Pages:
Author

Topic: Good news for those who love Bitcoin - page 7. (Read 2243 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 100
December 09, 2018, 01:14:54 PM
Bitcoin prices are down sharply, but there are still a lot of people interested in bitcoin. Evidence that the number of  people discussing bitcoin on Reddit has increased dramatically. TheMos moderator is also mentioned in this article. Has anyone explained to me about Themos's information, he's simply the bitcoin community manager on the big forums: Bitcoin talk, Reddit..  Or did he participate in Bitcoin's network development department, like Vitalik Buterin of Ethereum?

https://cointelegraph.com/news/subreddit-r-bitcoin-hits-one-million-subscriber-milestone
I saw the Bitcoin group on Reddit, I found that the article created every day and the amount of information exchanged is enormous. The Bitcoin community is growing in various social forums, which is one of the good news for us.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028
December 09, 2018, 01:04:33 PM
Cryptocurrency still have the hope, current value still categorized high if I compare 4 years ago ( around $ 299/btc )
So just keep believe by hold it with patient so you can see more positive news about crypto come upon us in the future !

I think that btc is the best investment for the long-term period. .....

That what I did for 4 years until now ! I can tell the profit is real and some of my dream come true because of it
Activity: 523
Merit: 11
December 09, 2018, 01:03:04 PM
Bitcoin prices are down sharply, but there are still a lot of people interested in bitcoin. Evidence that the number of  people discussing bitcoin on Reddit has increased dramatically. TheMos moderator is also mentioned in this article. Has anyone explained to me about Themos's information, he's simply the bitcoin community manager on the big forums: Bitcoin talk, Reddit..  Or did he participate in Bitcoin's network development department, like Vitalik Buterin of Ethereum?

https://cointelegraph.com/news/subreddit-r-bitcoin-hits-one-million-subscriber-milestone
although bitcoin is in a sharp downward position but if many people talk about bitcoin this might be used as one of the best moments for the rise of bitcoin because the potential of bitcoin is maintained
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
December 09, 2018, 12:50:17 PM
I think that btc is the best investment for the long-term period. To my mind, it is better to choose it as the coin that is going to increase in price in the nearest future. i love btc!
Activity: 378
Merit: 55
Be Good to me!
December 09, 2018, 10:46:01 AM
Bitcoin prices are down sharply, but there are still a lot of people interested in bitcoin. Evidence that the number of  people discussing bitcoin on Reddit has increased dramatically. TheMos moderator is also mentioned in this article. Has anyone explained to me about Themos's information, he's simply the bitcoin community manager on the big forums: Bitcoin talk, Reddit..  Or did he participate in Bitcoin's network development department, like Vitalik Buterin of Ethereum?

Bitcoin now is very low but its agood news for us lovers of bitcoin because there's a big hope that bitcoin will run over to the highest price we expect in the past.This is just the beginning of bitcoin to be well-known to all over the world as a powerful currency.
legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106
December 09, 2018, 10:37:51 AM
its a good milestone to reach, one million users for Reddit r/bitcoin
but the reality is that you have to divide this number by 3-4 at least
the number of unique users is probably 200k at most, I know for sure that I created two accounts there just because I lost my old password
pretty sure that the vast majority of people there have two or more accounts
but its a good place to learn about the latest news and to read gossips and different opinions  Tongue
Activity: 532
Merit: 12
December 09, 2018, 12:17:37 AM
 This is something expected i believe. The bitcoin and the cryptocurrency community is getting bigger in every new day. We don't have any problem with that, opposite way we love it. This should make good impact in the bitcoin market but it still hasn't showed its face.. I think everyone waits for the bull run in the beginning of the 2019, so do i.
Activity: 406
December 08, 2018, 05:37:24 PM
Among such a strong drop in the price of bitcoin, there is very little good news that helps not to lose hope and believe in the prospects of bitcoins. And this increased interest in cryptocurrency is very inspiring and allows each investor to continue to adhere to its strategy of long-term retention, even in such a difficult time. I am sure that the cryptocurrency will not die, and this confirms such a high interest in bitcoin.
Activity: 299
Merit: 14
December 08, 2018, 05:27:54 PM
It is not surprising that bitcoin is now causing such a resonance among many people who are interested in technology. And this is really good news, because if people talk about it, it means it is interesting. From this we can conclude that everything will be fine with him and he will continue his active dynamic development.
Activity: 322
December 08, 2018, 05:19:05 PM
I think that the main thing for bitcoin is to keep its relevance, because the more people will hear about it and talk about it, the more attention will be focused on it, and therefore the flow of investors will increase. And while bitcoin will be needed by people, it will live and develop.

Activity: 490
December 08, 2018, 05:06:54 PM
This is really important news for all bitcoin investors. Importantly, the technology to continue their improvement and development and the fact that people continue to talk about him.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 7
December 08, 2018, 04:36:53 PM
Just as high value of bitcoin will attract attention, likewise low price will also attract attention. Though it is quite unpredictable if  the price will go lower than what it is now, I think this is an opportunity to get some bitcoin and keep in a wallet. Cryptocurrency is here to stay and bitcoin is a key cypto coin.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
December 08, 2018, 04:33:44 PM
I only know the bitcoin policy and don't know how about their policies
What are you talking about?

Why is everything so exciting on the reddit community? Is everything becoming tedious and information from this forum is becoming less and less valuable? If people are really interested in Crypto, then I hope everything discussed in this forum.
Well, you can't just only rely with this forum. There is lot of ways to search useful information not only from here but reddit would be a good alternative cuz there is no signature campaigns there.
Activity: 458
Merit: 112
December 08, 2018, 04:15:06 PM
Those who are buying now are not 100 percent likes bitcoin.
There are many in the community just grabbing the opportunity to gain more in the future.
Bitcoin is an investment to have for a good future. we dont know when it will rise again but for sure this is a low price to get.
People will come to get bitcoin once they see it is rising continuously.
Activity: 593
Merit: 100
BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange
December 08, 2018, 04:06:11 PM
Bitcoin prices are down sharply, but there are still a lot of people interested in bitcoin. Evidence that the number of  people discussing bitcoin on Reddit has increased dramatically. TheMos moderator is also mentioned in this article. Has anyone explained to me about Themos's information, he's simply the bitcoin community manager on the big forums: Bitcoin talk, Reddit..  Or did he participate in Bitcoin's network development department, like Vitalik Buterin of Ethereum?

Why is everything so exciting on the reddit community? Is everything becoming tedious and information from this forum is becoming less and less valuable? If people are really interested in Crypto, then I hope everything discussed in this forum.
Activity: 1009
Merit: 328
December 08, 2018, 03:49:54 PM
Price slides of BTC make people focus on BTC. It does not matter it goes up and down. There are so many people who see these prices as an opportunity to buy BTC.
Well i believe that the bitcoin price today is really a good opportunity to those who wanted to buy more and hold. I believe that this is really a huge dip and we can all buy in a very small amount of money. It is now maybe the right time to start in crypto because we can now get less  of risk because of the dropping of the price.
Activity: 494
Merit: 250
December 08, 2018, 03:34:05 PM
Price slides of BTC make people focus on BTC. It does not matter it goes up and down. There are so many people who see these prices as an opportunity to buy BTC.
copper member
Activity: 90
Merit: 0
December 08, 2018, 02:50:25 PM
This is a great news but it dont seems to have muvh effect on the present price of bitcoin. Hopefully bitcoin will be well adopted in the nearest future
Activity: 1176
Merit: 250
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
December 08, 2018, 01:46:31 PM
I only know the bitcoin policy and don't know how about their policies, Bitcoin still has the potential to rise to the highest position. while the relationship of themos can't say anything
Activity: 420
Merit: 20
simply getting the job done
December 08, 2018, 01:01:53 PM
What happens next with Bitcoin nobody knows. I think that the fall phase is not over yet, and the final fall is still ahead, but nevertheless, even such a difficult time for cryptocurrency did not kill interest in the blockchain and cryptocurrency. People still continue to believe in Bitcoin, are interested in the news and development of the blockchain. It seems to me that this circumstance is the most important now. As long as people have an interest in cryptocurrencies, it will be impossible to destroy them by any manipulation.
Pages:
Jump to: