Pages:
Author

Topic: Good Altcoin for longterm investment - page 23. (Read 45189 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 111
November 18, 2017, 11:54:09 AM
Go with
Ripple,
Neo,
BCH,
and ETH.  
The ones below and above are good with the teams and projects. They are,  Zigger,  VLB,  Trippki and Angelcoin. New altcoins would require less investment for a long term growth. All the best.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
November 17, 2017, 08:34:11 PM
So many choices actually but only a few have proved theirselves to be worth it and has potential. Eth, ark, ltc, ripple, and avt are some of the altcoins that are good for long term investment. Though they only have minute increases in its value but it is constantly rising and would definitely give you some profits over the years.
Activity: 243
Merit: 100
November 17, 2017, 05:10:32 PM
There couple of good ones for long term. First things come to my mind are waves ark and monero. I have high hopes about these ones. Hope they don't fail me.
copper member
Activity: 81
Merit: 0
Look around you , nothing is secure
November 17, 2017, 04:59:51 PM
Im not gonna tell you what to buy
but i would tell you where i would be putting alot of my money

Vertcoin , Lisk
Activity: 1274
Merit: 319
November 17, 2017, 04:53:53 PM
I bet on:

- MOD
- XMR
- IOTA
- EOS
- BTS
- SIA

Good choice in my opinion. And i would add Waves, Ardor, Neo (don't forget it) and some more speculative coins like OCL, OAX or Eidoo.
Some people say 15-20 coins in a portfolio is the best way and i agree.
Activity: 672
Merit: 254
November 17, 2017, 04:43:20 PM
If you want to stake you should buy Minexcoin. It's pretty cheap now, You can buy from 8.20 USD.
Weekly rates are %5.9 now, pretty high TBH. If price will rise interest rates will be lower. Pretty good system.
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
November 17, 2017, 04:32:28 PM
there are many options to invest in the long term. For example: Waves
                                                                                             Ethereum
                                                                                             Basic attention token ...
these options seem logical
Activity: 24
November 17, 2017, 04:28:50 PM
I think only big coins like bitcoin, ETH, LCT that will last for a long time, altcoin others will fall in price in the long term, so if you want long-term investment just invest in btc
that just my opinion Smiley

I would agree that large caps are a good investments.  The market is very top heavy with the large cap segment holding 6 coins that make up 84.5% of the total market. With a larger market cap it is harder to move so that also comes with having more stable returns and being less volatile.
Activity: 546
Merit: 122
November 17, 2017, 04:20:12 PM
Bitcore had called my attention, but I did not go in, I'm studying whether it's worth it to go in now or expect a low.
Activity: 840
Merit: 254
November 17, 2017, 02:39:20 PM
Bitcoin cash is a very good altcoin that the price for the past few days/weeks has doubled it's price which by the end of the year might become expensive than it was. Some ETH and XRP are also good ones.
Bitcoin cash is just a fraud and a scam, the price cannot move naturally the way it did, it is obvious the price was being manipulated by the whales, the miners and the exchanges so avoid that coin, if you got something from the fork you can sell it or hold it but don’t buy it.
Activity: 192
Merit: 13
November 16, 2017, 12:18:04 AM
I bet on:

- MOD
- XMR
- IOTA
- EOS
- BTS
- SIA

And think about:

- XTZ
- XEL

Activity: 45
Merit: 10
November 16, 2017, 12:15:26 AM
I would say choose from the top 10 coins that are really solving real world problems and practical. Ethereum, i think is good because it solves the scalability problem of Bitcoin, plus it is a platform for making decentralized app/tokens, so basically it will be "the mother of all tokens" so to speak (bitcoin is the Father) hehe. Another good altcoin for long term would be XRP, because is has a vision to somehow integrate all banking transactions, finance or something, that is really a good indicator. Also Litecoin offers, fast and lighter transactions than Bitcoin. Anyways, do your own research also and think about it.
Activity: 16
November 16, 2017, 12:01:06 AM
hello ,,
i just want to invest my BTC with a good Altcoin for longterm investment,, with proof of stake system  Smiley
so i can staking my coin too
maybe 1 - 2 years from now,,
suggest me a good altcoins,,
thanks before

best regards
Scor Pio

Invest in atb coin,works on pos system..let's suppose you have 1ooo coins in wallet every month you can et 100 coins more with staking..it is best crypto hign potenial..
Activity: 112
Merit: 4
November 15, 2017, 11:32:01 PM
I suggest that you choose the ethereum, as I notice, the value gradually increases, we do not know that it may suddenly turn bitcoin into a bit.

yeah but its starting to get a little too expensive for my income
Activity: 1554
Merit: 101
November 15, 2017, 07:52:57 PM
I think only big coins like bitcoin, ETH, LCT that will last for a long time, altcoin others will fall in price in the long term, so if you want long-term investment just invest in btc
that just my opinion Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1860
November 15, 2017, 07:19:42 PM
I can see several posts above mine promoting Ethereum. That is right. I highly agree with their thoughts on investing in Ethereum. Although the price increase of Ethereum is a bit slower, it will definitely go up at the end part of the year and until 2018. There is no doubt about it. But it is also safe to add Waves, NEM, BAT, and SC to you portfolio. These are also good coins. 
Activity: 350
Merit: 111
November 15, 2017, 07:08:46 PM
I suggest that you choose the ethereum, as I notice, the value gradually increases, we do not know that it may suddenly turn bitcoin into a bit.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 502
November 15, 2017, 04:59:36 PM
I am holding bitcoins since long time as it has always given me good profits but if I have to hold any altcoin then my only choice would be to hold ethereum as it holds a great future ahead and its price gonna reach to the moon in coming time period.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 505
November 15, 2017, 01:54:26 PM
Etherum is one of the most confident coins to just buy and hold but if you want somethink for the closer time investments just buy waves cause they are still profitable.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
November 15, 2017, 12:58:06 PM
I choose  many coin such as dash ethereum xrp and many more because  they have  good potential to growth  so its my view
Pages:
Jump to: