Pages:
Author

Topic: GOLD Reward [GRX] - Gamification, Lending and Analytics API - page 6. (Read 12995 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 100
I'm surprised this thread hasn't gained more attention, the ico has been doing very well, where's all of the investors at?
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
CHEERS
Come on guys 3rd round is coming. Load up your wallets and be ready.
Interested parties can use my referral and get the 50% of the referral bonus.
https://goldreward.io/join/packers1985

Good luck
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Round 3 ICO is on 18th NOV. If you're interested use my referral: https://goldreward.io/join/jrss1026
Message me and I'll split half of the bonus with you
Activity: 38
When is the next round of the ico?
Its next week. Here u have my link to join, i will give u 6% of what u invest https://goldreward.io/join/kairuk
brand new
Activity: 0
Hello

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anngrx-goldreward-a-universal-reward-system-2271838

How about this post? is it your official post from your dev team or who else?

Thanks
Activity: 25
When is the next round of the ico?
Activity: 39
I am a little bit confused concerning grx now, I noticed before the ICO began it was stated that the monthly ROI will be 35% on the lending platform now a magic just happened I saw 45%, is their any explanation for the abrupt increase without an official announcement concerning it?
This coin isnt the other ones guys.  Round 2 sold in 40 MINUTES. Ur last choice to buy will be in round 3, but u will have to be fast because it will probably end in something like 10 min.
Here u have my referral, I share half i get from u https://goldreward.io/join/kairuk

If anyone has any doubt just PM me.
I really think this coin has a huge potential, just check how fast the rounds are ending.
Activity: 308
I havent invested in all these other bs coins. I feel this one is a lil different. :p What u guys think?
CHEERS
6 days ago I have mad a contribution of 3 ETH for the Goldreward ICO.
But still I am not able to view my tokens in myetherwallet.

Can someone please help?

TX Hash: 0x8e0664e0f2af2e48b38fefda87f266d98091a20b7cffe3b84c7380c46eb5c76a
Hey looks like you have sent it to the contract directly.  Msg the support team [email protected]
The same thing happened to me and i sent out an email to the support team and also tweeted ontheir twitter account. Now i got the tokens credited to my account.
6 days ago I have mad a contribution of 3 ETH for the Goldreward ICO.
But still I am not able to view my tokens in myetherwallet.

Can someone please help?

TX Hash: 0x8e0664e0f2af2e48b38fefda87f266d98091a20b7cffe3b84c7380c46eb5c76a
I will try to buy GRX token. May be HOT Smiley
CHEERS
It is going to start in another 1 day 19 hrs...Please hurry up guys.
If interested use my referral whihc is listed in my signature. We can share 50-50 if you send me the wallet address and username u used
Activity: 308
What is Gamification all about?  can you please break it down for easy understanding?

Gamification refers to the application of game-design elements and game principles in non-game contexts. Most loyalty porgrams that reward users apply gamification techniques. For instance, a business can give customers a small amount of GRX after they have purchased a certain amount of goods from their store. Apart from freeing the business owner the complexity associated with managing a gamification system, gamifying your user experience with GRX  comes with an interesting technical twist that will be revealed in the coming weeks.

I will implore you follow this token closely. It certainly will be rewarding.

It sounded more interesting before you explained it. Loyalty programs have been around forever. Every grocery store has a loyalty program. Whatever is supposed to make GRX special you better tell us now instead of "in the coming weeks".

mayb it has to do with doing a "task", as they were mumbo jumboing about in their whitepaper, and then u get a goldreward :p
Activity: 168
What is Gamification all about?  can you please break it down for easy understanding?

Gamification refers to the application of game-design elements and game principles in non-game contexts. Most loyalty porgrams that reward users apply gamification techniques. For instance, a business can give customers a small amount of GRX after they have purchased a certain amount of goods from their store. Apart from freeing the business owner the complexity associated with managing a gamification system, gamifying your user experience with GRX  comes with an interesting technical twist that will be revealed in the coming weeks.

I will implore you follow this token closely. It certainly will be rewarding.

It sounded more interesting before you explained it. Loyalty programs have been around forever. Every grocery store has a loyalty program. Whatever is supposed to make GRX special you better tell us now instead of "in the coming weeks".
Hey guys,

Second phase will be open in 2 days,  and it will probably end quickly so dont miss ur opportunity.
If anyone is planning on investing in the ico, PM me.
I will receive 7% of ur tokens with the referral, i will give u 3.5% to everyone that registers with my code https://goldreward.io/join/kairuk

Just talk to me.
Activity: 574
ZUFLO and only ZUFLO
yes .... this is kind of site for lending .... okay .... i have just customized token GRX
but, unfortunately, no bounties in sight, nothing free money or airdrops, yeah, thanks
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Ether Addict
CHEERS
when is next round guys??
I believe it's on Nov 8th
Pages:
Jump to: