Pages:
Author

Topic: GoldenTowns.com - Get Paid to Play - Signup/play Bonus - UP TO 1.12 FREE BTC - page 23. (Read 34948 times)

Activity: 2576
Merit: 882
Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2
It started yesterday for me, 4 times now. The workers usually show in a few hours, but it's starting to get in the way of progress!!!
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I'm having a lot of problems with workers vanishing. Especially new ones hired at city hall. I see many others have reported the bug on the forum as well. I tried to contact support yesterday and today but they don't reply. Do you know of anyway to get their attention?

PS, I'd be on level 5 now if this bug wasn't slowing me down  Wink

Sure, i'll take care of grabbing more info about, but i personally not experienced this for now
Activity: 2576
Merit: 882
Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2
I'm having a lot of problems with workers vanishing. Especially new ones hired at city hall. I see many others have reported the bug on the forum as well. I tried to contact support yesterday and today but they don't reply. Do you know of anyway to get their attention?

PS, I'd be on level 5 now if this bug wasn't slowing me down  Wink
All the bonus claimed until now has been paid! See you on the next step  Cool

i am lv 2 now but i will claim them at once is that ok ? do you sell gold ? i need gold !

Sure, you can claim the bonus whenever you want, also multiple bonus in 1 claim.

I don't personally sell gold, but i strogly suggest you to use the reseller KILLAM for your buy/sell gold needs.

Add him on skype, mirceamr and you will be able to buy/sell gold in minutes, with BTC and other methods.

See you
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
Hit level 2 , username niothor 1YmZ8QfQPvBmdu4qxi2cfyWE7cquuotTW
Activity: 274
Merit: 250
i am lv 2 now but i will claim them at once is that ok ? do you sell gold ? i need gold !
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
It would be great if  someone could point out some tutorial to me
so I could advance more rapidly. Thanks.

The best suggestion has already been posted,anyway i'll resume.

-First goal, upgrade your existing building production, expecially meat, wood, stone.
-Use your energy wisely, this mean that producing in a level 1 building may be a waste of energy, again upgrade the building production first.
-Happiness is a really important value, cause it will determine how long your citizen live. Upgrade houses for increase your happiness.
-If you decide to buy gold, do not use the finish now button, or your gold will finish soon.  Use the gold only for refill energy and buy resources for upgrade buildings
-Get referals, for have more resources
-If you have gold, buy town share. This is a great way for have an extra resource.

I see that many of you have still your basic production buildings at level 1, and are producing 10 units.
This is a waste of energy, and will get you stuck in the game slowing your progresses, upgrading stone/wood/meat should be your first priority.

Thanks, these are some helpful information.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029
Damn, I'm stuck at the tutorial. Anyone can help me? Huh

It's because you have to build a Q2 road, like OP said, just hover over it and it'll tell you Tongue
I see the highest level is currently over 100, but investing gold really doesn't get anywhere for me, I invested 10 euro and it didn't help xD
It would be great if  someone could point out some tutorial to me

The best suggestion has already been posted,anyway i'll resume.

-First goal, upgrade your existing building production, expecially meat, wood, stone.
-Use your energy wisely, this mean that producing in a level 1 building may be a waste of energy, again upgrade the building production first.
-Happiness is a really important value, cause it will determine how long your citizen live. Upgrade houses for increase your happiness.
-If you decide to buy gold, do not use the finish now button, or your gold will finish soon.  Use the gold only for refill energy and buy resources for upgrade buildings
-Get referals, for have more resources
-If you have gold, buy town share. This is a great way for have an extra resource.

I see that many of you have still your basic production buildings at level 1, and are producing 10 units.
This is a waste of energy, and will get you stuck in the game slowing your progresses, upgrading stone/wood/meat should be your first priority.
Activity: 294
It would be great if  someone could point out some tutorial to me
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Refreshed and worked, thanks! I will try not screw up this time because this tutorial is a bit bugged, lol
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
If you move too fast it can sometimes screw up the tutorial, refresh and u should be fine.
staff
Activity: 3290
Merit: 4114

Hover over the arrow. Then follow the rest of the tutorial.
Activity: 5
http://i.imgur.com/NI6LmO0.png
Would you like to see a bonus for the first one to reach level 10  Smiley ?

The first one to reach level 10 will have it's step 3 bonus doubled, keep pushing Smiley
Activity: 46
Reached level two, username: niallog1
Address:1K3nxKbqFYoCYgfDzr2jBApx9DmKSUNbN  Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Can you confirm mine too ?

eternity

Your signup is confirmed, anyway there isn't the need to ask for confirmation for the signup, when the link in the first post of the thread is used for the signup, you are fine Smiley

It's always good to get it confirmed just in case we did something wrong!

eternity

Your signup is confirmed, anyway there isn't the need to ask for confirmation for the signup, when the link in the first post of the thread is used for the signup, you are fine Smiley
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
Username: viriat0  Claim Step Bonus 1  Btc Wallet: 11eW8ivojLh4fobjw71ADhK91vtRYuosH

thanks
Activity: 196

eternity
Pages:
Jump to: