Pages:
Author

Topic: God save Crypto - page 7. (Read 704 times)

Activity: 391
Merit: 0
August 14, 2018, 09:37:45 AM
We all know that the pumps and downs are common in crypto world. So this is nothing new. Please don't panic. It will recover very soon. All we need right now is to be patient.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 289
August 14, 2018, 09:36:43 AM
Only investors can save the market. The downside was that investors did not trust Crypto when ETF information was steadily delayed. It made them lose confidence. If there is good news coming to the market in the near future. I think it will take 2-3 weeks for the market to reach a new high
Activity: 223
Merit: 1
August 14, 2018, 09:35:17 AM
It seems to me that on this collapse the market will clear of illiquid tokens which can't be restored in cost and capitalization.
Activity: 290
Merit: 10
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
August 14, 2018, 09:34:39 AM
How would you explain the current fall in price of cryptos.
There are no news of crypto banning or confiscation. So what is the reason for it?
Did we wanted more than we needed?
Is our greed killing crypto and blockchain technology in whole?

Not at all. Sometimes, the price doesn't show its real value. I think the market is reseting the price after the strong growth at last year. Technology of blockchain has been assertived so it will be never die
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
August 14, 2018, 09:32:23 AM
It's normal for crypto like this, it's not this time just crypto market bloody so I assume this is a natural thing, crypto is unlikely to continue to rise there must be an up and down
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
August 14, 2018, 09:30:32 AM
There are no news of crypto banning or confiscation. So what is the reason for it?
This is business and we can't control the market volatility and this makes people crazy and panic. So, what you gonna do with this downfall? Nothing to worry as this is the best time to buy...soon a strong bull run will come and surprise us all.
The market continues to fall and this decline has lasted for more than 8 months, only the most persistent will reach to the good future of crypto, and big people strive to knock more people  out of the market .
Activity: 228
August 14, 2018, 09:29:40 AM
The market will be saved by us only, because it is our demand which keeps the market alive and keeps the flow of investment constant.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
August 14, 2018, 09:29:19 AM
Price manipulation? Idk, nobody really knows what's happening on market and all of this are predictions.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
August 14, 2018, 09:26:48 AM
I will participate in your prayer but at the same.time i will suggest you not to panic, situation can quickly.change in the crypto market and i think it will definitely move in our favor soon.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
August 14, 2018, 09:22:49 AM
i look at the chart now and i see the dips is similar to this one. i think from here maybe with little dump btc is head to 8k for short term.
Activity: 130
August 14, 2018, 09:07:03 AM
This is business and we can't control the market volatility and this makes people crazy and panic. So, what you gonna do with this downfall? Nothing to worry as this is the best time to buy...soon a strong bull run will come and surprise us all.
Activity: 224
August 14, 2018, 09:02:48 AM
That’s the only positive thing happen recently with crypto. Hope crypto will come back. So need to be patient for future of crypto.
Activity: 798
Merit: 101
August 14, 2018, 08:32:03 AM
This round fell. I just think of him as a wave of adjustment. Last year, the surge was very strong. In contrast, the current price is also very good, that is, I don't know how much this round fell. Encryption is like this, I don't know how much is appropriate.
Activity: 840
Merit: 266
August 14, 2018, 08:29:28 AM
Yes it did, but with crypto, because the blockchain technology is here to stay. The number of projects that entered crypto space with the main purpose only to collect money starting from late 2017 until this moment is huge. Any project will just throw in words like blockchain, decentralized and Ethereum smart contract with the main purpose to be able to raise money threw ICOs, they do not care about crypto or blockchain they just want to raise money using them.

Anything is only getting bigger threw continues circle but with crypto, the circle break, and a lot of projects after raising the money they never spend money in anything related to crypto or blockchain instead, the money get out of the circle so basically, crypto market have been in drain stats since late 2017.
Activity: 224
Merit: 14
QuickX ICO
August 14, 2018, 08:28:33 AM

Nah, greed is always there so if a system is killed by greed is becuase it was never meant to endure. I don´t think this is the case for crypto and I don´t think the gods are particularly concerned BTW.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 994
Cats on Mars
August 14, 2018, 08:27:24 AM
How would you explain the current fall in price of cryptos. There are no news of crypto banning or confiscation. So what is the reason for it?
We can only speculate. I'd say is due to the bearish trend which at it's peak right now, everone who FOMO bought during the last altcoin cycle has finally started to panic sell which trigger massive sell-off, even to the point where have been saying that ICOs have started to sell their funds, which if true it could explain why the eth price keeps tanking.

what?

No, but it's killing the narrative behind these highly speculative and overpriced coins which will get purge after this bloodbath ends.
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
August 14, 2018, 08:22:27 AM
I would say that the current price is as a result of dumping. Way too many people are dumping their coins and the market cap has fallen very low which means that there is no way that the coins can go up at this point. There is no fud and there is no bans like you said, just that as long as people keep dumping their coins then the price will keep going down.
Will this situation continue, with more people selling assets and selling their assets in panic? or is this situation only manipulation by crypto billionaires to buy bitcoin at a low price and will play the crypto trading market?
Activity: 420
Merit: 15
August 14, 2018, 08:14:30 AM
Manipulators are dumping crypto to get out from here people with losses! Don't sell, HODL and we will be rich when new pump will come. There is no regulation in crypto so manipulation dumping actions are very effective to scare people for loosing everything and force them to sell now to save something.
Activity: 434
August 14, 2018, 08:12:09 AM
Strong volotility due to mass speculation with bitcoin, but I think it will soon be all right!
Activity: 322
August 14, 2018, 08:10:25 AM
I know more investors are now quite disappointed because of the successive fluctuations due to the current bear market on all cryptocurrencies. However, I believe that this fluctuations are just temporary and perhaps undergoing correction in the market that may soon back to normalize. Most likely, this down trend could have some contribution from the whale manipulators that eventually being experience several weeks already.
Pages:
Jump to: