Pages:
Author

Topic: Going all in on a Hillary win bet - page 4. (Read 3743 times)

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 09, 2016, 10:35:12 AM
I'm just speechless as Trump is the new president of USA so that I don't think people would be happy to get this unexpected result. Hillary was so strong candidate for this presidential election but all analysis, surveys failed to predict about this.

Unexpected or not, like is it surprise or not is not matter any more. Its happened and that is it. I`m very curios to see what will happen in next period of time, today first news I saw is `Establishment is afraid of Trump`, it will be funny. Against all odds Trump won and now we will see what will he do from all his talking, and he talked a lot, and he have opinion about everything,
Bad luck that OP lost all in on this bet, I think he is not the only one. In all predictions, surveys, everywhere Hillary was in advantage and everyone thought that Trump doesn`t have a chance. Well that happens in every sport and gambling, nothing new, what is important that OP forgot to never go all in in any game.
Activity: 2492
Merit: 548
8ombard - Pick, Play, Prosper!
November 09, 2016, 10:25:40 AM
What's wrong with the world I am asking and is not because I lost 2 BTC by betting on Hillary but because Americans voted for a guy like Trump. How will they explain to their kids that a guy who insults women, insults emigrants , insult religious people can become the president of America? By this example they cannot do it. They cannot try to learn to their kids that if you insult women and consider them only sexual objects you yell and insult people you can be a better man or woman.

Sad story, Trump president of USA.
I feel  you  bro, money  doesnt matter   though  on  making gambling  on  this  kind of election  but  the  effects  would give it  to america but  you cant really conclude  to a  particular  person, Trump  would surely do  his  job  it may affects some sectors and  businesses  but  lets  just see  on what would  the  actions that  he  would  made on  his   term.  Feel  sorry   for those  who  put all in  for Clinton. Its a sure  loss.

This is the most shocking result that I have come across for politics. I was almost tempted to bet for a Hilary win but I decided against it as odds was very low then. The people of America must be angry with the Democrats after voting the Republicans for all three (House, Senate & President). There is no sure win bet for gambling no matter how low the odds is.
i was amazed because even in the early counting directbet still gives low odd for clinton and even trump showing great start the site still favor clinton and allow bet to be place unlike you i was able to send some btc and place a bet since i also seen a mate here place 9k$ for clinton what a surprising lost for most of gamblers let see what trump can bring to his nation.

Oh what a saddest lost they get and also i though hillary would win since she is leading on polls and surveys but all of the sudden in tha last minute of voting turns out that trump won to this race,  well thats life just go wait and bet for another election and maybe by that time we can earn even more huge profit, election craze is now finish and hope that trump will not a thorn on our neck since he is well known as short tempered guy.

Thats  what  we called  gambling  even though  we  saw  shes leading  on the   poll and  surveys  and   we could really assume that shes winning already  but  unexpected results   will  happen  anytime , just  like what  happens  on   US  presidential election . Many  people   really  didnt  expect the results  especially for those  who  bet  on  clinton and some   putted huge amounts and  making  all in.

$9,000 for lost? That is the saddest story that I've ever heard trusting a woman for your money isn't the best thing at all.

Politics now is all about business now and people chose the person that has knowledge in business rather than politics for US has a very big debt to pay.

Congratulations to those people who bet Trump and won.

Lot of bet have been placed over Hilary compared to bet placed upon Trump. This time as mentioned by above mate people had chosen the one who is expert in management and administration to a person experienced in politics. Anyhow US gonna rule the world again in one or other way.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
November 09, 2016, 10:21:33 AM
What's wrong with the world I am asking and is not because I lost 2 BTC by betting on Hillary but because Americans voted for a guy like Trump. How will they explain to their kids that a guy who insults women, insults emigrants , insult religious people can become the president of America? By this example they cannot do it. They cannot try to learn to their kids that if you insult women and consider them only sexual objects you yell and insult people you can be a better man or woman.

I feel  you  bro, money  doesnt matter   though  on  making gambling  on  this  kind of election  but  the  effects  would give it  to america but  you cant really conclude  to a  particular  person, Trump  would surely do  his  job  it may affects some sectors and  businesses  but  lets  just see  on what would  the  actions that  he  would  made on  his   term.  Feel  sorry   for those  who  put all in  for Clinton. Its a sure  loss.

This is the most shocking result that I have come across for politics. I was almost tempted to bet for a Hilary win but I decided against it as odds was very low then. The people of America must be angry with the Democrats after voting the Republicans for all three (House, Senate & President). There is no sure win bet for gambling no matter how low the odds is.
i was amazed because even in the early counting directbet still gives low odd for clinton and even trump showing great start the site still favor clinton and allow bet to be place unlike you i was able to send some btc and place a bet since i also seen a mate here place 9k$ for clinton what a surprising lost for most of gamblers let see what trump can bring to his nation.

Oh what a saddest lost they get and also i though hillary would win since she is leading on polls and surveys but all of the sudden in tha last minute of voting turns out that trump won to this race,  well thats life just go wait and bet for another election and maybe by that time we can earn even more huge profit, election craze is now finish and hope that trump will not a thorn on our neck since he is well known as short tempered guy.

Thats  what  we called  gambling  even though  we  saw  shes leading  on the   poll and  surveys  and   we could really assume that shes winning already  but  unexpected results   will  happen  anytime , just  like what  happens  on   US  presidential election . Many  people   really  didnt  expect the results  especially for those  who  bet  on  clinton and some   putted huge amounts and  making  all in.

$9,000 for lost? That is the saddest story that I've ever heard trusting a woman for your money isn't the best thing at all.

Politics now is all about business now and people chose the person that has knowledge in business rather than politics for US has a very big debt to pay.

Exactly like this man who bet with 1 BTC for Trump:

https://www.directbet.eu/BetStatus.cshtml?BetID=1BndLqvSuDZd1Snku6d9RVDmcAHTMrj1yz

Congrats to him.
Activity: 840
Merit: 501
Strength in Numbers
November 09, 2016, 10:07:59 AM

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
November 09, 2016, 09:59:49 AM
I'm just speechless as Trump is the new president of USA so that I don't think people would be happy to get this unexpected result. Hillary was so strong candidate for this presidential election but all analysis, surveys failed to predict about this.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1131
November 09, 2016, 09:46:41 AM
Well im happy i stay away from this, as i thinked Hilary would win, even with the recent events of emails and bad reputation she get on the last week, well lets see what Trump can do for USA, and how it will affect the dollar value, thats what gambles makes some smile while others does cry.

Thats   most american  are  waiting for  on  how trump would able  to  manage  USA on next  4 years.  You are right  thats  the reality  on  gambling  some  may  smile and some may cry. Better  luck  next time for those   who  all in  on  clinton. 
Activity: 756
November 09, 2016, 09:35:33 AM
Well im happy i stay away from this, as i thinked Hilary would win, even with the recent events of emails and bad reputation she get on the last week, well lets see what Trump can do for USA, and how it will affect the dollar value, thats what gambles makes some smile while others does cry.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 609
November 09, 2016, 09:01:47 AM

Activity: 1694
Merit: 505
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
November 09, 2016, 08:53:07 AM

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
November 09, 2016, 08:43:40 AM

legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000
November 09, 2016, 08:34:38 AM

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505
Backed.Finance
November 09, 2016, 08:12:21 AM

Let start with "ouch" for the one that bet for hillary, i don't know how the people can choose trump, the person with a lot of insult and a provoker win the election, i think us is going to toward disaster, but i still cant believe it, the odds for the trump to win is 4, its beyond of my logical sense

Trump is laughing now, he is victorious tonight. BTW, Trump has a good speech and something different tone compared last election. Hillary also already conceded and congratualte President Trump. A new beginnging is unfolding.
Activity: 840
November 09, 2016, 07:37:54 AM
What a shocking win for Donald Trump. Smiley

Like I said, it's not a wiser way to put all balls for Clinton since it's a must that you have to put a decent amount to feel the profits. Covering the low odds is kinda annoying to me.

Well congrats to those who pick for Trump. Wondering who else here goes for a big amount for Clinton.
Let start with "ouch" for the one that bet for hillary, i don't know how the people can choose trump, the person with a lot of insult and a provoker win the election, i think us is going to toward disaster, but i still cant believe it, the odds for the trump to win is 4, its beyond of my logical sense
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127
November 09, 2016, 07:00:31 AM

Activity: 420
November 09, 2016, 06:18:43 AM

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503
November 09, 2016, 05:47:33 AM
Anyone else has the courage to go all in on Hillary? By all in I mean betting ALL of your bitcoins for a win.

There's some people that's doing this. They are literally going bet all of their bitcoins because they are convinced the election is rigged and Trump cannot win, why not go all in then? Maybe this is a rare opportunity to make a lot of money. Im thinking about it but I don't think I have the balls.
Im thinking that too that i will go all in on Hillary Clinton but i wonder how if Trump will win and the odds pretty fine with that with the odds in average of votes too and then trump litelary won and a new opportunity for those who really love making money. But good luck to those muslims who really trump.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
November 09, 2016, 05:22:18 AM
What a shocking win for Donald Trump. Smiley

Like I said, it's not a wiser way to put all balls for Clinton since it's a must that you have to put a decent amount to feel the profits. Covering the low odds is kinda annoying to me.

Well congrats to those who pick for Trump. Wondering who else here goes for a big amount for Clinton.
Activity: 350
Shit, did I leave the stove on?
November 09, 2016, 05:06:15 AM
Oh wow what a surprising turn of events this has been. I couldn't believe that Trump would pull this off considering all the blunders he has made so far and all the nonsense he has said infuriating a lot of people but still the majority voted for him. This just goes to show that even in politics big favorites don't always win. Hopefully I didn't vote for anyone so I spared some coins myself but this is truly an unexpected win to say the least.
Activity: 247
November 09, 2016, 04:27:26 AM
this is why i always say "never go all in" on any bet if you are almost sure of the win. it looks like that someone around here is about to lose all of his money because he had gone all in on a bet. since Trump is ahead so far!

I see no reason to be all in hillary because she is under investigated by fbi. OP, big loss, he deserves it. lmao.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
November 09, 2016, 04:19:16 AM
In this case all in came with bad consequences, Trump is the New President of USA
Pages:
Jump to: