Pages:
Author

Topic: GoldenTowns.com - Get Paid to Play - Signup/play Bonus - UP TO 1.12 FREE BTC - page 27. (Read 34948 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
that may be an issue for play the game, cause is flash based Smiley
Activity: 130
Merit: 100
I'd like to play but it requires flash :/

You dont have flash player?Huh
I don't think that is the problem. Adobe Flash has been used a lot by hackers to install malware and backdoors with 0-day exploits. That's why he is probably worried.

Well actually, flash uses huge resources and lags a lot... so I tend to try to not use it.
Also, on my main Linux box, I only install OSS software, which Flash isn't Smiley
I have Gnash, but Gnash does not support much more than Youtube...
Activity: 140
Having a ton of trouble signing up - it doesn't like any e-mail address i put in "Email must be a string with a length between 5 and 50 characters. We accept only valid email addresses." 

Does it not like Safari or gmail accounts?

I used a gmail account when I signed up yesterday and it works fine. Maybe you can try another browser or maybe the website have a temporally problem with signups.
I will ask and keep you updated.

If you can, meanwhile, try another email/browser
Activity: 68
Having a ton of trouble signing up - it doesn't like any e-mail address i put in "Email must be a string with a length between 5 and 50 characters. We accept only valid email addresses." 

Does it not like Safari or gmail accounts?
I signed up. I'll check it tomorrow. Hope it's good.

You are VERY welcome Smiley
Is there any strategy on this game ?

Sure, there is.

The first step strategy is pretty similar for everyone, and is:

- Upgrade first your existing building production to max before build other structures
- Use your energy wisely
- Upgrade first production of meat, stone, woods, that you need most on first levels.
- Spread the word and get some referals

Then the strategy evolve after that you reached a decent production based on personal choices.
Activity: 171
Is there any strategy on this game ?
My ingame name is bambity Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029
I'll jump in even though i'm not your referral Tongue
I like the game, it's like one of those typical slow facebook games, but this one you can get paid Wink
I wish I registered sooner though, and bought some game shares ;/

You are welcome and feel free to share suggestions/thoughts whenever you want

Can i know your ingame account ?

Sure,

allen20008

What about you?
I like the game, it's like one of those typical slow facebook games, but this one you can get paid Wink

You are welcome and feel free to share suggestions/thoughts whenever you want

Can i know your ingame account ?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I receive your bonus, thanks BardanDoyle.
Nice game, I'm keep playing.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029
For all the people that already reached Level 2 i invite you to share your feeling about the game, what you like or not, if you plan to keep playng or this game is not for you, if you need help on a particular aspect of the game or every aspect of the game that you like to discuss.

Let's grow togheter, discussing togheter  Smiley

For all the people that already reached Level 2 i invite you to share your feeling about the game, what you like or not, if you plan to keep playng or this game is not for you, if you need help on a particular aspect of the game or every aspect of the game that you like to discuss.

Let's grow togheter, discussing togheter  Smiley
Activity: 294
Thanks I have received it.
Username: fanst16  Claim Step Bonus 2  Btc Wallet: 1C5pWJXGcu7YK6sxuP6EuCbLkPBYP6xbUj

Bonus credited, see you on the next step Smiley
Activity: 294
Username: fanst16  Claim Step Bonus 2  Btc Wallet: 1C5pWJXGcu7YK6sxuP6EuCbLkPBYP6xbUj
Activity: 140
Hi BardanDoyle,

The game looks great. I have already made an account yesterday and after that I read this thread, but I like to make a new account to be your referral Wink Your offer is very nice.

Is it sure that when I use your link and then press on the signup button that I will be your referral? When I use your link I can see indeed after the com/ your referral id, but when I press the signup button I see the standard form but not any sign that I will be your referral. Or does their referral system work with cookies? To be sure: when I make an account (today or tomorrow) can you confirm that you see me as referral? I will make a new reply with my username then when I made the account.

Do you think it is wise to stop with my first account (from yesterday) or do they don’t mind that a household have 2 accounts?

Thanks Smiley

Their terms of service say only 1 account per user.

Thanks for your answer. Then I will play with my account I already have and wish all the persons here good luck with their progress Smiley
All the bonus claimed up to dsjugar has been credited

See you on the next bonus Wink
Activity: 686
Merit: 262
Step1 Bonus

User:Djsugara

Btc:19B7RN9xHJpD8vgGgFj6oJV9g9zm65NgmU
Pages:
Jump to: