Pages:
Author

Topic: Golfcoin - New management and website - page 14. (Read 26415 times)

copper member
Activity: 87
Merit: 3
Golfcoin founding member
July 31, 2018, 08:57:26 PM
I see people questioning Golfcoin and cannot say I blame them.  I have done it a little myself.
I am not thrilled about the lack of information forthcoming but then again I am not part of the business, just an investor.  No business legitimately needs to listen to it's investors unless they have voting power so making demands seems quite foolish.
I hope for big things with Golfcoin as does probably everyone that sees this.  I may not like the lack of info but at the same time new people took over the reigns just about the beginning of March and they still needed to find people to fill spots so it is not in the least bit surprising that this will take a significant amount of time.  If it was done real fast then the chances of grave mistakes increases dramatically, so instead of freaking out and assuming or accusing them of being scammers or doing nothing, I will impatiently wait as I believe there is a greater chance that what Mr. Miller has been saying for a while now is essentially accurate.  They could not care less about value of the coin right now as it is not time for it to serve any purpose.  Once the program is nailed down and the device, devices, programs, and/or whatever else will be involved is actually in production or already working then I bet the emphasis on spreading information and the real world utility of the coin will manifest.
I could just as well be completely wrong but I see nothing they have done to create a disbelief in the idea, perhaps upset some people by not always answering our demands, the demands we have no legitimate right to place on the team.   If the current group of people had been in place since inception and we were still at this point then I would agree all is lost.  If these people are serious and I personally happen to feel that they are, then this project has immense potential.  Not too many people realize that there are billions of dollars spent each year just on golf lessons alone.  One of my perceived ideas of the device they teased us with is that if it really is good then it will replace a lot of golf pro lessons and hence the money transferring to Golfcoin.  I am not saying what their plans are because I do not know but that one aspect I just mentioned seems painfully obvious.
Anyway, to anyone that bothered making to this point, thanks for reading and I hope you can understand(not intended as an insult) what I am trying to say and also realize that I am just sharing my opinions.   Golfcoin, as with the majority of others, could be a scam but I have not seen anything that legitimately points to that.   Nothing more than slow or lack of information, not bad acts going on.  If it were my business I would not want to tell people anything until I knew exactly what my plans were.  To do otherwise instantly opens the door to even more criticism as things progress or change.

A very intelligent and well-written comment. What a pleasure.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
July 31, 2018, 08:36:22 PM
I see people questioning Golfcoin and cannot say I blame them.  I have done it a little myself.
I am not thrilled about the lack of information forthcoming but then again I am not part of the business, just an investor.  No business legitimately needs to listen to it's investors unless they have voting power so making demands seems quite foolish.
I hope for big things with Golfcoin as does probably everyone that sees this.  I may not like the lack of info but at the same time new people took over the reigns just about the beginning of March and they still needed to find people to fill spots so it is not in the least bit surprising that this will take a significant amount of time.  If it was done real fast then the chances of grave mistakes increases dramatically, so instead of freaking out and assuming or accusing them of being scammers or doing nothing, I will impatiently wait as I believe there is a greater chance that what Mr. Miller has been saying for a while now is essentially accurate.  They could not care less about value of the coin right now as it is not time for it to serve any purpose.  Once the program is nailed down and the device, devices, programs, and/or whatever else will be involved is actually in production or already working then I bet the emphasis on spreading information and the real world utility of the coin will manifest.
I could just as well be completely wrong but I see nothing they have done to create a disbelief in the idea, perhaps upset some people by not always answering our demands, the demands we have no legitimate right to place on the team.   If the current group of people had been in place since inception and we were still at this point then I would agree all is lost.  If these people are serious and I personally happen to feel that they are, then this project has immense potential.  Not too many people realize that there are billions of dollars spent each year just on golf lessons alone.  One of my perceived ideas of the device they teased us with is that if it really is good then it will replace a lot of golf pro lessons and hence the money transferring to Golfcoin.  I am not saying what their plans are because I do not know but that one aspect I just mentioned seems painfully obvious.
Anyway, to anyone that bothered making to this point, thanks for reading and I hope you can understand(not intended as an insult) what I am trying to say and also realize that I am just sharing my opinions.   Golfcoin, as with the majority of others, could be a scam but I have not seen anything that legitimately points to that.   Nothing more than slow or lack of information, not bad acts going on.  If it were my business I would not want to tell people anything until I knew exactly what my plans were.  To do otherwise instantly opens the door to even more criticism as things progress or change.
Activity: 77
July 31, 2018, 10:37:57 AM
We’re sorry that you're not happy with the post. It was a simple hello. We will further introduce ourselves in the future, and are especially excited to share our plans for direct adoption in the industry. The legal documents were signed less than one week ago, with a lot of moving parts in the works.

We are now laying the foundation to make this project successful. Your patience is greatly appreciated as we move forward.

Golfcoin Team
Activity: 502
Merit: 250
July 31, 2018, 06:41:08 AM
https://www.golfcoin.biz/single-post/2018/07/30/New-Team-Introduction
New Team Introduction

July 31, 2018

Hello Golfcoin Community -

First and foremost, thank you for supporting Golfcoin. You have kept this project alive, and it is with great enthusiasm that we take this project forward.  

Up to this point, Golfcoin has not met it’s potential. We aim to change that. We believe that Golfcoin can have a major impact on the golf industry, and are confident that with our combined skills and resources we can make it happen.

We are working diligently on a variety of fronts... stay tuned for updates.

Cheers,

The (New) Golfcoin Team

@rdmiller,

Nobody takes you serious, if you communicate like you do! All the "patience" for nothing!!!
This is really a very poor management.
I ask myself: "Are you kids or pensioners?" (Because even scammers would have done a "better" job, on their communication policy!")
I´m out.

You're right me too I'm out I sold a half of my Golfcoin I'm waiting for the right time to sell the rest
They don't even answer the message, what professionalism!!
Activity: 61
July 31, 2018, 03:41:35 AM
New Team Introduction

July 31, 2018

First and foremost, thank you for supporting Golfcoin. You have kept this project alive, and it is with great enthusiasm that we take this project forward.  

Up to this point, Golfcoin has not met it’s potential. We aim to change that. We believe that Golfcoin can have a major impact on the golf industry, and are confident that with our combined skills and resources we can make it happen.

Cheers,

The (New) Golfcoin Team

@rdmiller,

Nobody takes you serious, if you communicate like you do! All the "patience" for nothing!!!
This is really a very poor management.
I ask myself: "Are you kids or pensioners?" (Because even scammers would have done a "better" job, on their communication policy!")
I´m out.

Activity: 61
July 31, 2018, 03:40:10 AM
New Team Introduction

July 31, 2018

Cheers,

The (New) Golfcoin Team

@rdmiller,

are you kidding us?
That isn´t a new team introduction... this looks like a fraud, an illusion!
No pics, names or any vita..  just blablabla....

Sorry, but for me it seems, there is no serious intention behind your words or project...

July 30, 2018, 06:43:30 AM
This is complete garbage. Deals like this do not take this long. Ever.

The first " big announcement" was on May 10.
Then May 27 it was waiting on legal docs to be signed.
Then a MONTH later on June 24, a letter of intent was signed. Sure it was. And, for the uninformed, letters of Intent do not take a month to be created.
Now, more than another month later there's still no news or movement of any kind. And patience is still being preached. How about some action instead of lame half promises?
If you can not answer a simple question like this  ▲▲▲
How can you do miracles with this project as "you said" Lol
It's a waste of time!!
Activity: 5
Merit: 5
July 27, 2018, 06:56:15 PM
This is complete garbage. Deals like this do not take this long. Ever.

The first " big announcement" was on May 10.
Then May 27 it was waiting on legal docs to be signed.
Then a MONTH later on June 24, a letter of intent was signed. Sure it was. And, for the uninformed, letters of Intent do not take a month to be created.
Now, more than another month later there's still no news or movement of any kind. And patience is still being preached. How about some action instead of lame half promises?
July 23, 2018, 04:50:26 PM
I offered to work for them and they did respond to me as if they might be interested. But then stopped responding.

As an investor, I'm not sure what to think ...

same here, I don't know what to do: Dump, Hold Pfffff Huh

Have patience, just like the kind of patience you need in order to wait for the crypt :Do market to head up again. Some things just can’t be rushed. 
It takes too long, you notice
Every time you say: it's good next week everything will be over
It's been two months that this story is repeated!
I think there's no team or anything 
You are just gaining time

You are entitled to believe whatever you want. All I can do is report the facts as they are. I cannot speed this process up.
Ok Thank you I will sell all my Golfcoin for now because there's a lot of questions without answers, and I will rebuy when there is news!!
ps: see you all  Cheesy
copper member
Golfcoin founding member
July 23, 2018, 02:15:48 PM
I offered to work for them and they did respond to me as if they might be interested. But then stopped responding.

Have patience, just like the kind of patience you need in order to wait for the crypto market to head up again. Some things just can’t be rushed. 

You are entitled to believe whatever you want. All I can do is report the facts as they are. I cannot speed this process up.
July 23, 2018, 01:40:56 PM

Have patience, just like the kind of patience you need in order to wait for the crypto market to head up again. Some things just can’t be rushed. 
copper member
Golfcoin founding member
July 17, 2018, 09:25:00 AM

July 17, 2018, 09:22:15 AM

Activity: 98
Merit: 1
MWEdFS1Fkmq6nA5Zz6QsbULXCC15bv1qR4
July 16, 2018, 08:21:00 PM

July 11, 2018, 01:20:34 PM
We are almost done with the legal process. Hopefully everything will be complete within one week.
Hello
hope so  Undecided I've been waiting a long time, Good luck  Smiley
copper member
Golfcoin founding member
July 11, 2018, 09:39:32 AM
We are almost done with the legal process. Hopefully everything will be complete within one week.
copper member
Golfcoin founding member
July 08, 2018, 05:59:47 PM
I believe that after regularization the project goes to the moon, of course have to maintain enthusiasm and avoid false claims. Yet why should a team enter? Should not this project have a team formed? I would like answers to these questions and to conclude that even with these doubts the project is standing proving that there is a basis.

The original team which founded the coin is being replaced. This will allow new developments to come to market.
Activity: 758
July 08, 2018, 04:57:23 PM
I believe that after regularization the project goes to the moon, of course have to maintain enthusiasm and avoid false claims. Yet why should a team enter? Should not this project have a team formed? I would like answers to these questions and to conclude that even with these doubts the project is standing proving that there is a basis.
copper member
Golfcoin founding member
July 05, 2018, 07:19:14 AM
Lack of update = dump, big dump
Soon we will be a 1 sat.
Enjoy guys

We are not the least bit concerned about the current price.  It is meaningless, especially given the current market conditions. Our lawyers are almost done with the legal documents.  When the new team comes on board,  excitement will spread in the community.  I believe everyone will be very happy with what happens at that time.
July 05, 2018, 07:01:56 AM
Lack of update = dump, big dump
Soon we will be a 1 sat.
Enjoy guys
Pages:
Jump to: