Pages:
Author

Topic: God is Reality - page 12. (Read 10927 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
August 19, 2014, 11:05:48 AM
So taxes (tribute) are your reality.

Maybe yours?
Plainly, taxes are your reality:

But I think some taxes are fair exchange.

I still stand under all common law, but do fuck around with some statutes, while my children are young.

Taxation is fair exchange??

I think it is more like tribute.

What you are receiving "in exchange" is protection from a racket.

Why is that fair "sometimes"?
Activity: 238
Merit: 106
August 19, 2014, 09:42:15 AM

Maybe yours?

Your buddy BADecker just showed you how you can avoid the taxman, live free, and think for yourself.

He was banging on about god, not taxes.

Sure, education takes time and effort... But Isn't that more important than arguing over whose god deserves more tribute?

I'm agnostic, google it.

Isn't it even more important than trolling?

Mehhh.

So taxes (tribute) and imprisonment (body-mastery) are your reality.

My reality is my wife and three kids.

Maybe the taxman is your god?
More food for thought on this subject:
http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showthread.php?1121-Indorsed-Bill-Remedy

Of course fiat money is a pyramid scam, and commercial law is a bondage placed upon your commercial identity, you only just working that out?

I spent a few years living as a freeman under english common law (hardcore), you do not need to pay taxes that you do not deem fair exchange. But I think some taxes are fair exchange.

I still stand under all common law, but do fuck around with some statutes, while my children are young.

You can only be tried under commercial (statute) law with your consent.

This does not mean anything goes, au contrair, as a freeman you must be very responsible and considerate of others, much more so than living as a commercial pleb.
August 19, 2014, 03:36:06 AM
I agree, taxation is a very real thing!

Your buddy BADecker just showed you how you can avoid the taxman, live free, and think for yourself.

Sure, education takes time and effort... But

Isn't that more important than arguing over whose god deserves more tribute?

Isn't it even more important than trolling?

Yes, and the bible is a record of facts only if you believe it.

Just throw off your chains and turn agnostic, then I'll stop trollin you! Cheesy

Haha! Nice. Yep, you definitely have to pay some taxes or you'll get sent to prison if you get caught. It sucks, but it's one of the things that's often quite necessary
So taxes (tribute) and imprisonment (body-mastery) are your reality.
Maybe the taxman is your god?

More food for thought on this subject:
http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showthread.php?1121-Indorsed-Bill-Remedy
August 18, 2014, 10:54:23 PM
Just throw off your chains and turn agnostic, then I'll stop trollin you! Cheesy
You are talking about invisible chains, but what about the real ones?

What about the taxman?

If you do not settle matters quickly with him, your adversary may hand you over to the judge, and the judge may hand you over to the officer, and you may be thrown into prison.

And if that happens, you surely won't be free again until you have paid the last penny.

I agree, taxation is a very real thing! Unlike god/nogod which can never be answered.

I think some tax is OK, like payment for upkeep of local systems and services.

But a big slice of the pie goes to military budget allocation... seems like the fucking dark ages!

No tax... We are all free to stop suckling on the systems man nipple and run like a deer into the deep woods... ayeeeeaaa....

Of course if you ran in with a group of "like minded" people then after a few generations it would all start up again, some fat bastard doing less work and "charming" everyone for an easy ride, same old same old. And after several more generations a small village fence might seperate one group from another etc.

The only general solution would be a globally distributed P2P borg like society where no single mind can hold a secret, all minds connected and morals/laws decided by majority voting, all nodes equal (proof of body) but that's a whole other thread i guess.
August 18, 2014, 09:48:55 PM
You are talking about invisible chains, but what about the real ones?

What about the taxman?

If you do not settle matters quickly with him, your adversary may hand you over to the judge, and the judge may hand you over to the officer, and you may be thrown into prison.

And if that happens, you surely won't be free again until you have paid the last penny.
August 18, 2014, 06:27:17 PM
Sorry for being unclear. The point that I was trying to make is that ALL dating beyond 4,500 years ago, or so, is base on "if" one way or another. "If" isn't fact. "If" is guesswork.

Yes, and the bible is a record of facts only if you believe it.

August 18, 2014, 06:17:24 PM
agnosticism wins by default.

Indeed, plus we are all born agnostic.
August 18, 2014, 06:06:06 PM
Actually, all these things are interpretations of certain kinds of evidence. Since we don't know how the evidence was "deposited" there, because we weren't there to observe it, we don't know if we are interpreting it correctly.

This I can't argue against, but I will say I feel more comfortable taking an educated guess by extrapolating trends instead of reading the ramblings of some old dudes about "how it all is" Roll Eyes.

FFS most all crap written by humans (except hard engineering material) is just subjective drivel. Always has been, always will be.

While the Bible leaves some of its areas open to interpretation, it is also a book of records, where people recorded what they have observed.

Examine the Bible the same way you examine all science, and you will find that the Bible outdoes everything else in all areas of accuracy.

Smiley

"I saw 16 UFOs last night, they descended in a perfect circle and landed, one of them dropped a ladder, down which came a small grey alien wearing a denim suit."

There! I wrote down a claim in a record, do you trust I am telling the truth?

Any process that requires trusting information is NOT scientific (that's an axiom on which bitcoin is constructed BTW).

Also the bible has been subject to "chinese whispers" where information is corrupted as time passes. For example the 7 days of creation, the oldest known texts do not use the word "day" but "cycle". Not that it matters when the original text was just some dude writing stuff anyway.

Also, Just because something is old doesn't make it better, often it makes it crapper. But lots of people think only old texts can contain truths, like the old fashioned folk were completely trustworthy and never knew how to lie in order manipulate their game, bullshit! They probably lied more profusely because it would have been more difficult to cross reference and audit back then.
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
Stagnation is Death
August 18, 2014, 02:19:54 PM
You can't prove shit and scientists can prove a lot of things but not everything
Therefore agnosticism wins by default.

Dismissing something listening to others shows a very high level of stupidity
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
August 18, 2014, 02:08:20 PM
You can't prove shit and scientists can prove a lot of things but not everything
Therefore agnosticism wins by default.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
August 18, 2014, 01:48:23 PM
Scientists don't really have a clue, scientifically, about what happened on earth beyond about 4,500 years ago.

Can you provide any information that supports you?
As fas as i can remember i saw, heard and read pretty much scientific news dating their findings more than 4,5k years...

Indeed @nakazznicek,

Here are some examples that refute @BADecker

Tree ring records > 11,000 years
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dendroclimatology

Ice core records ~ 1 Million years old:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ice_core

Paleomagnetic records >5 Million years old:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paleomagnetism

Actually, all these things are interpretations of certain kinds of evidence. Since we don't know how the evidence was "deposited" there, because we weren't there to observe it, we don't know if we are interpreting it correctly.

While the Bible leaves some of its areas open to interpretation, it is also a book of records, where people recorded what they observed.

Examine the Bible the same way you examine all science, and you will find that the Bible outdoes everything else in all areas of accuracy.

Smiley
August 18, 2014, 01:31:00 PM
Scientists don't really have a clue, scientifically, about what happened on earth beyond about 4,500 years ago.

As fas as i can remember i saw, heard and read pretty much scientific news dating their findings more than 4,5k years...

Indeed @nakazznicek,

Here are some examples that refute @BADecker

Tree ring records > 11,000 years
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dendroclimatology

Ice core records ~ 1 Million years old:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ice_core

Paleomagnetic records >5 Million years old:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paleomagnetism
legendary
August 18, 2014, 01:16:45 PM
Activity: 112
August 18, 2014, 01:07:42 PM
legendary
August 18, 2014, 12:49:29 PM

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_of_the_Earth

This Wikipedia article says two basic things.
1. The earth IS so old...
2. We base our findings on radiometric age dating.

Then when you look up "radiometric age dating," you will find out how the dating is done. It is very interesting. It leads you to believe that "they" know what they are talking about. Yet the article is full of suppositions, "if's," that show you that the whole thing is complete guesswork. For example, "... the heavy parent isotopes were produced by nucleosynthesis in supernovas... ." Now, who in the world has ever been out to a supernova to analyze that this is what happened, and that this is how it works? It's a good story. But it is entirely guesswork. There is probably some scientist who has found out that this could not work like this, but his paper on it has been "lost" by the universities that would rather control their "stories" for their own financial benefit rather then the truth, that they don't really know. There are lots of statements like this throughout the article.

What it is, is, a science fiction story that has been built up over a long time, and does seem to have some good evidence behind it.

The most solid dating goes back to where the most ancient city ruins are the ones that are sitting on the base sub-strata, where there is nothing below them. These cities have pottery in them that can be shown by comparisons with pottery in later cities, right up to the present, that the age of the oldest cities is right around 4,500 years old.

This is a whole field of endeavor, with much competition between researchers. It is very interesting, but it is also a many-years study. It includes a form of forensics that separates the "if" people from the "fact" finders.

I read science fiction, too, once in awhile. But I don't cross the fiction with what is know as fact if I can help it.

Smiley
Activity: 112
August 18, 2014, 08:10:03 AM

Activity: 574
freedomainradio.com
August 18, 2014, 07:48:29 AM
This statement is just wrong. You can't call something reality without being able to prove it.
You can't say that Ironman is reality since there is no proof, and until you prove it isn't reality.
Isn't the same with God being reality? You can't say that.
Religion doesn't work that way, since you can neither prove nor disprove god.
legendary
August 18, 2014, 06:25:13 AM
Lauda, reality is not objectuve, it is completely subjective to our perceptions.  If you perceive it, it is real.

Reality changes with your perception? For example, it didn't hurt last time, so no problem. But it hurts this time, so it is now bad. (A bad drug trip)

Smiley
legendary
August 18, 2014, 06:21:56 AM
Karl's method is based on one person trespassing against another person's property. That's it.
Smiley

Do you know how the orders are paid out?
I see orders for large sums but
it is hard to believe that Karl, et. al. are receiving cash (as you allude).
Any thoughts on this?

It depends on the kind of order. Karl's big money was not payed out because the judge messed with his paperwork, and unlawfully converted it (with the help of the court clerk) into something different than what Karl had placed into the courts. In other words, they edited his paperwork, thereby taking him out of the common law side of court, and placing him into civil law.

There are a dozen ways Karl can come back on this. I don't really know what he has in mind, but I am guessing that he will come back on the judge, man to man, for harming him.

It seems that there are loads of people all over the place, who are using what Karl teaches to get various kinds of settlements. The proof that settlements like this are happening (without Karl) can be seen in Judge Judy. Or, simply look at all the court cases around the world where there is a claim filed, one person against another. Usually somebody wins, and it isn't always the one making the claim.

This is basic law stuff. The ONE MAIN DIFFERENCE is that Karl is using common law direct, the way that it should be used. It used to be this way back in the late 1700s and early 1800s. But, over time, the attorneys and judges wiggled their way into taking control, so they could make money. Karl is simply taking the attorneys out of the picture, and using the law to limit the judges to simply judging the cases based on the facts.

Probably the biggest area of success that Karl has had is, helping parents to get their kids back from CPS (Child Protective Services). The kid is whose property? Prove it! Who has a vested interest in the property (the child). Return my property to me.

Take the time. Watch the videos. Listen to the audios.

Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
You cannot kill love
August 17, 2014, 11:04:59 PM
Lauda, reality is not objectuve, it is completely subjective to our perceptions.  If you perceive it, it is real.
Pages:
Jump to: