Pages:
Author

Topic: GoldCoin™ (GLC) Thread - The Gold Standard of Digital Currency [OFFICIAL THREAD] - page 11. (Read 309953 times)

Activity: 106
Merit: 11
Metallophilic Interaction
Regarding mining GoldCoin GLD I think few people asked where to mine or how at least on telegram.
So GoldCoin is based on a scrypt algorithm and can be mine with hardware like antminer L3+, Innosilicon A4+ or other scrypt hardware.
GLD can be mined at prohashing (4.99%fee), hash2coins (0%fee but half hash wasted) or and which I prefer and using is zergpool (0.5%fee)
Prohashing is expensive and not that great as should be.
Hash to coins probably free but you will get about half of coins you should be mined because do to 51% gdl defence system hash2coins is blocked with half of his dominated hash mostly. Just look at stats there always pool hash is 50% of Net and by my Cancerian if you looking to mine only GLD you loosing 50% of your hash.
Zergpool is multi coins pool with autoconversion to your desired coin payout.
This can be btc but GLD as well also there is option to mine only specific coin so in your miner password field you need paste c=GLD,mc=GLD. Worker is your GoldCoin wallet address.
Just sharing my point because pool which I been mining long time (gldpool.dns.navy) is closed down.
Mining no dumping but hodling!
GoldCoin will rewards us very well one day!

Well said.  Smiley  Don't get scared by the huge price swings. The big players are buying when there's blood in the streets.  Cool
Activity: 510
Merit: 254
ImpulsX
Regarding mining GoldCoin GLD I think few people asked where to mine or how at least on telegram.
So GoldCoin is based on a scrypt algorithm and can be mine with hardware like antminer L3+, Innosilicon A4+ or other scrypt hardware.
GLD can be mined at prohashing (4.99%fee), hash2coins (0%fee but half hash wasted) or and which I prefer and using is zergpool (0.5%fee)
Prohashing is expensive and not that great as should be.
Hash to coins probably free but you will get about half of coins you should be mined because do to 51% gdl defence system hash2coins is blocked with half of his dominated hash mostly. Just look at stats there always pool hash is 50% of Net and by my opinion if you looking to mine only GLD you loosing 50% of your hash.
Zergpool is multi coins pool with autoconversion to your desired coin payout.
This can be btc but GLD as well also there is option to mine only specific coin so in your miner password field you need paste c=GLD,mc=GLD. Worker is your GoldCoin wallet address.
Just sharing my point because pool which I been mining long time (gldpool.dns.navy) is closed down.
Mining no dumping but hodling!
GoldCoin will rewards us very well one day!
Activity: 826
Merit: 303
The security of GoldCoin is really tight. I do appreciate them. And their mission is really awesome. Best of luck.
I agree with you because I also need good security and a good feature
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
The security of GoldCoin is really tight. I do appreciate them. And their mission is really awesome. Best of luck.
Activity: 4
This coin has been added

https://i.imgur.com/Odr89MP.png
on Altcoin Discord Group
Add yourself too to stay up to date with

Good luck team!

https://discord.io/altcoin

Want a preview review before mining?
Every week a report with Rating of all new coins.
Activity: 28
Merit: 2
Hello GoldCoin believers,

Our aim is to add value to the whole crypto community by giving the best user experience to analyse cryptocurrencies.

It would be really great help from your side if you can spend 60 seconds of your time and give us your valuable feedback for our two recent updates 1) Snapshot and 2) Colourful interface of GoldCoin at: https://cointopper.com/coin/goldcoin

Constructive criticisms are always welcome at CoinTopper.  Thank you!!
Activity: 6
CoinPool

https://multipool.coinpool.ml/

+ GoldCoin [GLD] +

Automatic payouts every hour
No registration required for pool
Low fee - only 0.5%

↓ To start mining GoldCoin ↓
Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://stratum.coinpool.ml:3429 -u  -p any
Activity: 52
great project with promising future and active team members. glad I invested in this coin at this price and I'm planning to buy more as soon as I got extra money. honestly the price of GLD at this point(2900 satoshi) is so cheap and funny. this coin deserves a way better price than this. there is also a great support for buying it. in the next hours we will see gigantic pump for it. recommend you to buy it before the massive pump. good luck everyone! Smiley
Come Meet GoldCoin Team USA in person at Cryptolina 2018 in Raleigh, NC June 15-16.

Almost sounds like another conference in Berlin.  Cheesy
'Berolina' is the latinised version of Berlin.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1030
Twitter @realmicroguy
i must say, i am watching and keen to see what this new client is going to be like, sounds good so far  Grin
the Goldcoin Android app is very good,

The new client was released a few weeks ago.

You can find it here: https://www.goldcoin.org/get-started/
Activity: 27
i must say, i am watching and keen to see what this new client is going to be like, sounds good so far  Grin
the Goldcoin Android app is very good,
Activity: 79
Looks like difficulty will kick into 2.0 before reaching block 117000 ...... Sad Solo mining would on longer be profitable even on my 4MH/s. Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
legendary
Twitter @realmicroguy
What a potential project!!! I’m looking forward to joining in  Shocked

Glad you found us! Come say hello on Telegram: https://t.me/goldcoin
Activity: 22
Does Wallet mining work with GLD and how does it work if it does work? I ran it over night and it seems like nothing happened, but when I check the generated blocks every once in a while it says 'Last received block was generated X seconds ago'. And it says 'mining at 0 hashes per second'.
Somebody pinch me please.  Shocked

pinched !  Cool Cheesy
That didn't work. So, we're dealing with solid gold here?
Does this mean I don't have to slap other humanoid beings' behinds because of the price not going above one dollar next month?  Grin
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
GoldCoin is hard money. A super secure value store and cash payment system for the new digital World. GoldCoin one of the oldest coins, & with ongoing support over the years. That's cool!
legendary
Twitter @realmicroguy
Adam Sharek Joins GoldCoin Team as Head of Exchange Relations

CALGARY, AB, April 16, 2018 -- GOLDCOIN (GLD) has kicked its mission of creating the world's greatest form of money into high gear by tapping the talents of Adam Sharek, the team's new Head of Exchange Relations.

As Head of Exchange Relations, Adam is proactively forging rewarding relationships with cryptocurrency exchanges to increase GoldCoin's public profile, legitimacy and availability. He's enthusiastic about making a difference in global economies by ensuring more people get access to crypto, but his constructive attitude isn't the only asset that he brings to the table. He also has direct experience working with multinational companies, such as Quaker and Coca-Cola. As the founder of a successful real estate company, he's also no stranger to building mutually beneficial professional bonds.

According to industry insiders, Adam comes to the GoldCoin team at the optimal time to help the growing cryptocurrency attain new levels of success. Although the currency's developers have clearly devoted immeasurable time and hard work to creating a crypto wallet client fit to resist the ups and downs of volatile markets, exchanges represent another critical avenue of outreach. Adam's formidable ability to forge strong business ties will prove essential as GoldCoin moves into the future and achieves true ubiquity.

Cryptocurrency exchanges are growing in number, and as they do, it's becoming increasingly imperative to reach out to new investors. Adam and the GoldCoin devs firmly believe that engaging these platforms will mean revolutionary things for ordinary people's ability to get involved in crypto freely. The team looks forward to redefining wealth building together as GoldCoin's strength as an investment vehicle inevitably swells.

~~

Full Release:  http://www.24-7pressrelease.com/press-release/452693/adam-sharek-joins-goldcoin-team-as-head-of-exchange-relations?swe=goldcoin
Pages:
Jump to: