Pages:
Author

Topic: God is Reality - page 9. (Read 10927 times)

Activity: 324
Merit: 250
Purple Six Recordz
October 04, 2015, 07:19:34 AM
Everything is God.
You, rock, grass, Your enemy...
We all are made from frequencies, therefore We all are one.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
October 04, 2015, 04:35:35 AM
A god is only reality if you believe though.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
October 04, 2015, 04:19:37 AM
A god is only reality if you believe though.
legendary
Activity: 1455
Merit: 1033
Nothing like healthy scepticism and hard evidence
August 12, 2015, 06:31:58 PM
Seeing how unfair the world is (ex. some children die of hunger or hunger related diseases and others have diseases caused by eating too much), if God exists, he must be one of two kind of persons (this is an old argument, read Dostoyevsky, The Karamazov Brothers; or Camus, The Myth of Sisyphus):

a) he is a cruel being: because if he is all powerful and omniscient, when he created the world, he had to know how horrible it would be; moreover, he could save those innocent kids (please, don't tell me about the original sin: kids guilty for the sins of their parents?, is that divine justice?) with a snap of his finger.

b) he is a pathetic being, that can't do anything to change anything and sees with horror his creation.

But a more convincing explanation is that he is just another human creation, that helps believers give meaning to their life and dream about living forever. Just an imaginary friend that helps some of us dealing with our inevitable death.

Of course, if our brain gets a severe trauma we might end up living the rest of our life as mental retarders and our "immortal soul" won't help a thing. If we get an intermittent mental disease, our "immortal soul" won't remember a thing about the disease moments. The "soul" won't be a conscience trapped in an unconscious body. If we pass out, our "soul" goes out too. But some people think that if our brain dies, our "soul" will live forever.
legendary
Activity: 867
Merit: 1000
August 04, 2015, 11:15:47 PM
Yes. of course
i sure God is Reality
Activity: 70
August 04, 2015, 10:55:23 PM
YES. He's real.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
July 13, 2015, 02:30:14 PM
Yes. God is reality; we are the fiction.

For example, we are working hard on producing A.I. computers. God did it in the form of all the human beings He created, and way better than we can even imagine (at this stage in our understanding).

Smiley
Activity: 212
Merit: 101
legendary
July 12, 2015, 10:16:01 PM
science is reality.
god is exist, but i guess not even him can manipulate the situation, we do.

People don't manipulate anything except that they are programmed to do it. Freedom among people is only the illusion of freedom, be it group freedom, or individual freedom. Nobody has freedom to think or do anything. It is all programmed into him by cause and effect.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.11864476

Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1006
beware of your keys.
July 12, 2015, 07:35:39 PM
science is reality.
god is exist, but i guess not even him can manipulate the situation, we do.
Activity: 70
July 12, 2015, 06:29:18 PM
God is real. He is the heavenly father of everyone. We believed on him.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
March 23, 2015, 05:59:01 PM
The idea that God must or must not have a creator, is simply an idea, not even a theory, has no proof itself, and doesn't show or prove anything about God."

There you are giving your opinion on the matter. You can't say that God is outside the universe, because I can equally say that he is inside the universe, which further points to the fact that the titles we use to describe God are incorrect, such as infinity(Which is an "impossible" concept).

Hi Joshuar,

Kindly read Herbert Spencer; I am sure you will find his discussion of infinity and impossibility enlightening. It turns out that all explanations of creation are literally unthinkable; at least, that is what I got from reading Spencer.

Is life to be explained ONLY by its chemistry? The fact that inheritance is particulate, linear and digital shows that life must be more than just complicated chemistry.

My other conversation with Joshuar is here:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10864565
legendary
March 20, 2015, 08:24:54 PM
Everyone should keep this link shortcutted: http://sebpearce.com/bullshit/

Beauty requires exploration.

Serenity is the nature of spacetime, and of us. Nothing is impossible.

You and I are beings of the galaxy.

The quantum matrix is radiating expanding wave functions. By unfolding, we exist. We exist as ultrasonic energy.

Eons from now, we storytellers will vibrate like never before as we are re-energized by the galaxy. We must develop ourselves and bless others. We are being called to explore the planet itself as an interface between life and rejuvenation.

This life is nothing short of an unfolding lightning bolt of Vedic guidance. The goal of atomic ionization is to plant the seeds of presence rather than delusion. Healing is the driver of balance.

Who are we? Where on the great myth will we be awakened?
Numerology may be the solution to what’s holding you back from an enormous transmission of divinity. As you grow, you will enter into infinite life that transcends understanding. Through astrology, our souls are engulfed in choice.

It is a sign of things to come. The unifying of synchronicity is now happening worldwide. The future will be a sentient evolving of rebirth.

Tongue

Ist.

The Bible says that the stars were created on the 4th day, while the man was made on the 6th day. This shows that mankind was made last of all. Because of this, people cannot be the beginnings of the galaxies.

Smiley
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
March 20, 2015, 07:52:50 PM
Everyone should keep this link shortcutted: http://sebpearce.com/bullshit/

Beauty requires exploration.

Serenity is the nature of spacetime, and of us. Nothing is impossible.

You and I are beings of the galaxy.

The quantum matrix is radiating expanding wave functions. By unfolding, we exist. We exist as ultrasonic energy.

Eons from now, we storytellers will vibrate like never before as we are re-energized by the galaxy. We must develop ourselves and bless others. We are being called to explore the planet itself as an interface between life and rejuvenation.

This life is nothing short of an unfolding lightning bolt of Vedic guidance. The goal of atomic ionization is to plant the seeds of presence rather than delusion. Healing is the driver of balance.

Who are we? Where on the great myth will we be awakened?
Numerology may be the solution to what’s holding you back from an enormous transmission of divinity. As you grow, you will enter into infinite life that transcends understanding. Through astrology, our souls are engulfed in choice.

It is a sign of things to come. The unifying of synchronicity is now happening worldwide. The future will be a sentient evolving of rebirth.

Tongue

Ist.
legendary
March 20, 2015, 07:47:51 PM
look at you no lifes posting these gigantic posts  Roll Eyes

Hi, there. Generally speaking, over at the right edge of the browser, there is a scrollbar. You can use this to get to the bottom of the page if you want. If your scrollbar is missing, you need to update your browser.

Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1001
March 20, 2015, 03:53:02 PM
look at you no lifes posting these gigantic posts  Roll Eyes
legendary
March 20, 2015, 09:56:39 AM
Thank you for your concern and well-meaning advisals. While it is true that I am wrong about some things sometimes, I am not wrong today, not yet, and especially not about the things at https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10718395.

Whether or not certain details about the various religions are true or not, the info at https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10718395 proves that God exists. The only reason it might not for someone is, the particular someone hasn't examined and carried forward the evidences, or at least examined how others have carried out the evidences.

Smiley

I've told you that everything in your link, from the youtube videos to your opinions to the theories presented(cause/effect) are reasons as to why god does not exist. None of those things are arguments for god's existence, they are arguments atheists would use to disprove god's existence(and rightfully so). You're trying to use them for that purpose, but it's having the opposite effect.

Also, why do you keep repeating the same lines over and over again? Is this a form of trolling? It's not helping your point of view since it's proof against God's existence, so I'm curious.

You must be military or ex-military. The military tells you to tell people what you are going to tell them, then to tell them, and then to tell them what you have told them. The reasons found at the link are good enough for me and many others. If you and others don't want to accept them, that's your choice.

Since you are suggesting that repeating stuff is trolling, are you trolling, at least in your opinion?

Smiley

I already told you, the "evidences" in your link are evidence for why god does not exist. Why do you continue to try and prop up your argument with evidence that your opponent would use against you?

Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah...

Just a keep on a tellin' it, buddy. Continue to
... tell people what you are going to tell them, then to tell them, and then to tell them what you have told them. ...

Smiley

Activity: 504
eidoo wallet
March 20, 2015, 08:56:41 AM
Thank you for your concern and well-meaning advisals. While it is true that I am wrong about some things sometimes, I am not wrong today, not yet, and especially not about the things at https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10718395.

Whether or not certain details about the various religions are true or not, the info at https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10718395 proves that God exists. The only reason it might not for someone is, the particular someone hasn't examined and carried forward the evidences, or at least examined how others have carried out the evidences.

Smiley

I've told you that everything in your link, from the youtube videos to your opinions to the theories presented(cause/effect) are reasons as to why god does not exist. None of those things are arguments for god's existence, they are arguments atheists would use to disprove god's existence(and rightfully so). You're trying to use them for that purpose, but it's having the opposite effect.

Also, why do you keep repeating the same lines over and over again? Is this a form of trolling? It's not helping your point of view since it's proof against God's existence, so I'm curious.

You must be military or ex-military. The military tells you to tell people what you are going to tell them, then to tell them, and then to tell them what you have told them. The reasons found at the link are good enough for me and many others. If you and others don't want to accept them, that's your choice.

Since you are suggesting that repeating stuff is trolling, are you trolling, at least in your opinion?

Smiley

I already told you, the "evidences" in your link are evidence for why god does not exist. Why do you continue to try and prop up your argument with evidence that your opponent would use against you?
legendary
March 20, 2015, 02:03:59 AM

Smiley

Smiley
Activity: 504
eidoo wallet
March 20, 2015, 01:13:06 AM
I already told you that those "evidences" are working against you, they are reasons as to why the traditional monothesitic god does not exist. You can choose to believe otherwise, but you're simply wrong...

The very concepts of Hell and Heaven originated from Polytheistic(Belief in more than one god) religions. It also goes to show just how much religions copy one another in their beliefs. If you deem those polytheistic religions as false, then you deem the utmost beliefs in your own religion false, such as the concepts of heaven and hell(Which are indeed false, but I'm just showing you how all religions, no matter how silly, are equal in substance, or rather, lack of substance).

Smiley

Pages:
Jump to: