Pages:
Author

Topic: GoldCoin™ (GLC) Thread - The Gold Standard of Digital Currency [OFFICIAL THREAD] - page 9. (Read 309953 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Do you have any exact date for the bounty campaign to be started?
It already been few days after this thread started, I hope we'll get the info soon
Activity: 454
Merit: 100
We're getting close. The website really looks good now on my Android mobile.

Check out the new website !: https://www.goldcoin.org/index.html

As an Android user, I can vouch for that! The site does look pretty damn great!
By the way, right now is a good time to tell how much I enjoy the level of interaction in this thread. The developers are great (you know you are!) and the community is also awesome. Long live GoldCoin!
Activity: 112
This is a real project, it is clear that he has been preparing for a long time. The team is excellent, go on.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1030
Twitter @realmicroguy
Apple has just APPROVED the GoldCoin App by TOGA. This has been a Long Journey!

The app will become available in the App Store within 24 hours. 1 Billion New users now have access to GoldCoin!!  Cheesy Cool Cheesy Kiss
Activity: 614
Merit: 506
Applications
   Just now seen the new website + added two simple 1 GLD (each) test on the network (phone 2 pc monitor + tv), takes less than 30 seconds to make a timestamped GLD transfer && having spent the last few years with minimal test on almost everything in the medium of altcoins Wink Sure is nice to not have to spend more than a few minutes on creating a timestamped transaction on the network, some of these altcoins take hours && days to complete a simple tx Shocked

// so many of these altcoin test are creating more TIME, they do all have different balanced testing areas though && none are the same

Edit: the original post needs a few updates (main website links), will push them here if you would like to use it as reference  Cool
https://github.com/TestingCrypto/BBcode/blob/master/

PREVIEW // haha always review && review found an edit just posting Wink

General Goldcoin [GLD] Information:     

This is the official GoldCoin information thread of Bitcointalk.

What is Goldcoin?

"GoldCoin is hard money. A super secure value store and cash payment system for the new digital World."

Click the video below to learn more about this innovative digital currency:

Technical Specifications:         

2.0 minute block targets

Block rewards in order:
Blocks 1 – 200 = 10,000 GLD
Blocks 201 – 2,200 = 1,000 GLD
Blocks 2,201 – 44,999 = 500 GLD
Block 45,000 reward drops to 45 GLD
Block xxx,xxx reward drops to 32 GLD
Block 372,000 reward drops to 4 GLD
Reward is then reduced each year using the following formula:
50 divided by (1.1 + 0.49*every year thereafter)

Total Premine: Zero (0)
Total Blocks: 21,441,000 (needs update)

Total Coins Produced: 72,245,700

The default ports are 8121 (connect) and 8122 (fson rpc)

What makes Goldcoin different?

• No SegWit. We think Satoshi's protocol should remain contaminate free.
  • Committed to on-chain scaling. 2MB blocks in place.
  • A great name meaning "value" to billions of people Worldwide.
  • Unique and innovative 51% attack defense system.
  • A genuinely unique coin not just another litecoin clone.
  • Newly developed difficulty algorithm "Golden River."
  • 10X greater network capacity than Bitcoin and 5X faster!
  • Total number of coins to be mined 72,245,700.
  • Faster transactions than LTC and BTC - 2 minutes.
  • Faster difficulty adjustment time - each block.
  • Coin generation rules modeled after physical gold.
  • Gradual reduction in block reward creating diminishing coin supply.
  • Block reward rules that finally cap supply after 100 years of mining.

Mission Statement:
Our mission is to create a physical gold replacement by completing the vision of Satoshi and establishing the ultimate digital commodity. Our 51% attack defense and Golden River difficulty algorithm give us the strongest most robust blockchain in all of cryptocurrency.

While our competitors are focused on micro transactions and payments, our focus is on enhancing the value-storage side of the equation. We have built a practical physical gold replacement that can be used by everyone today as a digital commodity. Goldcoin truly is the gold standard of digital currency, a safe haven for value in a turbulent world.

Coin Generation:
Our generation rules condense the entire history of gold from the beginning to the end, when Earth's finite supply is finally exhausted into a scaled and practical 100-year model making them both limited finite resources.

Get Started:               
To start using Goldcoin, you’ll need a wallet. A wallet is just like your online bank account, only your entire account is stored securely on your local computer or Android device.

From your wallet you can send and receive Goldcoin, manage your address book and review a history of your transactions.

Update: The Windows 0.14.2 client below has just been released. It is highly recommended that all Goldcoin users download and install this mandatory software update.

Paper Wallet:         

Official Websites:               

Social Media:         

Block Explorers:         

Mining Pools:     

CoinPool.ML

inetrader P2P pool

Hash-to-Coins

iSpace

ZergPool

Mining Rentals: 

legendary
Twitter @realmicroguy

Come over to our Telegram group. We are 100% going to take this coin to the top of CMC and could use a few good men!

now that ' s a great movie !

i can join but i am not in military ( not officially ) if that ' s okay ? and if there are occasional rains ??

Sure. Please feel welcome!

I was reading some of your posts and your reply to the "privileged internet beggar" really stood out. Cheesy
legendary
Twitter @realmicroguy

Come over to our Telegram group. We are 100% going to take this coin to the top of CMC and could use a few good men!
Activity: 199
Merit: 11
Goldcoin p2pool nodes

For EU miners - http://p2p-spb.xyz:8124/static/
                     - http://p2p-south.xyz:8124/static/

Global pool rate - 6.40 GH/s
Expected time to block - 0h 12m
Activity: 673
Merit: 105
this project is really quite impressive, i must say that many project are now sprouting but this one is good the details and concept isnice looking forward on your success..
Although the project is developing very well, I think that in order to be more successful this project should have a PR strategy in a more professional way, which will help this project to come closer to potential investors. and increase your chance of success. I believe this is a long-term development project.
legendary
Twitter @realmicroguy
image loading...

TheCoin.pw is a trusted mining pool provider and cryptocurrency exchange for multiple cryptocurrencies.

TheCoin.pw Exchange Now Trading Goldcoin (GLD)
Website - https://trade.thecoin.pw

TheCoin.pw has recently opened a new cryptocurrency exchange and is trading Goldcoin (GLD), please visit trade.thecoin.pw to start buying/selling this coin today.

• 0.1% trading fee
  • Low minimum buy/sell amounts

TheCoin.pw Goldcoin (GLD) Mining Pool
Website - https://gld.thecoin.pw

Those interested in mining this coin can visit our dedicated mining pool at gld.thecoin.pw.

• 0% mining pool fee
  • Variable option
  • Selectable difficulty options (1 - 1048576)
  • Daily automatic payouts
  • Manual payout

Thank you for adding GoldCoin. The links have now been added to our listings of pools and exchanges.  Smiley

See Here: https://www.goldcoin.org/
legendary
Twitter @realmicroguy
The security of GoldCoin is really tight. I do appreciate them. And their mission is really awesome. Best of luck.

This project is developing very well and receiving the support of investors, it is a great success of this project. I believe it would be nice if the market rebounded and grew, which would boost the project further.

Yes. We intend to take this project to the top of CMC sometime before the close of 2020. Watch out big brother Bitcoin!
Activity: 226
The security of GoldCoin is really tight. I do appreciate them. And their mission is really awesome. Best of luck.

This project is developing very well and receiving the support of investors, it is a great success of this project. I believe it would be nice if the market rebounded and grew, which would boost the project further.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Activity: 89
very impressive. This is a more detailed project than the other projects being discussed recently, I am very impressed by this. As for the project, it has a very high potential, promising to be successful in the near future. good luck team
Activity: 305
this project is really quite impressive, i must say that many project are now sprouting but this one is good the details and concept isnice looking forward on your success..
legendary
Twitter @realmicroguy
Great project, tell me please, is there any plan that goldcoin will be included in bitfinecks?

Sure. I think that would make an excellent addition.

It was recently announced in our Telegram chat that UDAX will soon be listing GLD. This would open up several Asian markets for GoldCoin.
Activity: 350
Great project, tell me please, is there any plan that goldcoin will be included in bitfinecks?
Activity: 126
an excellent project with a promising future and active team members. but it seems to me that this coin deserves a more favorable price than now.
Activity: 14
social network and chat telegrams. Already joined the group. I'll wait for some good news from you.  Wink Wink Wink
legendary
Twitter @realmicroguy
I see GoldCoin as a project that can benefit users and profits for investors. The project also mentions how they do to create a physical gold substitute. Many people are skeptical about the gold standard of digital money. I suggest, the project should promote more widely to people about the value of GoldCoin!

Instead of making up some random things to say about GoldCoin in order to increase your signature count, you should seriously take a look at this currency.

It's going to change a lot of people's lives for the better.
Pages:
Jump to:
© 2020, Bitcointalksearch.org