Pages:
Author

Topic: God save Crypto - page 5. (Read 704 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 101
August 14, 2018, 12:44:58 PM
Now everything falling except US Dollar. This currency people consider as safe heaven and all analytics think that it will growth. So the big foundations close their positions in other assets including cryptocurrency to open long position in US Dollar.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
August 14, 2018, 12:44:17 PM
Yes . Market is falling. People are getting away with crypto field. But i strongly trust that market will recover again. Whales will come into the play soon. Best thing is hold tight and see.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
August 14, 2018, 12:39:39 PM
In my opinion, the market is falling, not dead. This time you should stop the investment trading instead is to find out the market thoroughly. When Market recoversry then the investment will be profitable
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
August 14, 2018, 12:38:05 PM
YES,,This is the problem that we can see a proper answer for this question. everything goods good. but still market is very down. is crypto market expecting institutional investors ?
Activity: 238
Merit: 13
August 14, 2018, 12:30:30 PM
we must be sure, and dare to take a risk, it is trading prices will not always be stable, remain optimistic and always think positively then we will get a good benefit.
Activity: 287
Merit: 6
August 14, 2018, 12:29:51 PM
How would you explain the current fall in price of cryptos.
There are no news of crypto banning or confiscation. So what is the reason for it?
Did we wanted more than we needed?
Is our greed killing crypto and blockchain technology in whole?
Just the last purge of this year, to to push all old investors out of the market and waiting for the new generation of investors enter. The market circle, you can look at stock market, Really much worse than this.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 108
August 14, 2018, 12:27:38 PM
There are no news of crypto banning or confiscation. So what is the reason for it?
The fact of the matter is that there are no real reasons for lowering the cost of crypto currency. If it falls in price, despite the absence of real reasons for this, then someone simply manipulates prices. There can be no other explanation here. Therefore, in no case now it is impossible to sell our coins and tokens, only to keep. The market vseravno soon rise.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
August 14, 2018, 12:24:22 PM

I don't think it's all about greed, after my research yesterday I found out that the Saudi Arabia  government has decided not to legalized crypto in their country,also that a 22years crypto millionaire was  scammed by dragon coin developers and that ETF/SEC deals has not sale through. All these have created a negative impact on the crypto market.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
August 14, 2018, 12:18:32 PM
Current fall is due to etf news but the crypto market was also bubble, the etf news maybe avoid bull run but there would be either way crash.
Activity: 938
Merit: 256
August 14, 2018, 12:15:44 PM

Some say it's because people are boring waiting for always-postponed ETF , so they sell it and wait for a new entry level on the ground.
The marketcap right now is lowest on this year, it could be something bad
Activity: 196
August 14, 2018, 12:11:00 PM
And I liked the expression that God will save crypto! Crypto is our future! Is it really possible for someone to stop this new tsunami in the world of progress and a completely new economy based on the blockbuster? The car is running, Lord! The crypt will prosper! . It was necessary to wait very little and have patience!
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
August 14, 2018, 12:08:08 PM
It is just a normal rule in financial markets. After BTC & all altcoins pumped too fast, it is time for some adjustment.
My friends suggested my to buy ETH at $130, BTC at $4000.

Keep calm!!
Yeah, it's natural thing. As well known that reductions and increases price are commonplace happening in the market, all that we needed is strong patience in order to gain substantial profits. Because prices will not forever go down. The fact is that price increases occur is not as easy as reduction, it looks biased.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 500
August 14, 2018, 12:03:52 PM

Current price is a result of people moving crypto from one coin to another. I don't think it is a result of big dumping. It's difficult to say but I don't think all hell broke lose yet. God has given you free will to invest or not invest. its your choice.
Activity: 54
August 14, 2018, 12:02:14 PM
Please don't panic. This is very normal in cryptocurrency market. The cryptocurrency market is all about pumps and dumps. The bear market will soon end and the market will start recovering its position back. I hope this will soon occur.
Activity: 401
Merit: 257
August 14, 2018, 12:01:26 PM
The panic to sell is good sign for all big investors and crypto groups and They must do it then they can get more cheap coins.
everybody must remember all things happened 4 years ago and it seems it's the same . we must wait for some big storms leaving .
Activity: 126
August 14, 2018, 11:56:20 AM
 I think the market trends are controlled by God.  Because  I think all thing of world make the god so the price of crypto is decided by the Lord it's my believe. Moreover there is a huge price dump happening in cryptocurrency industry and many investors are really affected by this sudden movement.
Activity: 101
August 14, 2018, 11:49:51 AM
the market is now nearing death, the decline occurs every day. this could be because many people panicked and made large-scale sales which resulted in the market getting worse.
Activity: 99
August 14, 2018, 11:47:01 AM
I have been saying this in most threads and hopefully some will listen.  The bankers are now in this game.  This is what they do.  They put the fear into you and cause you to sell at the lows if your inexperienced.  This is simply weeding out the folks who do not belong here. 
Activity: 280
August 14, 2018, 11:29:21 AM
I was also very confused about what had happened to Crypto, what was the reason that had happened until Crypto had a very severe accident, all assumptions and news about manipulation began to appear, I hoped God would save Crypto from this mess.
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
August 14, 2018, 11:19:11 AM
I think the fall of crypto these few days back is really alarming, I don't and can't figure out what really the cause of this down trend these few days in the crypto market. maybe something fishy which is yet to be reveal to the masses of crypto enthusiasts.
Pages:
Jump to: