Pages:
Author

Topic: Golfcoin - New management and website - page 15. (Read 26415 times)

copper member
Activity: 87
Merit: 3
Golfcoin founding member
June 26, 2018, 06:57:34 PM
Why nk new exchanges??

Waiting for the new team to come on board. We are almost done with the legal documents.
Activity: 236
Merit: 100
June 26, 2018, 06:11:28 PM
Why nk new exchanges??
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
June 26, 2018, 03:57:47 PM
If we look to the Swedish producer:

https://rangeservant.com/

we can see, that smartphone-wallets are going to replace the common money of coins and bills.
So golfcoin can be a real cool option paying your balls at a Golf Ball Dispenser easily and cheap with your androit wallet.

In such a case 1.8 billion coins are perfect, because one rented golf ball costs you about 5-30 cent... and one golf range needs several 1000s a day ....  if golfcoin will succeed in such a case, golfcoin will go up to 500, may be even 1000 Satoshis or more...and if we can buy a Coke, a lunch or more...  it will rise up x times 10.000 Satoshis...

Good luck new team...
copper member
Golfcoin founding member
June 24, 2018, 08:40:42 AM
Hello! Could you please list your competitors? And what is the difference between you and them.

This kind of detailed information will be posted when the new team comes on board.
Activity: 35
June 24, 2018, 08:36:30 AM
Hello! Could you please list your competitors? And what is the difference between you and them.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”
June 24, 2018, 08:32:42 AM
That's very good. Change is always for the better, I think now there will be a new era of development
copper member
Golfcoin founding member
June 24, 2018, 08:30:02 AM
New Golfcoin website blog post:

"A formal "Letter of Intent" was signed one week ago with the new management team. We are waiting for the full legal documents to be completed, which should occur this week. All of the major issues have been addressed and agreed to. Essentially, we have been in a waiting phase for the past 30 days, dependent on legal firms to complete tasks.

Behind the scenes, the new team is hard at work. Once they come on board and take over day-to-day management, Golfcoin should really take off. Exciting times lie just ahead."
copper member
Golfcoin founding member
June 19, 2018, 06:58:06 AM
Many questions without answers  Roll Eyes

Questions are going to continue until the new team comes on board. That could take several more weeks. We have no control over this. The legal process needs to complete before they can start answering questions. In the meantime, we suggest everyone be patient. This will get resolved before long.

There is nothing illegal about talking before the legal papers are done.  You choose not to talk before then and that is your right but why misinform us by saying you cannot talk about it.  That is simply wrong.

I never said it was illegal to talk. Seasoned entrepreneurs know that deals are never done until all the paperwork is signed. It is simply inappropriate for a potential new management team to speak to the public until all the documents are complete.
Sure you did right here  "The new team is not legally allowed to communicate anything at this point.  This has nothing to do with their professionalism.  They cannot speak to the public until legal documents are completed."        I agree speaking before ready is not necessarily a good thing but intentionally telling us wrong is never a good thing.  From what information I  have been able to gather about Golfcoin I am still glad I invested and believe there may be great potential here but it does not help when someone involved is telling partial truths.  I have no desire to continue this further and am not bad mouthing Golfcoin but merely pointing out that it is not cool to give false information.

I will be more precise here. It would be illegal for a new, prospective team to talk unless they were given permission by the current team. We have not given that permission because the documents are not complete.

Thank you.  I can easily swallow that.  Best wishes for continued and increased success.

Hello Mr;
You said at the last update that it will take about 15 days to finalize the transaction, Maybe a delay of paperwork?

We have signed a Letter of Intent. Waiting now for the full agreement.
Activity: 502
June 18, 2018, 08:38:25 PM
Many questions without answers  Roll Eyes

Questions are going to continue until the new team comes on board. That could take several more weeks. We have no control over this. The legal process needs to complete before they can start answering questions. In the meantime, we suggest everyone be patient. This will get resolved before long.

There is nothing illegal about talking before the legal papers are done.  You choose not to talk before then and that is your right but why misinform us by saying you cannot talk about it.  That is simply wrong.

I never said it was illegal to talk. Seasoned entrepreneurs know that deals are never done until all the paperwork is signed. It is simply inappropriate for a potential new management team to speak to the public until all the documents are complete.
Sure you did right here  "The new team is not legally allowed to communicate anything at this point.  This has nothing to do with their professionalism.  They cannot speak to the public until legal documents are completed."        I agree speaking before ready is not necessarily a good thing but intentionally telling us wrong is never a good thing.  From what information I  have been able to gather about Golfcoin I am still glad I invested and believe there may be great potential here but it does not help when someone involved is telling partial truths.  I have no desire to continue this further and am not bad mouthing Golfcoin but merely pointing out that it is not cool to give false information.

I will be more precise here. It would be illegal for a new, prospective team to talk unless they were given permission by the current team. We have not given that permission because the documents are not complete.

Thank you.  I can easily swallow that.  Best wishes for continued and increased success.

Hello Mr;
You said at the last update that it will take about 15 days to finalize the transaction, Maybe a delay of paperwork?
Activity: 11
June 18, 2018, 01:16:39 PM
Many questions without answers  Roll Eyes

There is nothing illegal about talking before the legal papers are done.  You choose not to talk before then and that is your right but why misinform us by saying you cannot talk about it.  That is simply wrong.

Sure you did right here  "The new team is not legally allowed to communicate anything at this point.  This has nothing to do with their professionalism.  They cannot speak to the public until legal documents are completed."        I agree speaking before ready is not necessarily a good thing but intentionally telling us wrong is never a good thing.  From what information I  have been able to gather about Golfcoin I am still glad I invested and believe there may be great potential here but it does not help when someone involved is telling partial truths.  I have no desire to continue this further and am not bad mouthing Golfcoin but merely pointing out that it is not cool to give false information.

Thank you.  I can easily swallow that.  Best wishes for continued and increased success.
copper member
Golfcoin founding member
June 18, 2018, 01:03:09 PM

There is nothing illegal about talking before the legal papers are done.  You choose not to talk before then and that is your right but why misinform us by saying you cannot talk about it.  That is simply wrong.

Sure you did right here  "The new team is not legally allowed to communicate anything at this point.  This has nothing to do with their professionalism.  They cannot speak to the public until legal documents are completed."        I agree speaking before ready is not necessarily a good thing but intentionally telling us wrong is never a good thing.  From what information I  have been able to gather about Golfcoin I am still glad I invested and believe there may be great potential here but it does not help when someone involved is telling partial truths.  I have no desire to continue this further and am not bad mouthing Golfcoin but merely pointing out that it is not cool to give false information.

June 18, 2018, 12:58:14 PM

copper member
Golfcoin founding member
June 18, 2018, 12:52:25 PM

Activity: 8
June 18, 2018, 12:18:32 PM
Hi guys, my wallet won't sync up, just downloaded the new version, but nothing happening. Do I need to do something to get it going?
June 18, 2018, 12:00:33 PM

copper member
Golfcoin founding member
June 07, 2018, 09:35:01 AM

June 07, 2018, 08:38:49 AM
Activity: 464
Merit: 13
June 06, 2018, 11:57:28 PM
wallet its not stacking?
June 06, 2018, 12:27:29 PM
Do you have plans to get listed in big exchanges?
Roadmaps?
Whitepaper?

All of these issues will be addressed by the new team.

Any idea, when the new team for GOLF is ready (approximately)?

I'm starting to completely lose hope, Not professional at all this new team!
all right, are waiting for June 15!! Will see after  Cool
see you guys

The new team is not legally allowed to communicate anything at this point.  This has nothing to do with their professionalism.  They cannot speak to the public until legal documents are completed.
thank you, I understand that I didn't say otherwise, They're just saying hello!!
Me personally I don't know where is going this project.
In short, you said that the documents will take two weeks to be signed, Okay Let them time!
Activity: 184
June 06, 2018, 12:26:26 PM
what is the final max supply

There is ongoing inflation due to proof of stake.

when POW will end
Pages:
Jump to: