Pages:
Author

Topic: Golfcoin - New management and website - page 13. (Read 26418 times)

Activity: 502
Merit: 250
September 22, 2018, 04:20:51 PM
When will it be listed on EtherDelta or ForkDelta? The volume is very low in CoinExchange, is the project still being developed?

I wonder the same thing
Etherdelta after swap if this project is still alive
Activity: 602
September 22, 2018, 03:17:56 PM
When will it be listed on EtherDelta or ForkDelta? The volume is very low in CoinExchange, is the project still being developed?
September 22, 2018, 03:01:29 PM
Big dump 1 sat now
What happened? Do you leave the project?

Joker07 you are so here in the subject praised this project. We hung noodles on our ears. Earned bonuses or (satoshi). And now they have received their sight.  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
I think I'm gonna leave it soon Lmfon  Grin Grin
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
September 22, 2018, 01:22:46 PM
Big dump 1 sat now

Joker07 you are so here in the subject praised this project. We hung noodles on our ears. Earned bonuses or (satoshi). And now they have received their sight.  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
September 22, 2018, 10:38:13 AM
Big dump 1 sat now
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
September 22, 2018, 12:17:24 AM
Why did you delete my post when I ask you about the upcoming swap?

Do you remember early this year when you asked us miners to keep mining just to support the project, even when there was no payout?

You should let us know what the status is.
Activity: 2
August 31, 2018, 06:52:58 AM

Can´t find Golfcoin Rewards™ on https://www.tmdn.org/tmview/welcome! Why? It should be there!

Golfcoin Rewards™, is online! May be it took some days for the administration, because status date was: 2018-08-29.

https://www.tmdn.org/tmview/get-detail?st13=US500000088093070

Whole project becomes quite serious!

Still the conversion is not transparent....

Regards

SILVERBLUE
Activity: 2
August 30, 2018, 03:55:06 AM
So what is this ERC20 conversion? Why now? What could be the benefit? I thought the ETH chain had some scaling issues already and why are we trying to clog it even more? Can the Dev Team provide a comparison?

Dear GOLFCOIN Team,

How does the conversion work?

Will it happen automatically on CoinExchange? The conversation rate old Golfcoin to new ERC20 has which ratio? How many ERC20 tokens will you generate?

Can´t find Golfcoin Rewards™ on https://www.tmdn.org/tmview/welcome! Why? It should be there!

Regards

SILVERBLUE
Activity: 77
August 29, 2018, 10:04:30 PM
So what is this ERC20 conversion? Why now? What could be the benefit? I thought the ETH chain had some scaling issues already and why are we trying to clog it even more? Can the Dev Team provide a comparison?
There are many reasons.  Of decentralized applications Eth has by far the biggest userbase. It also has the biggest developer community meaning that the cost to build Dapps are cheaper relative to other options. 

As for the scalability issues, there is a massive amount of research being done to address these concerns and to invent new ways to make smart contracts more scalable.  There are also temporary workarounds right now, but most Dapps don’t have the demand necessary to use them.
Activity: 370
August 27, 2018, 12:00:06 PM
Activity: 107
August 21, 2018, 05:01:08 PM
Its the end?
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
August 13, 2018, 05:49:02 AM
Golf industry is for the rich and privileged white people, we all know that Smiley
Just kidding, but there's some truth to that statement, there's a lot of money to be made when it comes to golf Smiley I'm gonna support this project, there's not a single doubt about it Smiley
Activity: 464
Merit: 13
August 11, 2018, 10:50:32 PM
We’d like to briefly address some of the feedback we’ve received:

1. Engaging the community: We believe this is very important time for Golfcoin. We don’t want to lose sight of how important our supporters are to make Golfcoin a success. We are going to continue to reach out to community members through our various social media channels and will be providing regular updates as appropriate.

2. How you can use Golfcoin:
We hope to have positive news on this soon, including Snapshot Kiosk. Your questions are valid and important, and we will be addressing them comprehensively when we can.

3. Price: The crypto space is experiencing a reckoning of sorts, and we believe that is a good thing. Phony projects will disappear, and serious projects will emerge. We are a serious project. We are not worried about the day-to-day price swings. (And if you are, we are shocked you are in this space!) Again, we are putting the pieces together to impact the industry in a big way. If and when this happens, the price of Golfcoin will follow – in a big way.

Looking forward to big things. Thank you all!

Cheers,
Golfcoin Team

Sorry "Golfcoin Team", you are going to have to do a lot better than this. It is very true that the space is full of sham projects. So far you are responding exactly like every phony project I've ever seen. Just saying "we're a serious project" doesn't make it true. You have to show real progress and you have to do it fast.

1. Community engagement is important? Maybe you want to spend less time tweeting about Tiger's swing and more time engaging the community with how to make this a success. An actual introduction of the team is critical. Right now my assumption is that there is no new team, it's just the same old one with a new profile name. There's zero proof to the contrary.

2. More claims of positive news "soon". When is soon? A week, a month, a year, end of the twenty-first century? There's no trust because you've yet to establish trustworthiness. You must establish project deadlines, and you must hit them. Website is a mess, wallet is woefully outdated and contains minimal functionality.

3. I don't see a lot of comments about price swings, what I see are a lot fo frustrated people that you don't appear to be leading this project forward in any meaningful direction. It's more of the same. Promises and requests for patience since things 'take time'. No one is looking for empty words, we want action and leadership. Frankly it doesn't matter at all how big the industry you are chasing is if you are unable to demonstrate the ability to do the most basic elements of business.

I would like to see some Progress too
Activity: 112
August 11, 2018, 12:36:44 PM
a dubious project, but I'll watch
I like the theme, when it has not only positive feedback about the project. Apparently you really need to study the Golfcoin project in detail to understand whether it is worth investing in it or not.
Activity: 5
Merit: 5
August 11, 2018, 12:23:14 PM

1. Engaging the community: We believe this is very important time for Golfcoin. We don’t want to lose sight of how important our supporters are to make Golfcoin a success. We are going to continue to reach out to community members through our various social media channels and will be providing regular updates as appropriate.

We hope to have positive news on this soon, including Snapshot Kiosk. Your questions are valid and important, and we will be addressing them comprehensively when we can.

3. Price: The crypto space is experiencing a reckoning of sorts, and we believe that is a good thing. Phony projects will disappear, and serious projects will emerge. We are a serious project. We are not worried about the day-to-day price swings. (And if you are, we are shocked you are in this space!) Again, we are putting the pieces together to impact the industry in a big way. If and when this happens, the price of Golfcoin will follow – in a big way.

Cheers,
Golfcoin Team

Sorry "Golfcoin Team", you are going to have to do a lot better than this. It is very true that the space is full of sham projects. So far you are responding exactly like every phony project I've ever seen. Just saying "we're a serious project" doesn't make it true. You have to show real progress and you have to do it fast.

1. Community engagement is important? Maybe you want to spend less time tweeting about Tiger's swing and more time engaging the community with how to make this a success. An actual introduction of the team is critical. Right now my assumption is that there is no new team, it's just the same old one with a new profile name. There's zero proof to the contrary.

2. More claims of positive news "soon". When is soon? A week, a month, a year, end of the twenty-first century? There's no trust because you've yet to establish trustworthiness. You must establish project deadlines, and you must hit them. Website is a mess, wallet is woefully outdated and contains minimal functionality.

3. I don't see a lot of comments about price swings, what I see are a lot fo frustrated people that you don't appear to be leading this project forward in any meaningful direction. It's more of the same. Promises and requests for patience since things 'take time'. No one is looking for empty words, we want action and leadership. Frankly it doesn't matter at all how big the industry you are chasing is if you are unable to demonstrate the ability to do the most basic elements of business.
Activity: 108
August 09, 2018, 10:46:42 PM
a dubious project, but I'll watch
Activity: 77
August 09, 2018, 08:25:36 AM

Cheers,
Golfcoin Team

Activity: 218
Merit: 10
August 08, 2018, 01:29:53 PM
Golf industry is for the rich and privileged white people, we all know that. Just kidding, but there's some truth to that statement, there's a lot of money to be made when it comes to golf Smiley  I'm gonna support this project, there's not a single doubt about it.
August 08, 2018, 06:46:46 AM
When will we learn how Golfcoin will be integrated into the snapshot kiosk? I keep hearing we should be excited, but after months at least give us something to be excited about. Or a time frame like, "in one month we will have a roadmap, or new website, or post the real team pictures"... What has actually been happening? Even an update that says, it's been taking longer than hoped would be nice for the community you guys say "have kept this project alive". Any thoughts would be appreciated.
Thank you
Activity: 11
July 31, 2018, 11:22:29 PM
Just thought it worth tossing this out there as well:  I have not met anyone that is involved with Golfcoin but hope to in the future.
I have no enticement to post what I have already done other than my own personal satisfaction of knowing I call it as I see it.  If so desired, you can see that I have inappropriately, even though some of my points were completely accurate, hammered Golfcoin here a few pages back and months back.  I was, at that time also, through this platform, essentially speaking to Mr. Miller so if one wishes to question my honesty on this then I will have no choice but to question their perception of reality.
Pages:
Jump to: