Pages:
Author

Topic: good effect and bad effects of robots in replacing human Jobs - page 31. (Read 4223 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
as i said on the title what are the good effects and bad effects of robots in replacing human jobs.
What is your opinion about this guys.

The bad side is what I will be looking into because I see the limitation on what robots can do and solely because of empathy. I don't see robots taking that into consideration because what they know is being objective in as much as that is an advantage, there is also the need to factor human empathy. Imagine a robot taking the order to dispense drugs to the people on the queue no matter your connection or status in the society. In that case even if someone is dying there is no way he/she will get the cure so far its not his turn yet and this can lead to loss of life for that individual.
Activity: 138
Merit: 10
Powering Real Economy in the gaming world
Good effects will be less mistakes since robots are programmed. It will avoid human errors. Also it is faster than human labor. The bad effect will be unemployment rate will increase and will end up poverty. And people will be more lazy because robots will take their work.
Activity: 658
Merit: 268
bullsvsbears.io
as i said on the title what are the good effects and bad effects of robots in replacing human jobs.
I think its advantage is only for the company who uses robots instead of human to do the job. It is because robots do the job faster and better than human. The company doesnt need to pay too much because they have robots working with them. The disadvatage of this is that, some people will lose their job and more people will become poor.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Well for me the good effect of robots in replacing human jobs is less work to do and the bad effects of it people getting lazy when it happens.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
as i said on the title what are the good effects and bad effects of robots in replacing human jobs. this will affects our economy or not.
Robots replacing humans to do their job surely will affect the economy of every country. The pros of it is that robots allow increased production because they work faster. They can also work longer because they dont require sleep or rest, they just need electricity to function. The disadvantage of it is that many people would lose their jobs and their work wont improve because they are programmed with their skills and it does not improve even if they work for a prolonged period of time.
Activity: 154
Merit: 16
John 3:16/John 14:6
Pages:
Jump to: