Pages:
Author

Topic: Gold & Silver are safe than bank deposits ?? - page 40. (Read 19247 times)

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032
All I know is that I know nothing.
just because you bought silver for some reason that is beyond me, that doesn't mean it is always a good investment which everyone should make.

gold is a bit different. it is a well known store of value but silver is like the other option that you go to if you don't want to buy gold or if you want to trade it to make some profit during rallies. otherwise it is not a wise investment at all.
Activity: 308
Merit: 3
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
Keeping our assets at risk is one of the risks, we do not know what is safer, even if we hold it in our hands, it will not be safe. Can buy gold, silver or deposit into the bank they all have their own advantages
Activity: 266
Merit: 15
I also think gold and silver will be safer than depositing money into banks. Gold and silver are commodities that will rise in price in the future. Sometimes banks may go bankrupt, but gold and silver will never lose its value
Activity: 261
Merit: 10
Gold is a very valuable asset. They say gold is like electronic money, but the speed of gold is slower than electronic money. But investing in gold is a safe investment
Activity: 448
Merit: 232
I believe, that given the instability of the dollar and the euro, gold and silver remain the most reliable targets for investment. Deposits in gold and silver are also made because many people do not trust banks, are not sure of their reliability and security. The main advantage of gold bars in front of bank deposits is their reliability.
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
I think now fixed deposit interest rates are less than 5% p.a in USA and Europe. In India fixed deposit rates are 6.5%.

Gold and Silver gives average profit of 8% to 12% per year. Silver will most likely give 20% to 30% profit each year from here on to reach $60/ounce.

Example:

Profit for gold and silver for year 2016 is 12%.

Profit for gold and silver for year 2017 is 0%

Profit for gold and silver for year 2018 is 8%

Profit for gold and silver for year 2019 is 16%

So average profit for 4 years is +9%

How secured/safe are investments in gold and silver if you decide to remove/withdraw your money from banks fixed deposits and invest them in Gold and silver ??
if you trade gold and silver, maybe return of your invesment can be more of that.but risk appear then.if we just hold gold, its return smalleer , but risk involve small too.
Activity: 476
Merit: 259
I disagree, as the fact that they went up in the past few days don't really say that they have a linear way up or promises that they will go up in the future.

They defiently can bring you more interest then just storing your funds in the bank, but everything that might give you a higher interest also involves a higher risk, nothing really promises you that people won't find any new way to produce gold in the future which is going to make gold worthless and also your investment.
Also, storing the gold and silver in your house may require you to hold a vault and also involves risk of getting your funds stolen by breaking your house.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
Deposit interest rates from any banking institutions are drastically low.
How secured/safe are investments in gold and silver if you decide to remove/withdraw your money from banks fixed deposits and invest them in Gold and silver ??
It is safer than money bank deposit, look at your example it wasn't affected by the yearly inflation so it's safer to get into this deposit.

I would rather deposit to gold and silver than give the money I have in the bank because in the bank my money will definitely be used for other purposes so it makes my money unsafe.
This is another thing, the banks are making money with your money while you are only given cents of their profits. I removed most of my deposits on the banks and I have choice between crypto's and gold assets but I chose to have bitcoin.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
I would rather deposit to gold and silver than give the money I have in the bank because in the bank my money will definitely be used for other purposes so it makes my money unsafe.
Activity: 126
when investing in the bank and usually in the form of money and money from time to time of course will be less in value. perhaps in my opinion it would be more profitable to make gold or silver as an investment. because its exchange rate has never decreased
Activity: 154
Yes,  while many people assume their assets are protected, there have been historical instances where governments have seized citizen property stored in banks.
Activity: 266
Merit: 32
I think now fixed deposit interest rates are less than 5% p.a in USA and Europe. In India fixed deposit rates are 6.5%.

Gold and Silver gives average profit of 8% to 12% per year. Silver will most likely give 20% to 30% profit each year from here on to reach $60/ounce.

Example:

Profit for gold and silver for year 2016 is 12%.

Profit for gold and silver for year 2017 is 0%

Profit for gold and silver for year 2018 is 8%

Profit for gold and silver for year 2019 is 16%

So average profit for 4 years is +9%

Pages:
Jump to: