Pages:
Author

Topic: GoldCoin™ (GLC) Thread - The Gold Standard of Digital Currency [OFFICIAL THREAD] - page 8. (Read 309951 times)

legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1030
Twitter @realmicroguy
a very interesting plan I think with the allocation of funds on each item quite a lot, the sale of coins also offers many bonuses, I also see this project developed a bounty program, where I can see the thread about bounty?

If you are truly interested in helping us develop a bounty program, come over to Telegram and we can discuss: https://t.me/goldcoin
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
a very interesting plan I think with the allocation of funds on each item quite a lot, the sale of coins also offers many bonuses, I also see this project developed a bounty program, where I can see the thread about bounty?
Activity: 1
Hi
Do I need to pass KYC to participate in Airdrop or Bounty? And What is the story behind the name of your plan, what does it mean??
legendary
Twitter @realmicroguy
Note to self to add the latest pools and exchanges to the OP of this thread ...
legendary
Twitter @realmicroguy
Goldcoin has been added to Altilly Exchange. GoldCoin is now trading in $USDT, $BTC, $ETH, and $DOGE pairs!

https://twitter.com/goldcoin/status/1038765454897111040

Great news! Thank you so much for adding Goldcoin. I'll get a tweet out and add you to our website.
Activity: 434
Merit: 109
Goldcoin has been added to Altilly Exchange. GoldCoin is now trading in $USDT, $BTC, $ETH, and $DOGE pairs!

https://twitter.com/goldcoin/status/1038765454897111040
Activity: 28
Hi, everyone. Do you build a centralized crypto PayPal or will it be decentralized and smart contract driven? That's what's going to happen anyway. If this is a fully centralized service I don't see it is longterm viability. Could you talk about your plans in that regard?
legendary
Twitter @realmicroguy
We're very proud to have been hand-picked as a Premiere Coin for new exchange startup CoinSoda.

Thanks for making Goldcoin a Top Shelf selection! Website: https://coinsoda.io/
Activity: 5
Update on Goldcoin Client: ACP added

Advanced checkpointing has been added to the Goldcoin client. We are looking at the possibility of turning checkpointing on only when difficulty falls below a safe level. Once we complete our testing, we'll roll the update out and notify the exchanges.
Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

Yes. We intend to take this project to the top of CMC sometime before the close of 2020. Watch out big brother Bitcoin!
And I like such plans , it would be a great thing if the GLD coin would rise to the top of the crypto currency by capitalization.

Topping the CMC in terms of market capitalization is a very ambitious goal. Imagine you have to be better than XRP, Stellar, Monero and Ethereum, just to name a few. These crypto coins have now real world applications and have partnered with big businesses. It's not impossible but GLD will have to innovate and improve a lot to achieve this goal.

I took all six of my coins to the top of the list. One of my older coins was able to hit 600 billion cap while two recent cyptos landed at 300 billion mark which deserves a wow. I have been in contact with their customer service department for a month and have just now got a word from them. They are alright to adjust the figures according to coin submitters' needs. If u submit a coin and want it to be at 100 billion, they will simply add more zeros.
Activity: 5
always provide information for the community, that's this team. I like it and always support it. I hope this team's performance can be maintained.
Activity: 106
Merit: 11
Metallophilic Interaction
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JdsveTnl44

Oppa GoldCoin Style:

Yeah, Micro and me could do it better.
He better stay on top of me since I wear a schnitzel graveyard on me which is a must in Germany.  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 32
Hey,
I really like your idea, but I think you have to do lot of work, getting permissions from regulatory authority would not be easy. Everything is in your hands
Activity: 132
Merit: 10

Yes. We intend to take this project to the top of CMC sometime before the close of 2020. Watch out big brother Bitcoin!
And I like such plans , it would be a great thing if the GLD coin would rise to the top of the crypto currency by capitalization.

Topping the CMC in terms of market capitalization is a very ambitious goal. Imagine you have to be better than XRP, Stellar, Monero and Ethereum, just to name a few. These crypto coins have now real world applications and have partnered with big businesses. It's not impossible but GLD will have to innovate and improve a lot to achieve this goal.
Activity: 88
What is the gold standard of digital money? The goal of the project is very large whether you can afford to top the CMC before the end of 2020 with its experience? What plans do you have to get closer to your goal? This project seems interesting, I think I will have to follow this project for a long time because it is very attractive to me Smiley
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
EVOS

legendary
Twitter @realmicroguy
legendary
Twitter @realmicroguy
New exchange coingamex.com accepts Goldcoin, in case you are interested

GLD/BTC and GLD/ETH markets

Yes! We're interested! I'll get this Tweeted out right away.
Activity: 58
New exchange coingamex.com accepts Goldcoin, in case you are interested

GLD/BTC and GLD/ETH markets
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
GLD is looking pretty good! The volume is growing and more people are buying it!
Pages:
Jump to: