Pages:
Author

Topic: God save Crypto - page 4. (Read 704 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 100
August 15, 2018, 12:15:39 AM
I think that those who bought at the top started to sell and caused fear and panic to most people. That's just how most humans react.

I don't think it will kill the blockchain technology as it will stay.
Activity: 169
Merit: 0
August 15, 2018, 12:13:06 AM
currently, the price of crypto is down, even are getting down. that way, what we can do is save the coins that we have until the price rises again. there are several reasons that cause crypto prices are fall. like many people who sell the crypto at low prices and that will cause crypto prices are getting down.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
August 14, 2018, 11:29:58 PM
How would you explain the current fall in price of cryptos.
There are no news of crypto banning or confiscation. So what is the reason for it?
Did we wanted more than we needed?
Is our greed killing crypto and blockchain technology in whole?

In my opinion, part of the community, buying crypto to expect short-term profits. And when the market isn't as desired, some people start giving up and going out. Of course this can be a good thing, or not good. But I think the fewer weak hands in this industry, the better the future will be.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 791
Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈
August 14, 2018, 04:54:33 PM
There are no news of crypto banning or confiscation. So what is the reason for it?
indeed it is quite difficult to know what the main cause of all these events is because there is no news that makes crypto fall for example is the ban on crypto ownership or sale, it is possible all because bitcoin continues to decline which causes other coin prices to go down and make the market red, when the market is red people become scared and make all this worse, we need triggers so crypto can survive and big investors can do that
Activity: 2870
Merit: 594
August 14, 2018, 04:16:20 PM

The only logical explanation that I can think of its that investors have lost their faith already and just wanted to be a spectator from the outside. And everyone who is shouting for long term hold have already exited in the last 3 months, in my opinion. And what remains are pure speculators, either trying to set up a bull run and short bitcoin or day trading and get as much as profit as they can in short amount of time.
Activity: 45
August 14, 2018, 04:11:09 PM
This is really a scary time in cryptosystem. Coins have really lost value over time. I saw a coin today has lost 958% that's huge let God save crypto I agree with you
Activity: 686
Merit: 521
August 14, 2018, 04:10:55 PM
This round fell. I just think of him as a wave of adjustment. Last year, the surge was very strong. In contrast, the current price is also very good, that is, I don't know how much this round fell. Encryption is like this, I don't know how much is appropriate.

It's completely natural that there are ups and downs in this market as no virtual currency can hold it's same value for a long time as it's stocks aren't always same values that's why there's no need to worry so much about the value of cryptos
Activity: 618
BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange
August 14, 2018, 04:09:22 PM
Have you checked the price that Bitcoin achieved at the same time last year? The current price is higher than the Bitcoin average at the same time the previous year. Crypto does not collapse, and it is moving and changing its balance.
Activity: 152
August 14, 2018, 04:08:26 PM
The market has been destroyed totally that I could not even imaging. I never knew Ethereum would go so low as 250usd. It's really a bad think to the blockchain technology.  But, I still believe there ill be a rapid rise soon. I just hope for the better.
Activity: 126
August 14, 2018, 04:06:54 PM
I believe that this is all built by the Chinese. Because they can manage it or manipulate it. Due to the fact that they have more savings, more miners and it all started with them.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
August 14, 2018, 04:01:08 PM
Everyone is interested to know what is happening to the market at the moment and why prices are falling, but all we can do is wait for recovery and in no case to sell coins, as the market will sooner or later recover.
Activity: 324
Merit: 101
August 14, 2018, 04:00:27 PM
I think that nothing depends on us. No one asks for our opinion. The market is beautifully manipulated. It's a shame, but we lose our money.
Activity: 324
August 14, 2018, 03:58:50 PM
The reason - investors don't have money. Where we can take fiat money to support the price of cryptomarket? Looks that nobody want to invest to crypto anymore. But don't worry, It will change later. (not tomorrow)
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
August 14, 2018, 03:56:25 PM
Actually such fall in the price is the reaction of the previous rejection and the banning news. Moreover many rumors are spreading in the market which is the reason. The situation will change very soon.

Why do you think that everything will change soon? Because you want so much. The prerequisites for the cryptomarket to change in the direction of growth are not. There is only one great desire for holders of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 33
August 14, 2018, 02:01:17 PM
Actually such fall in the price is the reaction of the previous rejection and the banning news. Moreover many rumors are spreading in the market which is the reason. The situation will change very soon.
Activity: 490
August 14, 2018, 01:58:25 PM
In general, the incomprehensible is going on in the cryptocurrency market, I do not even know what's going to happen so that the market turns around and goes up. As for me, the correction does not look exactly the way the market looks now. This is not a correction, but a wild fall for no particular reason
Activity: 31
August 14, 2018, 01:46:14 PM
The fall is due to the synthetic hype that was created during Winklevoss' ETF hearings. After SEC declined the proposition, the bubble popped which might have been created by manipulators or the speculators and now we are all facing the same situation for them.
Activity: 266
August 14, 2018, 01:26:15 PM
Sounds funny but I think that this is the best way to think about crypto, it will definitely become more powerful but with time and we all need to pray for its success. to my mind, it is obvious
Activity: 672
Merit: 1
August 14, 2018, 01:21:08 PM
What is going on presently in the crypto-currencies ecosystem to me is totally inexplicable. Whether the downward spiral will stop any time soon is only within the realms of speculations. I just have to watch and see how everything will parn out
Activity: 121
Merit: 92
August 14, 2018, 01:02:26 PM
The panic to sell is good sign for all big investors and crypto groups and They must do it then they can get more cheap coins.
everybody must remember all things happened 4 years ago and it seems it's the same . we must wait for some big storms leaving .

Yes, I agree with you . This is a good time to buy more coins but not for selling if you are patient . Don't worry and panic at the present.
Pages:
Jump to: