Pages:
Author

Topic: Gold & Silver are safe than bank deposits ?? - page 36. (Read 19247 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516
I think for investment gold and silver is better, the value keep on increasing and the inflation not affected too much on gold or silver, and I think that bank deposit is not the best place to invest, you won't get much profit by it since the interest will keep going down while the inflation rate going up, since the beginning I never consider putting money in the bank as an investment
Activity: 1722
Merit: 252
Gold and silver is a type of investment that has been used since thousands of years ago, the increase in gold and silver always adjust to inflation so that the value of gold and silver never go down and I agree that investment gold & silver are safe than bank deposits.
Activity: 266
Merit: 32
Do you know the fact that a country's Fiat currency is directly related to the amount of GOLD deposits held by the Central Bank,
So basically if a country estimates $ X worth of paper money, it's backed by $ X worth of Gold. So buying Gold is always better than on bank deposits

Great thanks for sharing this valuable information in my topic/thread.   Smiley
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
I think gold and silver are safer than bank deposits!
Gold and silver investments are affected by international gold prices! Gold is the international hard currency!
And bank deposits will fluctuate because of changes in the domestic economy!
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
Gold not so much good investment
Price of gold broke 1300$ FED is going to rise rates
Dollar up gold down it was always like that
Virtual gold trading is so much manipulated almost same way like bitcoin trading
Silver is much more in use but price will fail
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Yes, they are safe but are you content with 10-15% annual returns ? If not consider investing in crypto after proper research.
Merit: 32
Pretty high than the banks here. Well, it is quiet good enough. Never been in silver, gold investments and don't even know on how it works. Can't say certainly if it would be safe and secured.

See my signature below, you will get all the information for Gold and Silver on my twitter page
Activity: 658
Merit: 274
Wish for the rain? Then deal with the mud too.
I think now fixed deposit interest rates are less than 5% p.a in USA and Europe. In India fixed deposit rates are 6.5%.

Gold and Silver gives average profit of 8% to 12% per year. Silver will most likely give 20% to 30% profit each year from here on to reach $60/ounce.

Example:

Profit for gold and silver for year 2016 is 12%.

Profit for gold and silver for year 2017 is 0%

Profit for gold and silver for year 2018 is 8%

Profit for gold and silver for year 2019 is 16%

So average profit for 4 years is +9%

How secured/safe are investments in gold and silver if you decide to remove/withdraw your money from banks fixed deposits and invest them in Gold and silver ??

Pretty high than the banks here. Well, it is quiet good enough. Never been in silver, gold investments and don't even know on how it works. Can't say certainly if it would be safe and secured. As I see, you will look the security of it into the operators who are working behind it. Just check their business permit, and their credibility as a business and individual as well. Be cautious and aware on every side of it. It is hard to get scammed, and you knew it, lots of people suffered it don't even dare be silly.
Activity: 518
Merit: 21
Yeah the same as with the real estate properties if you will going to include and these type of investment are literally good thinking about time and money that you will not going to worry. However, if you wish to earn more then investing in cryptocurrency would be better because we can decide on what to do with our money on cryptocurrency and we could make the maximum earning on it compared to silver and gold.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
I think now fixed deposit interest rates are less than 5% p.a in USA and Europe. In India fixed deposit rates are 6.5%.

Gold and Silver gives average profit of 8% to 12% per year. Silver will most likely give 20% to 30% profit each year from here on to reach $60/ounce.

Example:

How secured/safe are investments in gold and silver if you decide to remove/withdraw your money from banks fixed deposits and invest them in Gold and silver ??
It depends on what region you live,because in my place silver is so much cheaper than yours,price here averages from $20-30/ounce means more likely 2/3 lower than in your country so this may not applicable in mine.

But you know whats more profitable than gold/silver or Banking deposit?

Its Cryptocurrency and most specially bitcoin because here you will surely profit
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
I prefer to invest in gold compared to bank or silver deposits. Gold has a good investment value and continues to increase from year to year. And gold is also the best investment of antiquity and more trusted and sought after by many people.
Activity: 182
I think gold has the advantage of relatively safe and not extreme in terms of risks when compared with deposits, and profit earned also more profitable gold.
Activity: 672
Merit: 253
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Example:

yes, of course gold or silver investment will be more profitable will also be safer when compared with bank deposits. the price of gold has a value that continues to increase so that the profits will be faster and can also be greater than the bank deposits where profits in the can only a few percent of the profits that can be by the bank.
Real assets, such as gold and silver, are insurance against sudden depreciation of paper money. In this case, the value of gold or silver will not grow - the paper money will simply depreciate. And you, accordingly, with nothing to lose, it's like a mime. This is the main feature of metals, because of its rarity and limited nature - to maintain purchasing power. And this property has proved itself for more than 1000 years. States are formed and disintegrated, and, accordingly, the money of these states, and gold remains. Invest in precious metals should be exclusively for a long time. If it's a short one, it's likely that not only you will not earn, but you will lose on converting.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Example:

First of all, I think you need to understand that banks and Gold/Silver are not the same. Bank is in form of a steady and stable savings where you keep every achievement you have made. Gold is in the form of investment, so there will always be profit or loss coming from it.

Putting your money in Gold and Silver is a waste of time cause you can’t use those in buying and selling, even if you do, it won’t be so easy. You can only put money on gold and silver when you make up your mind for investment.
Activity: 408
Merit: 100
www.bitpaction.com
i believe that gold investment also is good.i invest in some gold accessories  and i can use it in daily life and also if i need money i can go to any pawnshop sell it or pawn it.but i only invest for my personal use not lot of gold where i should store that maybe it will stolen by someone.but aside from gold its good to invest also in properties.
Activity: 75
Merit: 2
Yes,  while many people assume their assets are protected, there have been historical instances where governments have seized citizen property stored in banks.
In my opinion for good businessman investing his money in business is more profitable than buying gold and silver. Bank deposits are not for making money. These accounts are just the safe place for your money. Banks will never let you rich. They use your money for their benefits and if you have fixed deposit account they will give you just a small portion of your income.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 253
If you have a really safe place to store golds and silvers. And if you can easily keep and access them there it is ofcourse better than bank. But it is not possible for so many people that is why bank is the only choice.
Yeah gold and silver no doubt are good than bank accounts because the most profitable investment in the world is in gold. If you noticed everyone in this world wants to buy some gold no matter how much money he has. A billionaire also wants to buy gold for use and indirectly he invests in gold, while banks use your money for their own benefit and will only give you security of your money.
in addition profitable, gold is also safe to invest than we save in the bank. but for now i prefer to invest in property if have a lot of money. property gain i think is bigger than gold and silver
Activity: 910
Merit: 512
These are not guaranteed rates, first of all.

Silver and gold move in cycles just like bitcoin does. And although they have been proven to be long term store of values, I don't think that you can say that they are going to be more safe in terms of short term stability compared to bank, just because it may move extremely fast as it is after all, a freely traded asset.

I do think that everyone should be diversifying themselves into precious metals, and crypto. Both of them are hedges against fiat inflation. It's also something tangible, that is solely owned by you, unlike fiat currency (which is itself issued infinitely by central banks) in the form of bank deposits.
As long as security is concerned, I think these two elements have some shortfalls that must be addressed to see good results. Like if someone have bought silver or gold, he has to put extra care for securing them until he deposits this money and material in banks. In banks you attain satisfaction and security as well. People earn from these sources as interest. So yeah this is the case.
Activity: 397
Merit: 100
If you have a really safe place to store golds and silvers. And if you can easily keep and access them there it is ofcourse better than bank. But it is not possible for so many people that is why bank is the only choice.
Yeah gold and silver no doubt are good than bank accounts because the most profitable investment in the world is in gold. If you noticed everyone in this world wants to buy some gold no matter how much money he has. A billionaire also wants to buy gold for use and indirectly he invests in gold, while banks use your money for their own benefit and will only give you security of your money.
Pages:
Jump to: