Pages:
Author

Topic: GoldenTowns.com - Get Paid to Play - Signup/play Bonus - UP TO 1.12 FREE BTC - page 26. (Read 34948 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Energy is precious resource and we all get only one an hour. Without much delay I will lay down the idea on how to use less of it in the beginning and still develop in the normal pace.

Don't produce cheapest items, trade for them on the market for more expensive items. As of this writing vegetables are so cheap in relation to other items that it does not make economical sense to produce them, because market gives us such a good trading prices. So, in respect to the energy per produce it makes sense to produce items with have high(est) trading value and trade them for vegetables.

It also makes sense to build second production facility for item of highest market demand and keep producing those items and trade them for the ones you need.

to finalize, I would not produce veggies iron and clay at current market condition, but I would double produce meat.

This strategy saves me energy on production of cheap goods.

Energy management is one of the main aspect of the game, expecially in the beginning and i personally rely on some of the strategy suggested (example, do not produce vegatables but acquire em on the market)

Thanks for your sharing!
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Energy is precious resource and we all get only one an hour. Without much delay I will lay down the idea on how to use less of it in the beginning and still develop in the normal pace.

Don't produce cheapest items, trade for them on the market for more expensive items. As of this writing vegetables are so cheap in relation to other items that it does not make economical sense to produce them, because market gives us such a good trading prices. So, in respect to the energy per produce it makes sense to produce items with have high(est) trading value and trade them for vegetables.

It also makes sense to build second production facility for item of highest market demand and keep producing those items and trade them for the ones you need.

to finalize, I would not produce veggies iron and clay at current market condition, but I would double produce meat.

This strategy saves me energy on production of cheap goods.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Confirmed, Welcome to the family Smiley

Thank you! I'll make you proud! haha.
Step1. viking3012

1KUEcT6NUyhnALhG6CkgUmEWpJp48A9mWj

Bonus credited  see you on the next bonus step  Wink. For any question, need or just to share gaming experience feel free to post here or contact me
Confirmed, Welcome to the family Smiley
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
I'm signing up! Name will be Makebelieve. Can you confirm this please?
Like every "enhanced" game, this need patience, time, but also god strategy and planning.

Let's see if my strategy will pay off Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029
Hi Monbux.

Honestly i have not yet developped any army.
Received only 1 attack, that i neutralized buyng 2 universal on the market, so on this matter really i can't help;  Anyway, troops are trained in barracks, that turn unskilled workers into soldiers.

Also this can be a new business for people that have happiness 100, cause you can buy unskilled worker in the market at 0.13 gold average, train it and sell after 24 hours on the market for 0.33 gold (actual price).

But anyway price change everyday so there is no guarantee that this will be a business doable for long Smiley

Ah, well I built a barracks anyways, I need some payback... >.>
I hate my country in this game, so underdeveloped... xD
Hi Monbux.

Honestly i have not yet developped any army.
Received only 1 attack, that i neutralized buyng 2 universal on the market, so on this matter really i can't help;  Anyway, troops are trained in barracks, that turn unskilled workers into soldiers.

Also this can be a new business for people that have happiness 100, cause you can buy unskilled worker in the market at 0.13 gold average, train it and sell after 24 hours on the market for 0.33 gold (actual price).

But anyway price change everyday so there is no guarantee that this will be a business doable for long Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029
My ingame name is bambity Smiley

Holy shit, you are the best level 7 there is lol.
And the game trolled me, I eliberated my town, send a universal solder out and it lost a fight with 1 Cavalry.  WDF??

lost 0.25 gold from that lol..
and this guy just keeps on attacking me, 111kuba.  If you have any spare time mind helping me with him xD

To get soldiers, do I need a military academy or barracks or both??
Activity: 960
Merit: 502
Step1. viking3012

1KUEcT6NUyhnALhG6CkgUmEWpJp48A9mWj
It came to my attention that some people may forgot that you can be part of this promotion only if you use the referal written in the first post, that is http://goo.gl/8wSLha

don't forget to use this link for signup if you want to be part of this promotion

Please write down step by step tutorial to get to Level 2. I think many might back out if they dont see progress for a day.

Ajax, this is a game that you may like or not so i honestly don't understand the "progress" that you are looking for, is all a matter to enjoy the game and keep playng or not.
For every actions your perform in the game you get experience point that increase your level. 

User: shutik
claim: reached lvl 2
1M5xKgWqNzMmGmAkZ6Hrhs6RU1DhridneT

Seems to be a few bugs in the game. Like workers were not visible. Clicking on inventory and than home gets around the issue.

Yes, for this you have to click again on home and refresh the game.

Bonus credited, see you on the next step
Activity: 22
User: shutik
claim: reached lvl 2
1M5xKgWqNzMmGmAkZ6Hrhs6RU1DhridneT

Seems to be a few bugs in the game. Like workers were not visible. Clicking on inventory and than home gets around the issue.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Crypto News & Tutorials - Coinramble.com
It came to my attention that some people may forgot that you can be part of this promotion only if you use the referal written in the first post, that is http://goo.gl/8wSLha

don't forget to use this link for signup if you want to be part of this promotion

Please write down step by step tutorial to get to Level 2. I think many might back out if they dont see progress for a day.
Username: FreakNet  Claim Step 1 Bonus: Reach Level 2  Btc Wallet: 1Freakm8jxXSBtSjSGhRDuePFjihp2tmBs

Bonus has been credited, enjoy and see you on the next step Smiley

Activity: 46
Username: FreakNet  Claim Step 1 Bonus: Reach Level 2  Btc Wallet: 1Freakm8jxXSBtSjSGhRDuePFjihp2tmBs
I proudly announce that this promotion has already reached 150 members but there is still plenty of space, hurry up Smiley
Activity: 130
that may be an issue for play the game, cause is flash based Smiley
:/
Activity: 229
Paddy's Pub Egg
just signed up!!! finished the tutorial and this game seems quite fun. cant wait to play more
Pages:
Jump to: