Pages:
Author

Topic: Good news for those who love Bitcoin - page 6. (Read 2243 times)

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261
December 28, 2018, 12:15:03 AM
It goes up and down no matter how much we hate it or love it the price will go indefinitely, and if people are interested in Bitcoin then they must know about almost everything, especially with the volatility of the coins in the market and with Bitcoin's unpredictable price movement, if people are interested about Bitcoin then they must accept these conditions before even taking action.
Activity: 784
Merit: 251
December 27, 2018, 11:58:21 PM
We all know that if bitcoin price go down sharply even if it reaches its lowest price bitcoin will rise its price again because many other people wanted and have trust on bitcoin.
prices can go up and down, bitcoin has been here for a long time and its value has been proven to reach $ 6000 in 2017. Everyone knows and is amazed by bitcoin so people still believe in bitcoin technology even though prices are down, even today capital people are interested in bitcoin. because many people who think the price of bitcoin is down is an opportunity to buy.
Activity: 236
Merit: 39
December 27, 2018, 10:54:13 PM
We all know that if bitcoin price go down sharply even if it reaches its lowest price bitcoin will rise its price again because many other people wanted and have trust on bitcoin.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 325
December 27, 2018, 10:52:27 PM
I do not think there is any good news for people using Bitcoin at this time. Because at this time Bitcoin's price has reached its lowest level. But in the coming days, we can hear good news.

if bitcoin stagnates for a while, expect a new low level collapse. because all those that think its going to explode in value jump out.
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
December 27, 2018, 10:39:25 PM
yes there are still many people who like bitcoin because they think this is the future to make transactions easier. for me bitcoin is digital money that is very useful in the future because it is very simple and safe
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
December 27, 2018, 10:35:34 PM
Indeed, there is no doubt, the development of bitcoin is wide and large, many bitcoin lovers are present and continue to participate in trade and mining. I think this is the success of Theymos in developing bitcoin forum. Performance that deserves a thumbs up.
Activity: 532
Merit: 17
December 27, 2018, 09:55:38 PM
Bitcoin prices are down sharply, but there are still a lot of people interested in bitcoin. Evidence that the number of  people discussing bitcoin on Reddit has increased dramatically. TheMos moderator is also mentioned in this article. Has anyone explained to me about Themos's information, he's simply the bitcoin community manager on the big forums: Bitcoin talk, Reddit..  Or did he participate in Bitcoin's network development department, like Vitalik Buterin of Ethereum?

https://cointelegraph.com/news/subreddit-r-bitcoin-hits-one-million-subscriber-milestone

Actually you can see the volume of bitcoin in the market, it keep showing bitcoin have most volume in the market.
If the volume in the market is big, then there are many peoples trading it there. Not mention that there are many peoples not trading but only using it as a currency too.
Activity: 278
Merit: 1
simply getting the job done
December 26, 2018, 11:59:53 AM
The discussion of bitcoin has grown due to the fact that it is unstable and therefore attracts the attention of people as it is the most expensive currency that was created on the Internet. And the Internet connects all the people in the world in one place.
Activity: 475
Merit: 100
December 26, 2018, 11:43:12 AM
It is always good that regardless of the price, there is a discussion on the subject, bitcoin is simply too useful to pay attention to the fictitious value it has in the market, is an excellent subject when talking about revolutionary technologies that have the potential to change the world
copper member
Activity: 280
December 26, 2018, 11:42:45 AM
I do not think there is any good news for people using Bitcoin at this time. Because at this time Bitcoin's price has reached its lowest level. But in the coming days, we can hear good news.
Activity: 501
Merit: 147
December 26, 2018, 11:34:20 AM
Bitcoin prices are down sharply, but there are still a lot of people interested in bitcoin. Evidence that the number of  people discussing bitcoin on Reddit has increased dramatically. TheMos moderator is also mentioned in this article. Has anyone explained to me about Themos's information, he's simply the bitcoin community manager on the big forums: Bitcoin talk, Reddit..  Or did he participate in Bitcoin's network development department, like Vitalik Buterin of Ethereum?

https://cointelegraph.com/news/subreddit-r-bitcoin-hits-one-million-subscriber-milestone

Actually that is very true Bitcoin supporters is quitely stay for the main time but not quit anymore that means Bitcoin is still alive due to the bad impact of dip price decreased people would probably wait for the good timing but all of them like me will continuously support no matter what happen.
brand new
Activity: 0
December 25, 2018, 02:45:47 PM
That's really an amazing news but there's a lot at play at the moment, those who want the price to fall so that they can buy, those who want the price to rise and the manipulators.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
December 26, 2018, 10:56:36 AM
It depends on each person with what purpose buying at low price, there are people buying a low price to trade for a quick profit by becoming day traders. There are also those who buy it for long-term investments because they believe in the future the prices will rise even higher. The interest in buying bitcoin is various and not everyone is same so it is very difficult to guess.
Activity: 7
December 25, 2018, 02:48:28 PM
 it seems that the bitcoin becoming more popular than before even its price dropped so much. If you will make a research, you will find out that the bitcoin is one of the hot issues in all over social media platform.
Activity: 1177
Merit: 102
December 25, 2018, 02:20:08 PM
I don't stop to adoption Bitcoin anything situations, because I know Bitcoin failed price not stable.i know lot of larger investor people have in the Bitcoin.even Bitcoin is the most popular currency in the Cryptocurrency market.if you want,you can make profit from Bitcoin anything moment then you can running your invest,trade anything.need instructions, all of people agree good profit come for the Bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
December 25, 2018, 02:05:21 PM
In my opinion those who buy bitcoin at a low price right now they will gain profits when they sell at high price. But it’s if you have a lot or enough of money to buy it. That would be a boost to keep the bitcoin transaction volume running even though prices are falling or rising.
Activity: 458
Merit: 2
December 09, 2018, 03:57:56 PM
Quite a large number of investors interested in Bitcoin now are majorly in it for the profit with a hope that the price will shoot up in the nearest future and they can sell off to maximise profits.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
December 09, 2018, 03:29:52 PM
Number of people who are interested in bitcoin are stll growing despite of its low value  because they know that it has a future and someday it will rise again and that time they will earn a good profit. All of coin bitcoin is the most talk about because of its good impact to the public.
Activity: 420
Merit: 18
December 09, 2018, 01:49:21 PM
Reddit  contributed a lot for bitcoin promotion both the sites created a platform for newbie investors to learn to understand and discuss bitcoin Hopefully we will see more success from bitcoin discussion in reddit
Activity: 2646
Merit: 686
December 09, 2018, 01:24:53 PM
I think that btc is the best investment for the long-term period. To my mind, it is better to choose it as the coin that is going to increase in price in the nearest future. i love btc!

Indeed you have correctly understood the usage of bitcoins, one should always hodl it for the long term rather than be effected by short term fluctuations and then indulge in panic sales. I feel we will see an increase in bitcoins prices soon in q1 as there're three major events to watch out for i.e. Bitcoins Nasdaq Futures, launch of Bakkt and the most likely approval of Bitcoins etf by sec. While the former two are guaranteed to happen, the latter may or may not happen, though sensing the mood of the public it may just happen and prices shall increase so a good time to be invested in bitcoins.
Pages:
Jump to: