Pages:
Author

Topic: Gnosis - the decentralized prediction market platform and oracle standard - page 10. (Read 103598 times)

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
Is Gnosis similar to Stox which is in ICO right now?

Market is very vast and absorb even more similar projects. Can you image current market share which blockchain related projects hold can't be called like peanut even. Don't worry about similar projects because all will grow in coexistence and will provide better solutions and services in competitive environment.
Activity: 910
Merit: 100
elysian.finance
Whether gnosis could be an initiative for all of us ,,? Now the price ranges how many yes Maybe gnosis a lot of interest, success all together with gnosis.,!
Activity: 1106
Merit: 252
Dextrust.org #Defi
So, the circulating supply is: 1,104,590 GNO and the total supply is 10,000,000 GNO.

How does the inflation work? If it happened over a year the price would go down 10 times.

In the first page, it's vaguely described that the tokens will be used for other projects, incentivize employees, etc.

So, is it worth holding this token or am I going to wake up one day with the price being chunked 10 times?
You better hold it for a few weeks. This a great start to the surprise from GNO , Indeed the price today is much better than yesterday. You remember the highest price of GNO a few months ago,  It maybe possible to repeat or even set a new record.
legendary
Activity: 1696
Merit: 1016
Activity: 160
looking forward to it.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Price is really cheap right now its worth a punt to see if they can boost the community with solid updates and updated road map , seams a risky position with this one , who knows ? they have been going along time and the price hasnt really done anything, are they asleep ?
Activity: 3
How can Gnosis compete with so many other similiar cryptos out there? There are plenty of projects in this space right now. The limited percentage that was released to public investors is a big deterrence for me to grab some Gnosis. Hope all goes well, prove me wrong Smiley
Activity: 581
Merit: 250

Hi What do you think about the project OracleChain? How does it compare to this project Gnosis. Thanks,
Activity: 326
Activity: 326

Yes, also don't forget about Augur.
Activity: 235
At what stage is the project now?
Activity: 7
Activity: 60
Merit: 1
I'm calling it out - Gnosis and Poloniex - were participating, colluding, together in insider trading.

They blocked Poloniex GNO deposits, and pumped the price up high on Poloniex, causing traders to think they can engage in arbitrage - buy lower on another exchange like Kraken, and sell on Poloniex. But as soon as they try to deposit GNO tokens on Poloniex, Poloniex lies and says "GNO network having issues, deposits unavailable".

A week finally goes by and they re-enable GNO deposits, but at that point, it's too late, they already created artificial demand before, capitalized on it, and the price back lower.

I'm accusing Gnosis is in on this, too, colluding with Poloniex to pump its price, in this manner.

Remember, Polox was one of the first, if not the first, to fully support GNO trading, along with Kraken.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018
What's wrong with GNO. Poloniex says ""GNO is currently under maintenance or experiencing wallet/network issues. Deposits and withdrawals will remain disabled until a solution is found, which may require an update from the GNO team. Any updates must be tested and audited before enabling""

Is this a Gnosis issue, or a Poloniex issue?

I wonder when the solution will be provided and why are some exchanges don't seem to have encounter such issues. 
There is a new prediction market platform such as STOX which the information can also be found under my signature, can this a a serious competitor of of GNOSIS?
What's wrong with GNO. Poloniex says ""GNO is currently under maintenance or experiencing wallet/network issues. Deposits and withdrawals will remain disabled until a solution is found, which may require an update from the GNO team. Any updates must be tested and audited before enabling""

Is this a Gnosis issue, or a Poloniex issue?
Why does Poloniex not accepting GNO deposits:

it says:

GNO is currently under maintenance or experiencing wallet/network issues. Deposits and withdrawals will remain disabled until a solution is found, which may require an update from the GNO team. Any updates must be tested and audited before enabling

WTF?

Also the price of GNO skyrocketed abnormally almost 15% only on Poloniex. What's up with that?

I think Poloniex Gnosis wallet got hacked., haha FUD
Activity: 12
So does this coin do anything or is this another coin that has a high marketcap because people have a hard on thinking about how this coin "may" be used in the future?  Seems to me people buy this coin based on a hypothetical idea that never gets implemented
Activity: 492
Merit: 251
is there already a working product?
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Anryze - Distributed Speech Recognition
What's happening with Gnosis? Why this sudden jump? I bought in at the previous peak of 250 $, so really excited after a long wait...
Pages:
Jump to: