Pages:
Author

Topic: Golfcoin - New management and website - page 11. (Read 26419 times)

Activity: 502
Merit: 250
February 12, 2019, 08:19:08 PM
This crypto has the right idea. Golf is huge. I'm not big on ERC20 tokens anymore.
team is missing again  Undecided
Activity: 245
Merit: 100
Cryptopia.co.nz
February 12, 2019, 05:36:30 PM
This crypto has the right idea. Golf is huge. I'm not big on ERC20 tokens anymore.
February 11, 2019, 05:45:16 PM
any news new team?
Activity: 910
Merit: 253
November 16, 2018, 12:02:06 PM

Will also many holders be left behind now when the deadline closes or did most people make it?

The deadline is not closed yet.. however it may be take a few days to complete that process, unlike it was done promptly at CoinExchange yesterday.

No not yet, but still it can happen that somebody misses the deadline and then loses the assets.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 550
November 08, 2018, 06:04:33 AM
So the fucking golf coins currently listed for sale are seriously the new coins? seriously?

There's no Dogecoin market and the price should be 1/10th (I think that's right ...) of what it's listed for currently at 1 satoshi. Once this is fixed I'm interested in buying a few.

There is no trading action without a Doge market.  I was making money trading this coin before.  

The only way a coin like this can now move is with an active dev team.  Perhaps coin names will become like domain names in the near future.
Activity: 464
Merit: 13
November 06, 2018, 06:46:09 AM
Appreciate the FAQ's.  Though you can't "lock" the wallet if it isn't encrypted.

I figured out a way for users like myself that isn't encrypted.

Quit GolfCoin app. Wait a few hours/day and then launch and the coins will unstake after the wallet syncs to the blockchain. Then transfer them quickly before it stakes again.

or

Being that at this point you won't have enough time as November 2nd is one day away....

Transfer whatever coins are available.  Don't worry about the staked coins.  After you see the confirmations go through then quit the app. Wait about an hour or so then launch the app and the staked coins will be unstaked quickly.  Then transfer these remaining coins to GolfExchange. Note you may see a dialog box after clicking the Send Transaction that the miners may need a small fee to do so. Not a big deal as it was less then one Golfcoin.

Looking forward to the new GolfCoin and its future!

Keep up the great work new team.

I am hoping the same too. Looking forward to seeing all the new Golf Tokens in the CE wallet tomorrow. They have closed all deposits already.

I have a few more left in my wallet and wonder when I could get them swapped..but I am sure there will be time given.

DO NOT send your old Golfcoin to CoinExchange.io

Complete the conversion form to initiate the swap. Upon verification, your Golfcoin tokens will be issued to the wallet address designed in your submission. You will be able to swap via this method through 12/31/2018. Please note that it may take several days to receive your new tokens, and the longer you wait to initiate the swap, the longer you will likely wait to receive your tokens. The conversion form can be accessed below.

https://www.golfcoin.cc/conversions/

Thanks and I did it just now..didn't want to wait till the last day..Thanks for sharing that info.

Thank you merit?
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
MWEdFS1Fkmq6nA5Zz6QsbULXCC15bv1qR4
November 05, 2018, 03:33:36 PM
I was wondering if anyone knows how long it takes for those of us who put in the conversion form instead of using coinex? After sending to the burn address ofc?

According to the website, we were actually supposed to have until the following day to deposit to CoinEx before the exchange occurred but unfortunately when I went to deposit, CoinEx had already closed all GolfCoin deposits by 10-11PM CST on the day prior to the date mentioned by GolfCoin themselves.

Ah well, does anyone know how long?
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
MWEdFS1Fkmq6nA5Zz6QsbULXCC15bv1qR4
November 05, 2018, 04:51:37 AM
So the fucking golf coins currently listed for sale are seriously the new coins? seriously?

There's no Dogecoin market and the price should be 1/10th (I think that's right ...) of what it's listed for currently at 1 satoshi. Once this is fixed I'm interested in buying a few.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
November 02, 2018, 03:55:23 PM
Great! 1cent soon to start with  Cool Huge usecase to bring all the Golf courses / shops onto the platform.

Partnerships will be needed though.

Good luck team!  Wink  Wink  Wink
Activity: 236
Merit: 100
November 02, 2018, 01:34:49 PM
Price 1 sat when total supply 2 billion now after total supply become 100 billion what will be price 0.000000000000000000001
Activity: 370
November 02, 2018, 12:20:57 PM

Will also many holders be left behind now when the deadline closes or did most people make it?

The deadline is not closed yet.. however it may be take a few days to complete that process, unlike it was done promptly at CoinExchange yesterday.
November 02, 2018, 12:19:10 PM
Appreciate the FAQ's.  Though you can't "lock" the wallet if it isn't encrypted.

Quit GolfCoin app. Wait a few hours/day and then launch and the coins will unstake after the wallet syncs to the blockchain. Then transfer them quickly before it stakes again.

or

Being that at this point you won't have enough time as November 2nd is one day away....

Transfer whatever coins are available.  Don't worry about the staked coins.  After you see the confirmations go through then quit the app. Wait about an hour or so then launch the app and the staked coins will be unstaked quickly.  Then transfer these remaining coins to GolfExchange. Note you may see a dialog box after clicking the Send Transaction that the miners may need a small fee to do so. Not a big deal as it was less then one Golfcoin.

I am hoping the same too. Looking forward to seeing all the new Golf Tokens in the CE wallet tomorrow. They have closed all deposits already.

I have a few more left in my wallet and wonder when I could get them swapped..but I am sure there will be time given.

Complete the conversion form to initiate the swap. Upon verification, your Golfcoin tokens will be issued to the wallet address designed in your submission. You will be able to swap via this method through 12/31/2018. Please note that it may take several days to receive your new tokens, and the longer you wait to initiate the swap, the longer you will likely wait to receive your tokens. The conversion form can be accessed below.

Thanks and I did it just now..didn't want to wait till the last day..Thanks for sharing that info.
Activity: 910
Merit: 253
November 02, 2018, 11:27:42 AM
Appreciate the FAQ's.  Though you can't "lock" the wallet if it isn't encrypted.

or

Transfer whatever coins are available.  Don't worry about the staked coins.  After you see the confirmations go through then quit the app. Wait about an hour or so then launch the app and the staked coins will be unstaked quickly.  Then transfer these remaining coins to GolfExchange. Note you may see a dialog box after clicking the Send Transaction that the miners may need a small fee to do so. Not a big deal as it was less then one Golfcoin.

November 02, 2018, 11:26:14 AM

or

11 vote on new exchange  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
are u serious, you don't have any marketing idea lol
Rip Holder
November 02, 2018, 11:07:41 AM

or

November 02, 2018, 11:06:48 AM
Congratulations to the GolfCoin Team and CoinExchange.
Looks like the swap has been completed already.

Looks like.. lets see now..
November 02, 2018, 12:55:42 AM
Congratulations to the GolfCoin Team and CoinExchange.
Looks like the swap has been completed already.
November 01, 2018, 11:54:22 PM
Appreciate the FAQ's.  Though you can't "lock" the wallet if it isn't encrypted.

or

Transfer whatever coins are available.  Don't worry about the staked coins.  After you see the confirmations go through then quit the app. Wait about an hour or so then launch the app and the staked coins will be unstaked quickly.  Then transfer these remaining coins to GolfExchange. Note you may see a dialog box after clicking the Send Transaction that the miners may need a small fee to do so. Not a big deal as it was less then one Golfcoin.

Activity: 39
November 01, 2018, 05:24:04 PM
I am pretty sure it is not that complicated.

In the GOLFCOIN wallet I had 500,000 coins and all did was withdraw all of them to the wallet address provided by CoinExchange.

Done. Easy.
Activity: 2
November 01, 2018, 05:11:50 PM

or

Pages:
Jump to: