Pages:
Author

Topic: GOLD Reward [GRX] - Gamification, Lending and Analytics API - page 4. (Read 12995 times)

Activity: 827
Merit: 502
someone know how transfer GRX from goldreward account?
Activity: 308
Merit: 102
My case is this: I contributed ether to the contract address for the GRX Round 3 ICO and the transaction was successful as indicated by Ethersan report. I did no get any emails from GoldReward comfirming my transaction and as I write I have not received my  tokens nor the refund. Worst still, GoldReward is not responding to my many support emails. What could have gone wrong and what should I do?

have some patience. They are probably very busy right now? It should settle out over time.
Activity: 306
Just another random pre satoshi crypto freak
My case is this: I contributed ether to the contract address for the GRX Round 3 ICO and the transaction was successful as indicated by Etherscan report. I did not get any emails from GoldReward comfirming my transaction and as I write I have not received my  tokens nor the refund. Worst still, GoldReward is not responding to my many support emails. What could have gone wrong and what should I do?
Activity: 148
Merit: 100
eCommerce Web Developer & Customer Support -remote
One of my referrals bought, and i got 120 GRX as a commission.

Now it's suddenly missing from my account and i got 0.

Anyone have any ideas?

This happened to me too.
This means your referral got refunded.
Check with your referral.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Are our tokens locked or something? I have 1000 sitting in myetherwallet and everytime i try to send them to ether delta, it fails. Anybody was able to successfully sell them?
Activity: 217
Merit: 12
One of my referrals bought, and i got 120 GRX as a commission.

Now it's suddenly missing from my account and i got 0.

Anyone have any ideas?
Activity: 308
its 8x allready :p  (1st stage for me)
successfully received my tokens, when was the lending start

Lucky you!
Activity: 42
successfully received my tokens, when was the lending start
Activity: 42
Hi guys. I need some help. How can i secure my grx tokens from myEtherwallet ? there's another support more secure ? Or hardware wallet like ledger nano s ?

Buy any hardware wallet from MyEtherWallet official site. I Personally recommend Digital Bitbox at 75 Euros inclusive of shipping.
that was the best option
Hi guys. I need some help. How can i secure my grx tokens from myEtherwallet ? there's another support more secure ? Or hardware wallet like ledger nano s ?

Buy any hardware wallet from MyEtherWallet official site. I Personally recommend Digital Bitbox at 75 Euros inclusive of shipping.
Activity: 2
How long does it take to get your gold reward coins in your ethwallet? I bought yesterday and nothing yet? It looks like they may have sent it to another address? Please help. Thanks

I have same expirience, and there are many more. I am afraid we may have to wait forever because successful participants have all received their GRX tokens according to a news update from GR. What we should now be expecting is a refund.
Activity: 154

So many cancelled orders, I received email confirmation only to be reversed.

GRX did it deliberately, keepin the coins and dumping later.
Activity: 15
It is trading on Etherdelta already.
brand new
Activity: 0
How long does it take to get your gold reward coins in your ethwallet? I bought yesterday and nothing yet? It looks like they may have sent it to another address? Please help. Thanks
Activity: 140
etherdelta is gonna place GRX soon
I think even payments that were successfully completed are being refunded. If you didn't already receive your GRX tokens you are most likely getting your ether refunded. I also made my payment very fast but have not received GRX tokens but on the Facebook page it says they have already distributed all tokens and are now refunding payment over the next 72 HOURS!!

It's all my fault. I missed my real chance in the pre-ICO.
Activity: 49
gamification? what do you mean?
Activity: 54
Is there another round of ICO and when will lending start?
Pages:
Jump to: