Pages:
Author

Topic: good effect and bad effects of robots in replacing human Jobs - page 28. (Read 4222 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
The good effects of robots replacing humans in jobs, is the productivity of a company will be much faster, and they would not have to pay salary each month, they would only by the machine for their initial price and that is it, robots are basicly a cheaper faster humans, however the bad thing about it would be that humans will have no jobs meaning more criminal acts and the world would be in chaos, because why people learn and go to college, to get a job, if there is no job why even go to school, the other bad thing about robots is that the smallest mistake could cost a lot of money and robots can't react to unprogrammed mistakes, and that is where the human brain comes in handy, because we can adapt to the situation and act on it.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
If people are replaced with robots, then many will remain without work and this will severely damage the economy of the state. Also, without work, people will lead a sedentary lifestyle, which will lead to many diseases.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 332
The good and bad effects of robots in replacing human jobs are that robots get work done faster ,easier, cheaper and are mass producing in nature; in other words, saves cost. Computers and machines etc are also robots.

On the contrary, robots  have been known to be one factor that humans no longer find jobs to do first of all. Also, they seem to be straight jacketed to the extent that they can't re-order them selves when the command they were given seem unfavourable like in trading, also in machines like photocopier. Some robots seem to be detrimental and hazardous to human health when in use.
Activity: 303
as i said on the title what are the good effects and bad effects of robots in replacing human jobs.
What is your opinion about this guys.

Pros we will have more time and freedom to do what we want. Cons we likely wont have the money to make that happen due to low wage universal (basic) income. All around I dislike the idea and think it will be a bad look.
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
It is something that can only work if we put in place a universal income, if the world runs to its own destruction, poverty will be even greater, so criminology too ...
Activity: 1330
Merit: 569
as i said on the title what are the good effects and bad effects of robots in replacing human jobs.

The good effect is enormous and its already here with us. You can imagine an airport runway being constructed over night in less than 24hrs that can only be possible with machines which if we look deeper, is also a function of a robot. But comparing a robot like the one Sophi who was recently granted a citizenship status in Saudi Arabia or the dolls created to satisfy sexual pleasure  or even the several ones created to work in restaurants in China, they don't get tired, they don't close work, they reduce cost of doing business etc...

Now taking a look at the disadvantage, it simply bothers down to the myriads of people who will lose their jobs because of that and the moment people start losing their jobs, they cry to government who in turn  regulate business acclivities to the use of robots and we are back to where we started from.
Activity: 378
The robots can replace many jobs but not the all there are so many jobs which can’t be performed by robots. Like in the industries the final goods can’t be checked by the robots the robots can’t checked the quality of a product. Like this the advantage of robot is we can perform many difficult task through robot like we can diffuse bomb through this the Japanese are trying to introduce the artificial intelligence.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
Positive effects include the increase in the accuracy, Faster job time consumption, Increased efficiency and lesser cost as compared to that of human workers. On the other side, negative effects include an increase in the unemployment, increase in the inflation, increase in the electricity/fuel consumption (corporations can afford it, the earth can not). However, I do see this change is coming and we have to change ourselves in order to adopt it and survive in the new era.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

The first positives that come to mind are increased productivity and removal of human error as well as lower costs. Then there are the negatives of potentially increasing unemployment (at least in specific sectors/jobs), removal of human input. Given time we will see more jobs replaced by robots and overall I'd say it's a good thing that will only allow us to grow our economy and further our development as a race.

To an extent yes I agree that productivity will increase this stand certainly true. But also some new sectors or job opportunities need to be created for those person whose place this robots will take. What will they do ? This will lead to a huge potential risk for the country if such huge number of people become jobless will lead to all destruction.

The production increases leading to job cuts. This will end up with inflation in the economy. An simple way to describe is that the increasing production will lead to technology based growth, but due to lack of cash flow through job cuts will make those production unaffordable. This can be of food or anything else. If the same continues for certain time period surely crisis will take place.
Activity: 406
▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰

The good effect of replacing robots in human jobs is to make the  works  easy , fast and on time.and the bad effect of this is many people will lost  there jobs and mostly people become lazy because all there works is depend on the robot,they only program the machine to do there daily chores.world become dependent in robots and not in there own actions.
Activity: 294
The idea of robots is great but it may cause bad effects also. If robots replace human jobs, there is a posibility that human may become lazy and ignorant of his works. Other than that, it may be a threat to the community if in case those robots are formatted in a bad things or wrong doings.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

The first positives that come to mind are increased productivity and removal of human error as well as lower costs. Then there are the negatives of potentially increasing unemployment (at least in specific sectors/jobs), removal of human input. Given time we will see more jobs replaced by robots and overall I'd say it's a good thing that will only allow us to grow our economy and further our development as a race.

To an extent yes I agree that productivity will increase this stand certainly true. But also some new sectors or job opportunities need to be created for those person whose place this robots will take. What will they do ? This will lead to a huge potential risk for the country if such huge number of people become jobless will lead to all destruction.
Activity: 84

Good effect of having a robot is that you can multiply the work that you can with less man hours
Bad effect of having it is that don't expect that robots can do the same how human do it since
robots are just created by humans which only means that human can think better than them.
Activity: 443
Merit: 110
,as for me, one of the most bad effects on using robot or artificial intelligence is that, it is only programmable by a human, and obviously they are programmed to do a specific task, and there is also a possibility that it can be altered, unlike human beings which are capable of making decisions, robots are just obeying what the programmer wants them to do.
Activity: 44
[...the bad effects for the human is they will stop to work and they dont have salary to buy their needs,thats why id rader choose that robots are bad effects to human.

Depends. If you're doing a routine job (conveyor belt or accountant) I agree. If you're a custom bike builder or a lawyer I'd say you win heavily. People being replaced by machines is nothing new in economic history,
Activity: 182
yes of course there is good effect of robots in abig company to reduce human to work and less for the salary of human but, the bad effects for the human is they will stop to work and they dont have salary to buy their needs,thats why id rader choose that robots are bad effects to human.
Activity: 44
Now today we're slowly experiencing another industrial revolution. Some jobs will be lost. But the income will flow back into the economy. Groups of employees, ie people in jobs requiring critical thinking will benefit heavily. Their income and the income of capital (robot) owners can be redistributed, via social security systems or basic income (I'm not a fan of the latter).
Activity: 448
Merit: 101
I think that a human being is more feeling full than a robot and due to this needy people will get at a very low economic rate. Robots cannot replace humans as humans have many extra capabilities which robots could never get also anti-critical intelligence will not work in adding this feature too robot as it is a natural thing. Humans have feelings and motion which is the most important part of the work around the world without this no work is done properly I think.
Activity: 224
Merit: 121
There are good and bad effects of replacing human in robots.Good effects in the company they can work faster and even in overtime work they can do it immediately they do not need to please human just to finish their work immediately.Bad effects is many unemployed human cannot do have a job and it  cannot helps our economy to reduces poverty because they must like a higher technology using robots as their employees to make things faster.
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
The good part is there is no fatigue in the human work day by day, bad part, the humans can become unemployed so it is not helping. So i would go with human  at work, even if that means some troubles to.
Pages:
Jump to: