Pages:
Author

Topic: Gnosis - the decentralized prediction market platform and oracle standard - page 7. (Read 103598 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
GNO
+
UNO
=
CNO * (unic/gun)
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
This Week in Community What we've been up to these days

With the TechCrunch Disrupt Berlin conference kicking off this Monday and gathering entrepreneurs, investors, and tech enthusiasts with an increasing interest in the crypto space, it has been an eventful week for the blockchain community here in Berlin. Here’s a brief recap of what we’ve been up to these days.

Gnosis Community Call #2

During our second Community Call on November 29th, we gave an update on Gnosis Olympia, our first prediction market application which will run on the Rinkeby test network. Due to compatibility issues with uPort as well as issues encountered with blockchain reorganization and GnosisDB, the layer on top of our smart contracts allowing us to query contract states, we’ve had to postpone the launch date announcement. While we’re still in the process of running through internal tests, we hope to announce news on the Olympia launch before Christmas

https://blog.gnosis.pm/this-week-in-community-25ee7e460a53
Activity: 887
Merit: 500
We’re happy to officially announce that Robin Hanson, the father of prediction markets, joined the Gnosis Advisory team.
Introducing Robin Hanson as an Advisor A short Portrait of the Father of Prediction Markets
https://blog.gnosis.pm/introducing-robin-hanson-as-an-advisor-798a705b6cd9

Are you from the team?

I have never seen anyone from the team posting any information here and updating this thread for a long time.If they do communicate with any mode, it would be helpful if you post it if you are in contact with them.
Activity: 174
Merit: 10
We’re happy to officially announce that Robin Hanson, the father of prediction markets, joined the Gnosis Advisory team.
Introducing Robin Hanson as an Advisor A short Portrait of the Father of Prediction Markets
sweet sweet news 4 project
Activity: 504
Merit: 103
Activity: 588
https://www.projecton.pro/
It seems like the bottom was reached and right now we see the turnaround to a strong up trend. The last 24 hours were quite awesome for gnosis. I think this can last for any longer.

So i think this is the best opportunity to us to accumulate this coin as soon as possible and as much as possible. Because Gnosis is interesting, offers the easiest way to aggregate relevant information from both human and AI agents into one number.
the project is in need of an early distribution, he went on a road map to the input stage of the second coin, if we see that it is running on time, we will see a price increase
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002
It seems like the bottom was reached and right now we see the turnaround to a strong up trend. The last 24 hours were quite awesome for gnosis. I think this can last for any longer.
Activity: 742
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
So Im hearing all coins in circulation will be released soon?
I will like to know too.

If the team do, then ICO investors are in for a huge loss, the price will give way to the marketcap, which I believe is the best indication of a project rather than the price of the tokens
Activity: 399
Merit: 254
I'm sure in 2018 the price of GNO will reach $ 100, this is a good time if we want to profit is to invest GNO.

what you saying  Grin
Activity: 15
👍 GNO is getting some accumulation currently. This may be a sign of the predictions market releasing. This can easily go up 10/20% in the near future
CryptGany:
Bittrex - ETH-GNO
Vol. up by 14.16 ETH since 10 seconds
Volume: 59.2191 (31.42%)
B: 0.20171690 ➡ 0.20171690
A: 0.20172011 ➡ 0.20172011
L: 0.20171684 ↗ 0.20171690
24h Low: 0.18787700
24h High: 0.20214907
Last Signal: 2 hours ago
Last Signal Price: 0.19916327
Activity: 174
thats crazy -- why would they want  to crash thur own project ?

any info about this info ?

thx
Activity: 581
I'm sure in 2018 the price of GNO will reach $ 100, this is a good time if we want to profit is to invest GNO.

As long as the dev will not sell their coins  (holding the majority)
Activity: 23
Activity: 5
there are 10million total sypply
that mean is the price will be 6$ ??!!!!!
Activity: 581
I will like to know too.
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
Hello. Bye.
Activity: 50
what will happen if soft cap is not reached?
Activity: 23
I am fascinated by this token concept.  I would like to invest in it, but every time the value seems to establish a floor, it drops again to a newer low!  It would be nice if Gnosis will use their prediction model to forecast the bottom?  Lets see if Gnosis really works.  What is the best entry point in value for GNO?
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090
Learning the troll avoidance button :)
Decides to drop on by the gnosis thread on an otherwise chaotic day
Looking fun in cryptocurrency
Activity: 691
Pages:
Jump to: