Pages:
Author

Topic: Going all in on a Hillary win bet - page 7. (Read 3743 times)

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023
November 06, 2016, 03:19:37 AM
since i'm not US citizen, but if it can make money ,I will bet on this election, hillary has bigger chance to be selected as president of the United States, I think I will put my money on Hillary  Grin
Good pick, I am also not from the US but I am watching this election updates daily. In US history for the first time, all media and newspaper are supporting to Hillary. So I think in this election Hillary will win full majority. Because of this many gamblers are betting All in on a Hillary.
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1181
November 06, 2016, 01:57:35 AM
since i'm not US citizen, but if it can make money ,i will bet on this election , hillary has bigger chance to be selected as president of the United States, i think i will put my money on Hillary  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005
November 06, 2016, 12:34:08 AM
Looks like the Odds for Hillary are getting better and better. Trump was around 3.8 yesterday and is at 4.1x today. To people residing in the States, is she that probable to win ?

As of now, it looks like Hillary is a slightly higher chance to win but these poll results may not be very accurate anything can happen. Because a still couple of days left for voting, if any bad news comes out on any candidate then they may surely lose the election. But for now, Hillary may win the election.
legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
November 06, 2016, 12:29:21 AM
Looks like the Odds for Hillary are getting better and better. Trump was around 3.8 yesterday and is at 4.1x today. To people residing in the States, is she that probable to win ?
legendary
Activity: 1008
Tipsters Championship www.DirectBet.eu/Competition
November 05, 2016, 05:11:29 PM
BTW: Where I can bet on Trump winning election

Hi maku,

Thanks for betting at DirectBet Smiley

Donald Trump betting option is now available here : 2016 US Presidential Election Betting

Please feel free to contact us if you need anything.

All the Best,

Michelle

https://www.DirectBet.eu
legendary
Activity: 1288
November 04, 2016, 09:00:05 PM
Actually hillary and trump both are great successor for US presidential election, because both of them have enough power to make US to be better but if you ask me to bet on which one to win of course I dont know which one. But still my guess trump will win, still I will put my bet on higher odds but not all in for everything
And you said that Hillary can change America after we know even more disturbing news about her lies and how media are favoring her?
She lied about the mails, she received questions for Presidential Debate. She is being supported by corporations and big business and after election she would sell US to them. /politics

BTW: Where I can bet on Trump winning election on https://www.directbet.eu/Event.cshtml?EventID=27713489? There is not option for Trump to win.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Oshi.io
November 04, 2016, 08:53:04 PM
Anyone else has the courage to go all in on Hillary? By all in I mean betting ALL of your bitcoins for a win.

There's some people that's doing this. They are literally going bet all of their bitcoins because they are convinced the election is rigged and Trump cannot win, why not go all in then? Maybe this is a rare opportunity to make a lot of money. Im thinking about it but I don't think I have the balls.
Betting all your coins to her is very risky and I don't think that Hillary will going to win this election after the fbi had some investigations to her which make trump more advance to her, And I don't like here even, after I've heard and watched some news about her, though I'm not an American to make votes to this coming US presidential election but I still don't like her though and I will not bet to her.

Actually hillary and trump both are great successor for US presidential election, because both of them have enough power to make US to be better but if you ask me to bet on which one to win of course I dont know which one. But still my guess trump will win, still I will put my bet on higher odds but not all in for everything
Let's just discuss gambling, not politics.
Anyway - as you can see a lot of people want to go all in for Trump and a lot of people want to go all in for Hillary. Both of those groups are convinced that they are right, but only one of them can be actaully right. The other one will lose. So I would say that going all in for either of them is like going all in for black/red in a roulette Wink
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008
November 04, 2016, 07:39:01 PM
Anyone else has the courage to go all in on Hillary? By all in I mean betting ALL of your bitcoins for a win.

There's some people that's doing this. They are literally going bet all of their bitcoins because they are convinced the election is rigged and Trump cannot win, why not go all in then? Maybe this is a rare opportunity to make a lot of money. Im thinking about it but I don't think I have the balls.
Betting all your coins to her is very risky and I don't think that Hillary will going to win this election after the fbi had some investigations to her which make trump more advance to her, And I don't like here even, after I've heard and watched some news about her, though I'm not an American to make votes to this coming US presidential election but I still don't like her though and I will not bet to her.

copper member
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305
Limited in number. Limitless in potential.
November 04, 2016, 07:19:33 PM

Activity: 294
Oshi.io
November 04, 2016, 07:01:29 PM

You can never be sure that you'll be right. No matter what you know you never know everything. No one does.
But if you're pretty sure about something and you are willing to lose everything, then of course - why don't go all in. It's up to you. But remember that it is just the same as any other bet (and convicing yourself that you know SOMETHING won't change anything).
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
November 04, 2016, 06:53:29 PM
American should better choose another candidates next time a much better candidate i guess? Because in my opinion they are both not just worth it but if i where to choose yeah probably i go to corrupt than a racist
Activity: 2870
Merit: 574
November 04, 2016, 06:42:23 PM
i am not going to make all in on hillary to win bet, maybe i will only make 30% until 50% of my money but for the true, i think i will not thinking about this election because i don't know what will happen with US country if one of them, trump or hillary, win the election.
Activity: 350
Shit, did I leave the stove on?
November 04, 2016, 06:29:26 PM
If the odds for Hillary were around 2.00 I would have given it a thought but for below 1.30 it's just not worth it. I have seen such big favorites with odds of 1.10 and below lose in sportsbetting and I am not wholly convinced that Hillary has rigged the election. What if some Trump fanatics came out of the woodwork in the final hours and sway the vote in his favor? What if you have bet your house fund or your kids' college tuition fund?
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183
November 04, 2016, 02:50:26 PM

so are you going to invest all of your coins in this election if so you might burn all your coins after all its your choice ,since i do not like politics i am not commenting,i don't like Trump nor Hillary and i do think they are not worthy enough candidates to become the president of America

No, Im not going to go all in... I already said I don't have the balls, but I have seen several people claiming that they are 100% convinced Hillary will win because the US election is rigged. Okay, if you say so, then why aren't you going 100% with all of your life savings + big loans and going all in to make millions of dollars in profit? cmon. Im just saying people should put their money where their mouth is.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1024
November 04, 2016, 09:20:32 AM

Unless you have no emotional problems with loosing all your Bitcoin, I would consider it highly irrational and dangerous behavior. It's not a "rare opportunity" - it is just plain crazy to risk everything on a single bet.

There is a significant probability that Trump can win the election. Even if polls show an advantage for Hillary, a Trump victory is still well within the polling variance. And there are reports of statistical manipulations in favor of Hillary as well. In my opinion, a Trump victory is even more probable, because Trump is likely to be able to mobilize a previously unseen high number of former non-voters that will vote for him just because they are fed up with the establishment.

At least election turnout for Hillary will be significantly worse than polls suggest.

ya.ya.yo!
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
November 04, 2016, 09:19:35 AM

What is she gets an hearth attack? And you bet everything you have?  
There are some basic rules any gambler should follow. Even here in this forum you can find some videos explaining you the strategies of how much of your total money you can place on one bet.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115
Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!
November 04, 2016, 09:17:22 AM
That is okay,what are the odds? If you're going to put 10 bitcoins and get 10.50 back,too rookie of a bet,son.
You don't need huge balls to bet on stuff like this since it's an obvious win-win situation.Btw not sure if you're explaining the bet or showing your hate for trump.
legendary
Activity: 1344
November 04, 2016, 09:11:02 AM
If odds on Hilary to win is at least 1.5, I may consider betting on her to be the next president. I will never bet on odds below 1.50 as there is still a lot of risk but payout is little. It is unlikely Trump will win as many of the minorities will never vote for him. It would be a great victory for Trump if he can make the result close.
klf
legendary
Activity: 1344
November 04, 2016, 08:58:17 AM
The other way as I see Trump winning, my only issue is that last year it was 250/1 and I passed it over, wish I put something on it now!

There is not meaning in worry about the past because if you worry on those things, then you lose your peace instead look for better opportunities now for future. Just from last week Trump winning chances has become higher otherwise he was almost down by 15 points at one time. Still got few more days, let's see how right all these poll results.
legendary
Activity: 3136
Merit: 1870
Metawin.com
November 04, 2016, 08:52:13 AM

If the odds aren't that so low maybe i'll jump on that Hillary ML but for me it's not really worth taking the risk because there's still a chance that Hillary could lose the election. All I can say to those who bet on this election is best of luck.

Maybe this is a rare opportunity to make a lot of money.
If you're on the correct side yes but for now no one could really tell which candidate is winning.
Pages:
Jump to: