Pages:
Author

Topic: GOLD Reward [GRX] - Gamification, Lending and Analytics API - page 5. (Read 12995 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
I think even payments that were successfully completed are being refunded. If you didn't already receive your GRX tokens you are most likely getting your ether refunded. I also made my payment very fast but have not received GRX tokens but on the Facebook page it says they have already distributed all tokens and are now refunding payment over the next 72 HOURS!!
Activity: 306
Merit: 102
Just another random pre satoshi crypto freak
When will GRX token distribution into investors wallet begin? I baven't seen mine yet.

I got my coins from the latest batch a few hours ago. You can configure it manually with the contract address as well.

I have configured GRX custom token in my wallet but it is still showing 0 GRX balance. I am quite apprehensive right now.
Activity: 1
Please help to check my account. My order has been completed, but your transaction is fail, I have not received GRX token.

My email account : [email protected]
Transaction: https://etherscan.io/tx/0xef1c19624263950760a6e4b9c60a973a6c7f3ce74f01ffff8a5e8dac054ae383
My dashboard: https://imgur.com/a/YRiGe
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
When will GRX token distribution into investors wallet begin? I baven't seen mine yet.

I got my coins from the latest batch a few hours ago. You can configure it manually with the contract address as well.
Activity: 306
Just another random pre satoshi crypto freak
Activity: 7
please is there an ETA for integration of grx on coinexchange or others exchanges .
Activity: 368
Why might I need your Gamification API? How to use it?
Activity: 32
Do you have any social media bounty campaign?
Activity: 148
Merit: 100
eCommerce Web Developer & Customer Support -remote
Gold Reward ICO Round 3 final announcement in video format : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WaDNjq3HJU8
Activity: 392
Seems a clone of CredenceCoin  Grin
Activity: 308
Hi all, I have asked these below questions to the GRX support team.

I sent GRX a message on facebook asking them a couple of questions
1.)Waht would be the start price once the GRX platform opens?
2)Compared to other lending platforms ICo's GRX's coin supply is more .Does it impact the price once the exchange opens?

This is what they replied back

"Hextracoin announced their plans for their coin and the price after their ico to the best of my knowledge. We will have a better estimate after round 3 but just like other lending platforms, the price is usually very very high on lauching of their platform and exchanges. So you will definitely see that kind of price surge for GRX too.
      The Fact that we sold many coins doesn't affect the price of the coin, because right now we are getting information about pople selling their tokens on ether delta, so if you go to etherdelata you can see the GRX currenlty been sold for as high as $6 and more. This is from unofficially listing of the coins from owners of the coin. If it can be selling for that when we are still in crowdsale , now you can imagine how much it will be after crowd sale."

Good luck

Just checked; bs  more like $1
Activity: 364
CHEERS
Hi all, I have asked these below questions to the GRX support team.

I sent GRX a message on facebook asking them a couple of questions
1.)Waht would be the start price once the GRX platform opens?
2)Compared to other lending platforms ICo's GRX's coin supply is more .Does it impact the price once the exchange opens?

This is what they replied back

"Hextracoin announced their plans for their coin and the price after their ico to the best of my knowledge. We will have a better estimate after round 3 but just like other lending platforms, the price is usually very very high on lauching of their platform and exchanges. So you will definitely see that kind of price surge for GRX too.
      The Fact that we sold many coins doesn't affect the price of the coin, because right now we are getting information about pople selling their tokens on ether delta, so if you go to etherdelata you can see the GRX currenlty been sold for as high as $6 and more. This is from unofficially listing of the coins from owners of the coin. If it can be selling for that when we are still in crowdsale , now you can imagine how much it will be after crowd sale."

Good luck

That is the reason the support said as high as...
Activity: 19
Hi guys, Just got a reply from them
"That is an unofficial listing as anyone once can list a token on etherdelta(owner or not, tha how it works there) but it cant be traded oficially untill we complete our talks with them. We are still working on making it officail. And will announce to our users as soon as it is."

Oh good.
CHEERS
Hi guys, Just got a reply from them
"That is an unofficial listing as anyone once can list a token on etherdelta(owner or not, tha how it works there) but it cant be traded oficially untill we complete our talks with them. We are still working on making it officail. And will announce to our users as soon as it is."
CHEERS
Guys though the ICO is not completed, how it is being listen in etherdelta??
https://etherdelta.com/#0x219218f117dc9348b358b8471c55a073e5e0da0b-ETH

I already tweeted them about this. Lets wait for their reply...
Will keep you guys posted
Activity: 28
A lot of so diffrent ideas... I hope that you will be succes!
Activity: 19
Guys though the ICO is not completed, how it is being listen in etherdelta??
https://etherdelta.com/#0x219218f117dc9348b358b8471c55a073e5e0da0b-ETH
CHEERS
great coin

Hope it stands the test of time, many competitors out there..
It'll bro.....I have full confidence on this one.
Activity: 67
great coin

Hope it stands the test of time, many competitors out there..
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
great coin
Pages:
Jump to: