Pages:
Author

Topic: good effect and bad effects of robots in replacing human Jobs - page 16. (Read 4201 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 101
I guess robotized mechanisms ensure more safety on the production floors. Nowadays, workers can not cut their arms working on complex machines or something
There are so many things that make robot far better and everyone rather than complaining that they are being replaced should better go learn a new trade like servicing the robots as that is where money would be. Apparently and no one will blame anyone for it.

Robots do not get tired as long as you keep doing all the mechanical stuffs to keep them active and running, they do not go on leave, they do not receive salary and they can get the job done faster than any human can.

Yeah, that's what I mean. The world is changing and people should move forward as well! And those who are too lazy to learn or are afraid of the future... please sit quietly and don't weight the evolution down!
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
I have never seen any good effects from robots. Although it's a sophisticated technology that can help people, it will only make people unconfident. In the end, too many people will lose their jobs.
Activity: 144
Merit: 10
The good effect will be depends on what kind of robots needs to be build. It can be security or less human power work. That bad side would be people will rely too much on machines and this might promote laziness.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
as i said on the title what are the good effects and bad effects of robots in replacing human jobs.
What is your opinion about this guys.

well the good effect is that the people would have a much more streamlined process and that a faster production can start. It is very much appealig to companies for this but for the workforce it means a layover to jobs and an exodus to their work
Good effect of having robot because the work is easily done, and more projects will be done, unlike human we need to rest for another day to work. But the bad effect of robot in our community is their are more people are no work.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 503
as i said on the title what are the good effects and bad effects of robots in replacing human jobs.

well the good effect is that the people would have a much more streamlined process and that a faster production can start. It is very much appealig to companies for this but for the workforce it means a layover to jobs and an exodus to their work
Activity: 448
Merit: 281
Good effects: Robots can make the life of human more simple and also stress free. All the unwanted and repetitive human works can be given to robots so than humans can innovate more new ideas rather than just doing same thing again and again. Many things including time can be saved through the use of robots in the daily work. one day surely robots will replace most of the human work.

Bad effects: Robots are a thing which can make us lose our strength and working power and also our innovative thinking can be damaged through the use of robots. In most of the things robots cannot replace human as some things need feeling to separate smoothly.
Activity: 196
Replacement of people on workplaces with robots at this stage is possible only at low-qualification works. It is generally routine monotonous or hard manual labor. Increase in amount of robotics conducts to a possibility of people to be engaged in more skilled work. It, I consider, positive effect of increase in robotics.
The good effect of replacing reboot the human in job is only the accuracy and the saving of the time and the continue work as the robot are not going tired. While the bad effect are that it create a high unemployment all over the world. Because a single robot is doing the same work as 3human were doing before in a result a single robot replace three human which create unemployment.
Activity: 331
Merit: 250
Personal Text: Blockchain with a Purpose
The good effect of robots in replacing human job is all jobs  will finish faster. If a certain business hired or bought machines or robots to the task, the good effect for the business is no more salary every month or every 15days, no thingking of bonuses and 13month pays. The bad effect is unemployement increases.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

Well ,as for me.We are near in the future and theres a lot of changes that are happening in our economy especially to some jobs. The good effect of robots replacing human jobs is, it makes the work easier and faster. It is good for the companies and factories because they only spend less money using robots. The bad effect of it is people will lose their jobs and the amount of poverty in a certain country will increase.
Robots should only be put to tasks that are difficult or nearly impossible for human beings to carry out. You can’t just put a robot in the office to do jobs that are supposed to be done by people, it’s madness and stupidity in its highest level. That can’t be done. Seriously.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0

robots is better than human in repeated work and must replace human but human better to detect error more than robots.

we need both to have A+ goods.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
I think this is only have the huge bad effect. Such as the increasing number of unemployment. And this will impact to the increasing number of crimes, bad health, decreasing of economic, inflation.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 596

The best thing about the automation industry is the fact that it can be utilized over many industrial manufacturing processes to make things easier and cheaper to manufacture.

They may be harder to setup at the start, but lasts a lot longer and is very precise.

On the other hand though, if robots replace humans in various aspects of the workforce that will also result in higher employment rates among st those that do not have a good enough education to get a better job. For any government wanting to push for the automation of an industry, its best to have a look at the figures.
Activity: 336
Merit: 121
Robot system is good and helpful system but be remember that robot system is only for help not for a proper work because robot have no ability to do every work properly while also every work have different styles and have proper discipline and rules and regulation like working with BTC so i think no robot can be able to work here.
Activity: 339
Merit: 120

Well for me, as a student people twnd to suggest replace profs and lecturers into robot or more advance technology, which I definitely disagree, more of the tome young people learn because of the thoughfulness of the teacher how they touches the heart of the children and how you can teach the robots to do that, if the children didnt get the subject or the lesson you cannot say teacher please repeat the robot will continuously speak cause thats what the card or program said it to do, sometimes we cannot change some things for the btter.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Good effects i would say increase in productions and efficiency. Efficiency because human errors would be eradicated but the main problem with the emergence of modern machines would require less and less of manpower thus unemployment rate would increase.
Activity: 364

Will the bad effect of robot in job its depend on the job wether its a job in industrial company or robot in the internet use by other pro.... In the private company like industrial robot are good they make easly the work and no time wasted... but because of robot many people are now unemployed its because they replace human into a robot...because private company can save time and money by using robot...but not all robot job are bot... many robot job operate by a human
Activity: 185
Merit: 3
Good effect is it will the productivity of certain country due to many productions of good made. It could uplift the economic growth of the country due to a lot of goods made while saving the resources. It could bring a lot of exports to other countries to be sold. However the major downside of it is it will decrease employment rate, but on the other side there will be demand for technological engineers or any other technopreneurs because their jobs will mostly focus only in robotics. They could provide innovations to technologies made, but in this real world not everyone is really good with technologies and their skills isn't really in line with it.
Activity: 519
Merit: 101

Good effects
If robots or machines replace human jobs or in short automated, the production will increase. It will be very great help to the manufacturer and of course to the company itself. If machines are programmed according to a certain job, for sure it will work faster than a human so it can produce more products. Because we have more products we gaib big profit. Another thing we do not have to hire many employees.

Despite of all the good effects there Bad effects that occur.
People will not be hired. People will have no source of income. People will become lazy because all the work will be done by the robots.
Activity: 840
Merit: 501
It will giving advantage to the manufacture owner, the job will be done without whining, no stealing or cheating, but it will doomed for the mankind, with robot replacing human job, the rate of unemployment will rise and that will cause criminal rates increase
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
https://streamies.io/
On the positive side: all work done by the robots will be completed in the best way.
On the negative side: As robot and human films, technology and society grow, robots will become increasingly modern and intelligent. That affects humans so much that at that time people become useless and mechanically manipulated and I guess you guessed what the future of the earth would be if you keep going. depends on the robot.
Pages:
Jump to: