Pages:
Author

Topic: Going all in on a Hillary win bet - page 3. (Read 3743 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
November 09, 2016, 07:42:15 PM
Did anyone go all in on Hillary in the end?
i am sure i have seen someone in here wagging a bet of over $9000 for Hillary to win the elections and congrats to the guy who won the bet by wagging 1 Btc when the odds was 5.8 .Pretty sure every one who wagged for Hillary are influenced by the rigged media who made them lose this big amount since the major channels were predicting a 14% chance for Trump  Shocked
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036
November 09, 2016, 06:51:04 PM
I simply don't know how Hillary lost the election. Everyone and their dog was going to vote for her and in the end Trump delivered a crushing defeat. Something very fishy is going on guys. Maybe the Russians fixed the US election who knows  Grin That sly fox Putin must have been betting a lot of roubles on that juicy Trump line. Anyways for better or worse they have Trump in the White House now, but I am not sure how successful he would be as a president after all the fuck-ups he has pulled already. I don't know how geopolitics will play out after him becoming the president of the USA.
Activity: 756
Merit: 504
November 09, 2016, 05:53:15 PM
No one go all on Hillary because its not good enough to do bet like this I was thinking to place a bet for Hillary but at the end I drop this idea and now feeling happy because its really big shock and one of biggest upset in America election history
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
November 09, 2016, 05:48:59 PM
In the end the biggest winner was Vegas as a lot of money was on Hillary winning the election. I also saw on Sportsbet a betting option will the world end in 2020 @5.00 but to bet on this Trump at to win the election lol so I guess Sportsbet already knew he was going to win because why would they have a betting option like this. I still think it is rigged because it's funny how Trump was saying it was rigged for Hillary to win but he wins instead.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Oshi.io
November 09, 2016, 04:45:04 PM
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016
November 09, 2016, 03:32:54 PM
Please accept my deepest sympathy. I just want to sorry to say that you have lost. The result is unpredictable; Trump wins most of the key state. This is a big slap to anyone who criticizes Trump. Can i ask you a question? how much Bitcoin has you lost since you decided to bet all in Hillary

i didn't putting my money for this election but majority people who bets for Hillary will be very shock with this results even i was heard that there is a person putting $10k for Hillary and because before the election started almost every words from Trump is controversy people thought Hillary with very smoothly will be the next president unfortunately the results is unpredictable such as you say

Almost everyone is betting on Hillary and that is why it drives the odd till so low. On the other hand, hardly any1 bet on trump even though he has been gaining a lot of footwork back after the email scandal. I also didnt expect Hillary to lose.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000
November 09, 2016, 01:48:53 PM
Please accept my deepest sympathy. I just want to sorry to say that you have lost. The result is unpredictable; Trump wins most of the key state. This is a big slap to anyone who criticizes Trump. Can i ask you a question? how much Bitcoin has you lost since you decided to bet all in Hillary

i didn't putting my money for this election but majority people who bets for Hillary will be very shock with this results even i was heard that there is a person putting $10k for Hillary and because before the election started almost every words from Trump is controversy people thought Hillary with very smoothly will be the next president unfortunately the results is unpredictable such as you say
Activity: 784
November 09, 2016, 01:44:51 PM
Hi guys, just in case someone is interested... im one of the guys that finally ended up not betting any money in the US Elections. I was almost ready to drop a couple BTC (a lot for more, I don't have many) just in hopes of getting less than 1 BTC in return since the odds were shit...

Good news: I didn't, I just watched the show from the sidelines. I feel bad for some guys that bet a lot of money. There is a guy that lost like 30k in a hillary win bet. Some other big gambles were as big as $500.000... a lot of people lost a lot of money last night.

Yeah I bet 500 dollars in Bitcoin last night expecting to get about 100 back.  Ends up hurting me a ton and I basically have to start over now.  I haven't ever gotten over 1 BTC and was at .72 before its all gone now.  Back to page one
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183
November 09, 2016, 01:40:36 PM
Hi guys, just in case someone is interested... im one of the guys that finally ended up not betting any money in the US Elections. I was almost ready to drop a couple BTC (a lot for more, I don't have many) just in hopes of getting less than 1 BTC in return since the odds were shit...

Good news: I didn't, I just watched the show from the sidelines. I feel bad for some guys that bet a lot of money. There is a guy that lost like 30k in a hillary win bet. Some other big gambles were as big as $500.000... a lot of people lost a lot of money last night.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
November 09, 2016, 01:21:21 PM
I still am in shock.  I think this thread was what originally caused me to bet all my Bitcoins.  I still can't believe it.  I guess I will slowly have to rebuild my bank roll again:9
You should not believe in what people say because people just stand beside the stroger party, in actually, it was not the stronger one, but social media and TV channels and even survey companies made it stronger in your eyes, look at the election results, it was an overwhelming victory for Trump, while before 24 hours, the odds on Clinton to win was just @1.16.
Activity: 518
November 09, 2016, 01:17:57 PM

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1007
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 09, 2016, 01:00:14 PM
The one who have gone all in hillary win bet may had got big heartattack from today's result. I was also bit surprised to see Trump wining election. Who booked good profit betting on trump?

EDIT: really lucky guy wining more than 4 bitcoin  Shocked https://www.directbet.eu/BetStatus.cshtml?BetID=1BndLqvSuDZd1Snku6d9RVDmcAHTMrj1yz
Activity: 910
November 09, 2016, 12:51:44 PM
Oops, This could be a one big slap for hillary clinton's supporters. She was getting pump down by trump by the end of the counting. I saw a lot of americans getting frustrated about the result. Well trump is now your president and let's see what will going to happen for the next months.
Activity: 784
November 09, 2016, 12:35:42 PM
I still am in shock.  I think this thread was what originally caused me to bet all my Bitcoins.  I still can't believe it.  I guess I will slowly have to rebuild my bank roll again:9
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009
November 09, 2016, 12:32:29 PM
What's wrong with the world I am asking and is not because I lost 2 BTC by betting on Hillary but because Americans voted for a guy like Trump. How will they explain to their kids that a guy who insults women, insults emigrants , insult religious people can become the president of America? By this example they cannot do it. They cannot try to learn to their kids that if you insult women and consider them only sexual objects you yell and insult people you can be a better man or woman.

Sad story, Trump president of USA.
I feel  you  bro, money  doesnt matter   though  on  making gambling  on  this  kind of election  but  the  effects  would give it  to america but  you cant really conclude  to a  particular  person, Trump  would surely do  his  job  it may affects some sectors and  businesses  but  lets  just see  on what would  the  actions that  he  would  made on  his   term.  Feel  sorry   for those  who  put all in  for Clinton. Its a sure  loss.

This is the most shocking result that I have come across for politics. I was almost tempted to bet for a Hilary win but I decided against it as odds was very low then. The people of America must be angry with the Democrats after voting the Republicans for all three (House, Senate & President). There is no sure win bet for gambling no matter how low the odds is.
i was amazed because even in the early counting directbet still gives low odd for clinton and even trump showing great start the site still favor clinton and allow bet to be place unlike you i was able to send some btc and place a bet since i also seen a mate here place 9k$ for clinton what a surprising lost for most of gamblers let see what trump can bring to his nation.

Oh what a saddest lost they get and also i though hillary would win since she is leading on polls and surveys but all of the sudden in tha last minute of voting turns out that trump won to this race,  well thats life just go wait and bet for another election and maybe by that time we can earn even more huge profit, election craze is now finish and hope that trump will not a thorn on our neck since he is well known as short tempered guy.

Thats  what  we called  gambling  even though  we  saw  shes leading  on the   poll and  surveys  and   we could really assume that shes winning already  but  unexpected results   will  happen  anytime , just  like what  happens  on   US  presidential election . Many  people   really  didnt  expect the results  especially for those  who  bet  on  clinton and some   putted huge amounts and  making  all in.

$9,000 for lost? That is the saddest story that I've ever heard trusting a woman for your money isn't the best thing at all.

Politics now is all about business now and people chose the person that has knowledge in business rather than politics for US has a very big debt to pay.

Congratulations to those people who bet Trump and won.
Exactly like this man who bet with 1 BTC for Trump:

https://www.directbet.eu/BetStatus.cshtml?BetID=1BndLqvSuDZd1Snku6d9RVDmcAHTMrj1yz

Congrats to him.

Yeah, congrats to him. there are many losers than winners here, most thought that clinton is going to win definitely but she lost. so did many gambler who had their bet on her.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016
November 09, 2016, 12:15:36 PM

https://www.directbet.eu/BetStatus.cshtml?BetID=1BndLqvSuDZd1Snku6d9RVDmcAHTMrj1yz

Congrats to him.

That's insane. Now that's what I would call a win, a big win on something completely unexpected.
I too made a bet on Lay, I mean against Hilary and I won on 3.8 odds, but it was totally unexpected.

The odd that he got the bet for is also insanely high. Even though the odd is quite big for you and him, you should be still very happy that you won too. A lot of people lost ton of money cause they think Hillary will be a sure win and they bet huge amount on it.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1131
November 09, 2016, 11:49:31 AM
What's wrong with the world I am asking and is not because I lost 2 BTC by betting on Hillary but because Americans voted for a guy like Trump. How will they explain to their kids that a guy who insults women, insults emigrants , insult religious people can become the president of America? By this example they cannot do it. They cannot try to learn to their kids that if you insult women and consider them only sexual objects you yell and insult people you can be a better man or woman.

Sad story, Trump president of USA.
I feel  you  bro, money  doesnt matter   though  on  making gambling  on  this  kind of election  but  the  effects  would give it  to america but  you cant really conclude  to a  particular  person, Trump  would surely do  his  job  it may affects some sectors and  businesses  but  lets  just see  on what would  the  actions that  he  would  made on  his   term.  Feel  sorry   for those  who  put all in  for Clinton. Its a sure  loss.

This is the most shocking result that I have come across for politics. I was almost tempted to bet for a Hilary win but I decided against it as odds was very low then. The people of America must be angry with the Democrats after voting the Republicans for all three (House, Senate & President). There is no sure win bet for gambling no matter how low the odds is.
And thats  what  you called  gambling  because  results are random and   unexpected  results would  just  happen in an  instant  like  now on this situations. We  could really see the  difference  on  the  odds  of each  candidate and we would surely  decide  to bet  on  better  odds  but   sadly we  lose  up  in  unexpected  circumtances. Better  luck next time though.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
November 09, 2016, 11:42:18 AM
Most likely Hilary bet on trump and deliberately lost elections.

I think we should never bet on politicians, since they have no respect to anyone and anything. They will do onyl what si best fro them. that si why should be banned from any gambling site.
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105
November 09, 2016, 10:56:05 AM

Congrats to him.

That's insane. Now that's what I would call a win, a big win on something completely unexpected.
I too made a bet on Lay, I mean against Hilary and I won on 3.8 odds, but it was totally unexpected.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 2112
I stand with Ukraine.
November 09, 2016, 10:51:16 AM
Anyone else has the courage to go all in on Hillary? By all in I mean betting ALL of your bitcoins for a win.

There's some people that's doing this. They are literally going bet all of their bitcoins because they are convinced the election is rigged and Trump cannot win, why not go all in then? Maybe this is a rare opportunity to make a lot of money. Im thinking about it but I don't think I have the balls.

Oh man, I was exactly in your situation one day ago. I was absolutely sure Hillary wins so "why not to make some profit?" I thought. And now I see, and it's not the first time, that you should never ever bet which you can't afford to lose even if you are "100% sure" about the result. Congrats to you, to me and to everyone who was in the same situation that we haven't did it.
Pages:
Jump to: