Pages:
Author

Topic: God save Crypto - page 3. (Read 704 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 1
August 15, 2018, 12:03:39 PM
People actively broke into the trade in cryptocurrencies, This led to the fact that people stopped paying attention to the excellent technology, and began to use the crypto for speculation.
Activity: 292
Merit: 2
August 15, 2018, 08:32:55 AM
Cryptocurrencies do not die from our greed, cryptocurrencies are dying because they are useless to society. Cryptocurrency and could not become a universal means of payment. Coins are used as stocks and any other investment tool but why this world needs a new investment instrument if their and so enough))) All what I wrote is not related to blockchain technology. This remarkable technology can develop without cryptocurrency because development investing big quantity of money)))
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
August 15, 2018, 08:08:26 AM
I think it was greed and also price manipulation that killed this market. Way too many Lambo kids and Internet marketers looking for a get rich quick scheme came in and started all this stupid ICO hopping madness which led to the collapse of the markets. Now everything is rock bottom and almost worthless, so the hodlers and believers of crypto really lost out while all the manipulators and greedy traders won. It's the nature of the Beast. You can see so many people in telegram groups working for pump and dump groups going around and spreading FUD or FOMO so they can pump and dump and catch everyone in between, it's getting pathetic really. I hope some serious investment capital comes in for the best projects to oust out all these idiots trying to leech off of good projects.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
August 15, 2018, 08:04:33 AM
In my own understanding, engaging into crypto business is like were into a gambling. We cannot sure if we will win this time or loss. I cannot explain actually the real reason behind this fall but only i know is that after this big drop, a market growth will commence and we cannot anticipate the exact time for that to happen. All we have to do is to trustwith bitcoin and the other alts.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
August 15, 2018, 07:56:38 AM
So many people are panicked in this bearish market and we're gradually growing down.
But there's one old saying "What goes down must rise again".
So bear with it and be positive.
Activity: 238
August 15, 2018, 07:52:55 AM
blockchain technology, no one kills because it is a very good technology and it will be popular in many sectors of business and science, but the coins is an unnecessary vestige of which will soon disappear and will only the blockchain technology which will be used in a more literate way than just tracking your cryptocurrency transactions
Activity: 392
August 15, 2018, 07:46:03 AM
Seem like he's trying his best to make this crypto market recover. LOL. But seem like only God can't make this market recover and go to the moon at the end of this year Smiley. At the moment although BTC, ETH and all other cryptocurrencies price are rising back but really slow, I think with this speed, ETH can't rise back to $1k at the end of this year Smiley.
We must be sure, and dare to take a risk, it is trading prices will not always be stable, remain optimistic and always think positively then we will get a good benefit.
Activity: 244
August 15, 2018, 07:41:42 AM
I don't know, but I saw on YouTube the word cause of Altcoin dropped because there were investigations in several markets that caused the price of Altcoin to not run and even decreased, but it could not be made a benchmark because the info was not necessarily correct. his
Activity: 420
August 15, 2018, 07:41:04 AM
Seem like he's trying his best to make this crypto market recover. LOL. But seem like only God can't make this market recover and go to the moon at the end of this year Smiley. At the moment although BTC, ETH and all other cryptocurrencies price are rising back but really slow, I think with this speed, ETH can't rise back to $1k at the end of this year Smiley.
Activity: 115
August 15, 2018, 07:39:37 AM
Most likely the fall is due to the usual manipulation of prices, but I do not think that God has anything to do with the cryptocurrency)
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
August 15, 2018, 07:37:15 AM
But for ETH price can fall under $300, it's surprising.
This is not surprising. What is happening now in the crypto market once again confirms that the owners of large funds easily manipulate the market. And now there is "sheep shearing" and "slaughter of hamsters"
Activity: 25
August 15, 2018, 07:37:06 AM
To rescue BTC, we should not be too greedy. Because there are a lot of evils to investors and trading Cryptos.
But Cryptos is new technology in the world, we need to protect it.
Activity: 406
August 15, 2018, 07:35:38 AM
I suppose there is a big manipulation among smart money as they want to take all the money from private investors and establish their own rules.
Activity: 144
August 15, 2018, 07:34:20 AM
Treat it as a mini purge to get rid of the weak cryptos. But for sure thing though, Blockchain is here to stay.
Activity: 336
August 15, 2018, 07:30:07 AM
Instead of being it's market down there haven't any big damage happen on it. so really seems crypto is lucky and god save cryptos.
Activity: 171
August 15, 2018, 02:47:59 AM
Actually, cryptocurrency is in a bear market period. It's not so surprised when the price can fall and fall more. But for ETH price can fall under $300, it's surprising. It means the price drops is a reasonableness, but to see the price rate falls significantly beyond the prediction is surprising.
Activity: 238
August 15, 2018, 02:46:26 AM
nothing can be explained at this time. we know that currently the crypto prices are getting and it makes many investors are panic. many of them sell their assets at low prices, therefore they will get a big loss. what can be done now is to the coins that we have and manage them properly.
Activity: 154
August 15, 2018, 02:38:41 AM
The crypt is always in danger and the price drop is normal because the price is not constant, it fluctuates. And at the moment this fall is provoked by a large outflow of funds. Too many people have sold coins.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
Kuvacash.com
August 15, 2018, 02:25:23 AM
The current situation is pathetic and needs a solution, but I think we crypto enthusiasts have a major role to play. The issue of market manipulation could also be responsible too due to unregulated activities especially by whales.
Activity: 32
August 15, 2018, 02:15:59 AM
Crypto has faced tough times before too, and it was able to recover from it as well. We just need to be patient and have our faiths in it.
Pages:
Jump to: