Pages:
Author

Topic: GOLD Reward [GRX] - Gamification, Lending and Analytics API - page 8. (Read 12995 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
The pre-sale price is $0.46/GRX, what will the ico price be ?

indeed, i am willing to gamble some if it's decent enough of a price as contrast to ico.
Activity: 315
Merit: 250
The pre-sale price is $0.46/GRX, what will the ico price be ?
Activity: 131
Merit: 100
Invested some ETH. Good luck to all.
Activity: 14
Why your ip have 03 name other?
Activity: 2492
Merit: 542
Im interested in this kind of project since it was like the bitconnect or regalcoin token I think, but I cannot find any info about your team on your website.
Activity: 8
Merit: 5
If I use the same ETH wallet address for purchasing tokens on two different goldreward.io accounts, is it ok?
What is the contract address etc for adding GRX to myetherwallet ?

Contract Address: 0x219218f117dc9348b358b8471c55a073e5e0da0b
Symbol: GRX
Decimals: 18

Thanks for your help, 500 GRX confirmed in MEW !
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

Contract Address: 0x219218f117dc9348b358b8471c55a073e5e0da0b
Symbol: GRX
Decimals: 18
Activity: 308
Merit: 102
no news from the dev since Oct 10th, is this coins worth to invest? any thoughts here?
they just registered their domain back in September and the unfinished roadmap shown on their web site do worry me  Undecided

facebook is active.. Wink complete gambol this, but  like i said i have a positive feeling on this one.
Activity: 51
no news from the dev since Oct 10th, is this coins worth to invest? any thoughts here?
they just registered their domain back in September and the unfinished roadmap shown on their web site do worry me  Undecided
Activity: 485
They're selling most of their tokens in the ICO. How will they pay the users? Atleast Bitconnect and RegalCoin can use their own coins to pay users. Or does GOLD Reward also claim to have a mythical trading bot?
Activity: 824
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Your site looks much more better than this ANN, but the road map still looks unfinished.
Also, I can't find any info for your team members and LinkedIn profiles. Could you update this?
Activity: 633
Merit: 500
B Money Prepaid Mastercard bmoney.io
Dev...

Your road map seems 50% done..
You created the token in March
You have a "smart trading bot" since March .. currently testing for 6 months or complete i would guess
You are developing a gamefication api
You have partnerships with devs
You have a lending and trading platform already in existence

But yet...

you only just recently registered your domain name in september

Domain Name: GOLDREWARD.IO
Registry Domain ID: D503300000045340831-LRMS
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.namecheap.com
Registrar URL: www.namecheap.com
Updated Date: 2017-10-06T04:08:27Z
Creation Date: 2017-09-11T18:48:34Z

So my request is a visual of all this progress. The poor noobs on youtube that don't do research .. sorry but this is either half ass put together or a brilliant scam

Activity: 308
Merit: 102
What worries me is that there is absolutely nothing about the team. Seems fishy...

yup still gambled $50 on it though. I dont have a fishy feelin about it though. Might be somethin. Didnt do regal hex or other bs. This one seems different...  Grin  Grin
Activity: 190
Merit: 100
What worries me is that there is absolutely nothing about the team. Seems fishy...
Activity: 33
picked up 100 GRX today, no problems, sent btc got confirmations and received token. web site did 502 a couple of times but all seems fine.
Activity: 307
when open ico selling
any bounty or aidrop dev
Activity: 3
Daily limit 500 GRX or 15 ETH and 1 BTC ?
Activity: 24
Gamifications sounds new to me and im very much interested about it. Im so excited for this one. I already joined your Telegram Ann channel, liked your FB page and followed your Twitter account. GoodLuck for this great project..
Pages:
Jump to: