Pages:
Author

Topic: GoldCoin™ (GLC) Thread - The Gold Standard of Digital Currency [OFFICIAL THREAD] - page 10. (Read 309951 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 101
I see GoldCoin as a project that can benefit users and profits for investors. The project also mentions how they do to create a physical gold substitute. Many people are skeptical about the gold standard of digital money. I suggest, the project should promote more widely to people about the value of GoldCoin!
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1030
Twitter @realmicroguy
Are you a member of the popular GoldCoin Telegram Group?

Telegram Link: https://t.me/goldcoin

Join today and keep your finger on the pulse of the Future of Digital Currency!

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
What does this gold coin stand out from other popular currencies? Is it attractive enough to attract buyers?
Activity: 132
Merit: 10
Regarding mining GoldCoin GLD I think few people asked where to mine or how at least on telegram.
So GoldCoin is based on a scrypt algorithm and can be mine with hardware like antminer L3+, Innosilicon A4+ or other scrypt hardware.
GLD can be mined at prohashing (4.99%fee), hash2coins (0%fee but half hash wasted) or and which I prefer and using is zergpool (0.5%fee)
Prohashing is expensive and not that great as should be.
Hash to coins probably free but you will get about half of coins you should be mined because do to 51% gdl defence system hash2coins is blocked with half of his dominated hash mostly. Just look at stats there always pool hash is 50% of Net and by my opinion if you looking to mine only GLD you loosing 50% of your hash.
Zergpool is multi coins pool with autoconversion to your desired coin payout.
This can be btc but GLD as well also there is option to mine only specific coin so in your miner password field you need paste c=GLD,mc=GLD. Worker is your GoldCoin wallet address.
Just sharing my point because pool which I been mining long time (gldpool.dns.navy) is closed down.
Mining no dumping but hodling!
GoldCoin will rewards us very well one day!

Oh, so one needs an ASIC to mine GLD. Other options are to rent hashing power or just outright buy GLD from exchanges. With the low prices of many altcoins right now, that maybe the simpler alternative.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
We're getting close. The website really looks good now on my Android mobile.

Check out the new website !: https://www.goldcoin.org/index.html

Great job, this will give hype to all crypto enthusiast, intensifying its social media sites will be able to gain more prospect and potential investors and users. looking forward for more updates.
legendary
Twitter @realmicroguy
We're getting close. The website really looks good now on my Android mobile.

Check out the new website !: https://www.goldcoin.org/index.html
Activity: 28
Merit: 1
Regarding mining GoldCoin GLD I think few people asked where to mine or how at least on telegram.
So GoldCoin is based on a scrypt algorithm and can be mine with hardware like antminer L3+, Innosilicon A4+ or other scrypt hardware.
GLD can be mined at prohashing (4.99%fee), hash2coins (0%fee but half hash wasted) or and which I prefer and using is zergpool (0.5%fee)
Hash to coins probably free but you will get about half of coins you should be mined because do to 51% gdl defence system hash2coins is blocked with half of his dominated hash mostly. Just look at stats there always pool hash is 50% of Net and by my opinion if you looking to mine only GLD you loosing 50% of your hash.
This can be btc but GLD as well also there is option to mine only specific coin so in your miner password field you need paste c=GLD,mc=GLD. Worker is your GoldCoin wallet address.
Just sharing my point because pool which I been mining long time (gldpool.dns.navy) is closed down.

Thank you for posting this helpful mining information. Great to see you back on Telegram!
Sending an L3+ and a few moonlanders over to https://multipool.coinpool.ml if anyone wants to join, they do get lonely after all
legendary
Twitter @realmicroguy
Activity: 245
Merit: 105
Is there a bootstrap database available anywhere for the GLD wallet?
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
Hello everybody. Thank you very much for the links, social network and chat telegrams. Already joined the group. I'll wait for some good news from you.

Okay, im in.

Welcome aboard ...

Check out Twitter and Telegram to keep up with the latest Goldcoin news and events!
legendary
Twitter @realmicroguy
Is vircurpool finding all blocks now or there is some error?

You can see mining/pool distribution here: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/gld/#!extraction
Activity: 994
Merit: 500
Is vircurpool finding all blocks now or there is some error?
legendary
Twitter @realmicroguy
The GoldCoin community is very excited to have been selected by UDAX for a listing on their World-Class Exchange platform.

It's a match made in heaven! http://udax.pro/
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
I believe that GoldCoin is as valuable as gold!With goldcoin now, great gains will be made in the future!
legendary
Twitter @realmicroguy
I expect this idea go up well and perfect!
Seamless website, sensible plan,  good results!

I would tend to agree that Goldcoin is in fact the perfect Crypto. Thanks for noticing!

I think there is already 3 or 4 other gold coins, what's new in your crypto?

We have a whitepaper that might help explain the differences. You might have a look at the link below.

https://github.com/goldcoin/wiki/wiki/GoldCoin-Whitepaper
Activity: 160
Merit: 0
I think there is already 3 or 4 other gold coins, what's new in your crypto?
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
Killing Lightning Network with a 51% Ignore attack
@MicroGuy,

Check your messages, Looking forward to your reply.

Thanks.
ZZ
Activity: 510
Merit: 254
ImpulsX

Thank you for posting this helpful mining information. Great to see you back on Telegram!

Thank you very much sir, yes good to be back and check daily some new info.
Btw im happy with zergpool is doing good but just to clarify for someone, the minimum payouts are now like  90-105 gld which depends because minimum payout is 0.001btc anything less then this paying on Sunday.

Example of mined blocks and shares as seems that mostly im mining alone and only from time to time profit switching jumping in so have less share but that is good for health of the network Wink

legendary
Twitter @realmicroguy

Activity: 758
Merit: 250
In connection with a personal analysis, I have always admired this coin and keep some investments in it, but I always dreamed of big increases as a newbie and now after a long time in the world of crypto I got it the true purpose of this project. So Goldcoin is not for tomorrow or later, but for more time or even for posterity. In the security aspect is formidable and also I admire transparency as well, a project worthy of investment.
Pages:
Jump to: