Pages:
Author

Topic: Gnosis - the decentralized prediction market platform and oracle standard - page 8. (Read 103598 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Augur和Gnosis貌似有大部分相同的功能,我们需要Gnosis开发人员尽快更新
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
https://www.projecton.pro/
looking forward for Gnosis Olympia tournament!!! give us more info. cheers
what kind of tournament Olympia involving Gnosis , they your product to competition put?
Activity: 174
Merit: 10
i am back and forth --- It is at a perfect price if it will follow through --

i want to believe in it !

and it has huge growth -- potential .... 

but just need some more research b4 i jump in --

analysis screams BUY BUY BUY NOW

but some recent news or lack of ..??     Huh

any feedback is appreciated

peace

REP as a possible alternative Huh?
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
what is this news they are banned from chinese investors? That is like 90% of the crypto market. I was thinking about buying it no shot if they are banned from china.
Activity: 854
Merit: 501
looking forward for Gnosis Olympia tournament!!! give us more info. cheers
Activity: 18
It looks like the GNO will follow NEO, next year the price will reach over $ 300, it's a good time to buy more.
Activity: 39
Gnosis ..... no comment
i really dont believe on them, i actually lost money from them... :/
i wich they will come back... but it's look like impossible RIP GNOSIS

Its funny when a dead coin rise, everyone starts praising the concept and all. And when that very same coin starts to decline, people start saying stuff like this. Its not about the coin, its just that you picked the wrong time to invest in it.

Gnosis has the biggest problem is that the team owns 95% tokens, and 2 whales owns 60% tokens in left 5%. Tt will be a boom in the future, I won't buy GNO because I am afraid they dumped on me.

I don't see this wales in profit now. I don't know what ICO price was but when I look at chart I don't understand why they do nothing with that.
price ico 34$ was very fast Dutch auction, which was `0.6 ETH. the current price is very attractive, but this company has a lot of risks, and the most wonderful plus is known team.

GNO is a good coin for investment now price reaches more than $ 85 and trading volume in poloniex reaches more than 600k.
Activity: 887
Merit: 500
Gnosis ..... no comment

Its funny when a dead coin rise, everyone starts praising the concept and all. And when that very same coin starts to decline, people start saying stuff like this. Its not about the coin, its just that you picked the wrong time to invest in it.

Gnosis has the biggest problem is that the team owns 95% tokens, and 2 whales owns 60% tokens in left 5%. Tt will be a boom in the future, I won't buy GNO because I am afraid they dumped on me.

I don't see this wales in profit now. I don't know what ICO price was but when I look at chart I don't understand why they do nothing with that.
price ico 34$ was very fast Dutch auction, which was `0.6 ETH. the current price is very attractive, but this company has a lot of risks, and the most wonderful plus is known team.

The price was high and also the distribution was unfair, agreed they have a good team but so many coins are still in their hands which causes a negative impact on whoever wants to invest in this project.
Gnosis ..... no comment

legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
Gnosis ..... no comment

Activity: 630
even if the price of the dollar falls two investors will still be in profit, but we must wait for news from the team and most worried about frozen tokens.
at such a low cost relative to ICO will conduct additional auction for the sale of coins or hold coin developers will continue all year?
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
With all the hype that surrounds this project, it has failed to live upto mu expection, not only Gnosis including Augur and Stox recently. They all need to work hard on their platform because the burn rate of most of these projects are very high when compared to most start ups
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
These packets fly
difference with oraclechain?

That's like saying.. what's the difference between Litecoin and Dogecoin?
Activity: 1

Just disvered it by chance while reviewing coins buried into coinmarketcap. The name attracted my attention and dug a bit into it. I think it's a very interesting promising project if they manage to deliver. Its a chinese team so we need to translate their whitepaper into english and spread the word. I feel the community interested in Oracle ptojects is going to be caught by surprise when Eos gets going and their first official dapp will be an oracle service to the blockchain. If this is indeed the case we are sitting on a goldmine IMO...
Gnosis ..... no comment

Its already known from the start, but people invested in it to get some % of the profit from it at the start.The worst thing being sold out in few mins and now trading below ICO in terms of BTC.Even exchanges were already part of the strategy to list it as soon as possible and to get the trade fee, polo for example.
by the end of the year planned release of the wiz, the team actively look them up in the tweeter output of the second coin will breathe life into the first.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Gnosis ..... no comment

Its already known from the start, but people invested in it to get some % of the profit from it at the start.The worst thing being sold out in few mins and now trading below ICO in terms of BTC.Even exchanges were already part of the strategy to list it as soon as possible and to get the trade fee, polo for example.
Activity: 297
Gnosis ..... no comment

Activity: 896
Merit: 553
Gnosis ..... no comment

Patience. How impossible?
Activity: 44
Gnosis ..... no comment

Pages:
Jump to: