Pages:
Author

Topic: ✹✹✹ GOLDBLOCKS ✹✹✹ Mandatory UPDATE to v1.2.1.0 ✹✹✹ 5/17/2017 - page 15. (Read 158410 times)

Activity: 184
Merit: 101
Put the fun back into banking!

@darkgold

wow, brilliant presentation - state of the Art!

Maybe you are interested in one of my ideas to help coming marketers, as you are a designated graphics designer:

I was thinking of an open-source available paper / infosheet with an overview of Goldblocks, easy description and how the marketing system works.

Maybe downloadable from the website as PDF, which new marketers could print out on their own. Would give them a good instrument into hands by having a good starting brochure.

(Top would be some kind of putting someone's sponsor code or in form of a barcode into.)

yours coinwide
PS: have some other improvements in mind, will write you via PM

this sounds pretty good ...

#crysx

thx crysx  - if he is interested i can with more ideas Smiley

if you do work together - i can attest to this much ...

that darkgold is one of the nicest - and most talented people in his field ... and above all that - is HONEST ...

which is VERY difficult to find here in the cryptosphere ...

#crysx

WORD
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---

@darkgold

Maybe you are interested in one of my ideas to help coming marketers, as you are a designated graphics designer:

I was thinking of an open-source available paper / infosheet with an overview of Goldblocks, easy description and how the marketing system works.

Maybe downloadable from the website as PDF, which new marketers could print out on their own. Would give them a good instrument into hands by having a good starting brochure.

(Top would be some kind of putting someone's sponsor code or in form of a barcode into.)

yours coinwide

#crysx

thx crysx  - if he is interested i can with more ideas Smiley

if you do work together - i can attest to this much ...

that darkgold is one of the nicest - and most talented people in his field ... and above all that - is HONEST ...

which is VERY difficult to find here in the cryptosphere ...

#crysx

@darkgold

yours coinwide

#crysx

thx crysx  - if he is interested, i have more ideas Smiley
legendary

@darkgold

yours coinwide

#crysx
Activity: 1
Merit: 100
Can I have some help with my wallet? I have no connections and it will not sync.
My conf file
addnode=192.157.212.234
addnode=192.157.212.235
addnode=104.247.200.168
addnode=5.189.180.41
addnode=45.78.158.57
addnode=185.65.134.78:60889
addnode=79.240.166.148:63246
addnode=178.219.162.97:6244
addnode=167.114.103.43:56916
addnode=87.185.7.30:49914
addnode=167.114.103.43:42874
addnode=37.105.215.251:4487
addnode=50.158.10.213:49280
addnode=138.210.145.50:49254
addnode=37.105.215.251:29483
addnode=202.80.213.179:38024

and so on

@darkgold

Maybe downloadable from the website as PDF, which new marketers could print out on their own. Would give them a good instrument into hands by having a starting brochure.

Top would be some kind of putting someone's sponsor code into or in form of a barcode.

yours coinwide
MLM is the best thing for all coins.It's like you find a good market for your product.It's just that no one looks at it, even when buy in market or miner, all view only that the new coin at the stock exchange to buy cheaply and for three months the sale expensive.As if anyone not interested in whether the coin has a future or not.Take a look GB.This is a real price for GB (0.00000740 btc) ?
and when he did not have MLM price was 0.0004400 btc (+5 ).GB one of the few coins that has a future,the problem is they are no more normal investors.

that's true, when the marketing strategy comes into play after PoW phase IMO we will see a natural and steady rise up to the old highs

the best arguement is, that you can always exchange your Coins into GOLD or back to BTC - better than any other MLM strategy where you won't have an INSTANT market and you have to find your customers on your own
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
BLOCKCHAIN BASED MULTI-LEVEL MARKETING
MLM is the best thing for all coins.It's like you find a good market for your product.It's just that no one looks at it, even when buy in market or miner, all view only that the new coin at the stock exchange to buy cheaply and for three months the sale expensive.As if anyone not interested in whether the coin has a future or not.Take a look GB.This is a real price for GB (0.00000740 btc) ?
and when he did not have MLM price was 0.0004400 btc (+5 ).GB one of the few coins that has a future,the problem is they are no more normal investors.
legendary
current block height: 825.977
POW ends on block height 1.000.000

thats a pity ...

Tongue ...

#crysx

I can agree since I mine this coin but at the same time I hope the end of POW stabilizes the price. This has been tanking steadily since the new orientation towards MLM was announced. Don't know what to think.

without sounding negative ...

im a miner - before ANYTHING else ...

i started as a miner - i will finish as a miner ...

cwi is not based on mining - but a large part of it is focused on mining ( thefarm ) and hence the cwi-poolsystem ...

when i see coins go PoS only - a small part of me is saddened ... though it may be good for the coin - i can no longer mine it - which makes for a sad day indeed for a miner like myself ... it wont make much of a difference for goldblocks in too much of a big way - as this coin has a good solid foundation ...

but still a part of me just wants the PoW to continue for a LONG time yet Smiley ...

anyway - building the pools much more solid and stable - and it seems it has been a good thing ... a few more pools planned in the next week in the cwi-poolsystem ...

#crysx
Activity: 129
Merit: 100
https://forum.cryptoinfo.net/

thats a pity ...

Tongue ...

#crysx

I can agree since I mine this coin but at the same time I hope the end of POW stabilizes the price. This has been tanking steadily since the new orientation towards MLM was announced. Don't know what to think.
legendary

thats a pity ...

Tongue ...

#crysx
legendary
hi all ...

the earlier updates it seems - were skimmed past ... so for those of you that need a refresher - im posting this again - as i see quite a few users on the pool that are hashing and wasting their hash ...

PLEASE - register again on the pool if you havent already ...
PLEASE - create your workers on this new registration ...
PLEASE - make sure that if you are mining - you have the right credentials ...

there are quite a few users who are mining to nowhere at the moment ...

for the main pool index - http://pool.chainworksindustries.com/ ...
direct link to gb pool - http://pool.chainworksindustries.com/gb/ ...

tanx ...

#crysx
Many well, you're one of the rare coin to think of your future.Not like others coin who are waiting just to have someone at the pump.
Activity: 630
Merit: 506
This keeps looking better and better for the future, great news darkgold!

Livestream GOLDBLOCKS WEBINAR 06.03.2017 was today on Youtube, you can watch, it's on German language for now.
due to price speculation i just can say:

ones lost is another ones gain      Grin Grin Grin

just saying to love that price retrace to load up more

if you follow the GB chart on  http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/goldblocks/   you will see the first "bubble" which is about to retrace now
the starting point was in the first week of December - so we will come back here to find the bottom and get into accumulation phase

as my assumption is that we will complete a cup and handle, we will come back to the last highs, with a small retrace and then liftoff

Patience is the key!
 Cool

legendary
hi all ...

addressing the miners specifically here - please read this post ...

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17998760 ...

this outlines what had happened and why - and how it was fixed ...

as for the above suggestion that the dumping may have been due to the pool being offline and had to go elsewhere - that is a suggestion that is completely ludicrous ...

if ANYONE is going to dump coins - this will happen whether one pool has issues or two pools have issues or the moon decides to move its orbit elsewhere ...

im not attacking you - but those sorts of assumptions make absolutely NO SENSE at all ...

had the owners of the coins intended on keeping them - even on the exchanges - then there wouldnt be ANY reason they would dump them ... unless of course the whole purpose of mining them WAS to dump them ... thats all part and parcel of this crypto industry ...

The miners dumping intended to dump from the start. Their plan was to mine and let it sit, then once the price got high enough unload. Since they wouldn't unload all at once, the market could gradually absorb it and not crash from it.

Having all of the miners on that pool disturbed at once meant all the miners who had intended to unload did so at once, possibly triggering other people to unload as well based on the price being pushed down.

Its not your fault, that's just how things work in crypto and altcoins.

Now that you are back online and things are settling down, it should recover quickly enough. Plus we are nearing the end of PoW, which is going to take a lot of sell pressure off once it ends.

agreed with the sell pressure ...

though suprnova ( ocminer ) have a much higher rate of miners - and so does zpool ( crackfoo / crackers ) ... so i would not like to see the aftermath when PoW finishes ...

i think what you are saying with regards to it settling though will be spot on ... hard to tell - as predictions only get proven wrong every time we try ...

this is crypto - very unpredictable ...

we only ever had the mpos pools at cwi for internal use only - until the demand to release them to the public was voiced ... so its still a newer system that will take time to mature ... we are also in the process of getting together ( as a sister pool ) the cwi-multipool that does not require registration to mine also ...

that is taking longer than expected - and its all to do with money more than development ...

we will get there this year ...

Smiley ...

#crysx
Pages:
Jump to: