Pages:
Author

Topic: Good news for those who love Bitcoin - page 9. (Read 2243 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 102
December 07, 2018, 12:17:48 PM
I am sure that bitcoin has attracted the attention of many investors. Someone has already invested in it, and someone else is looking. In any case, the support of bitcoin is large and this cryptocurrency is doomed to success.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
December 07, 2018, 12:03:06 PM
When the price rises sharply, it will attract people's attention. Similarly, when the bubble bursts, it can also attract people's interest. Those who have been belittle the bitcoin before can come out and claim that "the one that I said before is correct, those who buy bitcoin are idiots."
for me the good news is actually not now but next year to auction or HODL is still not as good and stable at this time, this is just news, but the evidence is still normal.
copper member
Activity: 1050
Merit: 500
December 07, 2018, 11:57:15 AM
It seems there are newcomers.  Seems this sharp fall in price have attracted more people to buy since they are getting Bitcoin at lower price compared to those who bought at ATH.  Seems a new window to hop into the train had opened once again after it rises to more than $4k.  That is a good thing with Bitcoin crash.  People can get in cheaper.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
December 07, 2018, 11:50:14 AM
since bitcoin price down now many investors consider to invest in bitcoin for long term because they know bitcoin price will be rise and i think its good time to invest in btc
the good news is to go next year to wait for the results and market prices that will stabilize at that time will make us become enthusiastic in my opinion
copper member
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004
Campaign Management & Translation Service
December 07, 2018, 11:18:34 AM
since bitcoin price down now many investors consider to invest in bitcoin for long term because they know bitcoin price will be rise and i think its good time to invest in btc
Right many investor's invest in bitcoin until the value is low and they investing in long term investment cause investor's believes if they invest in long term investment they get more profit from there investment, cause they trust bitcoin it will rise the value in the future. It is good to invest in bitcoin because bitcoin gives you successful life.

Bitcoin investment is profitable as well as risky you may lose your investment, as market drops almost 78% in 2018 so those who bought bitcoins in 2017 are on loss because in 2017 bitcoin was trading on 20k$. One thing more after every four years bitcoin face a huge crashing and after that it starts growing. Let see what will happen with bitcoin this time.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
December 07, 2018, 10:31:57 AM
Definitely, bitcoin price will always rally up after this bearish tendency that has prevailed through the year 2018. The bulls will soon take over the market as there is already an indication of oversold by the RSI signifying that the bears are tired and will soon leave the market for the bulls to take over and the rally begins. People believed in bitcoin despite the set back in the price.
Activity: 798
Merit: 121
December 07, 2018, 10:20:44 AM
Right many investor's invest in bitcoin until the value is low and they investing in long term investment cause investor's believes if they invest in long term investment they get more profit from there investment, cause they trust bitcoin it will rise the value in the future. It is good to invest in bitcoin because bitcoin gives you successful life.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
December 07, 2018, 09:51:45 AM
I don't know if I will celebrate for the price of bitcoin nowadays or be sad for the big decrease of the value bitcoin because if we review the value of bitcoin in the month of december for the past few years, the value of bitcoin is rapidly increase but the situation right now is opposite. Just give me a hint or courage to continue of this bussiness.
Activity: 868
Merit: 257
December 05, 2018, 10:02:11 AM
When the price rises sharply, it will attract people's attention. Similarly, when the bubble bursts, it can also attract people's interest. Those who have been belittle the bitcoin before can come out and claim that "the one that I said before is correct, those who buy bitcoin are idiots."
As of matter of fact many people really attract the sharply price because they know that it very valuable so the tendency is they will buy it and they think store it. The reason why they will store it is the price simply because everything will become more valuable especially if you will store it for a long like if you hold your token there is chance you can gain more income and money.
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
December 05, 2018, 04:10:35 AM
Bitcoin is actually not a business of short term profit but of long term, justifiable those who want to invest in long term profit business are trooping in to buy at a cheap rate and sale much more later in the future at a high profit.
Activity: 482
Merit: 3
December 05, 2018, 03:08:38 AM
No matter what happen to Bitcoin in terms of price increase or decrease, there are millions of people always watching through, some to determine when to invest while others when to sell off. Irrespective of their actions, bitcoin is been discussed thus gaining more publicity.
Activity: 377
Merit: 10
December 05, 2018, 02:26:38 AM
A strong community that fosters bitcoin trust, market movements still show that bitcoin users are still running and continue to make transactions, this is good news that bitcoin is still moving well. And it is also a performance of Theymos that is able to move the forum to continue to grow with bitcoin.
Activity: 623
Merit: 262
December 05, 2018, 01:49:40 AM

People laughed when man discovered aeroplane, internet, mobile phone etc. The same people are laughing now at Bitcoin, you are from the same breed. Do you know the nature of trading? If you are not interested then you can leave from this forum, do not try to make others fool here. Remember one thing those who Invested before few years in BTC were millionaires last year. This year might be a bad one, but there is always a tomorrow.
Activity: 80
December 05, 2018, 01:25:29 AM
Haha I believe this is even not the end of beginning.
Activity: 462
Merit: 2
December 05, 2018, 01:24:17 AM
for now it's not just reddit that talks a lot about Bitcoin, social media, facebook, twitter, telegram is not half-hearted now talking about the price of Bitcoin,
what I want to say, how for now you and others also think about Bitcoin in the future whether it's mature enough to buy for the long term or just watch it, when prices go down then get confused when prices rise.
Activity: 784
December 05, 2018, 01:12:25 AM
Well, we all know that bitcoin has the potential to cross 20k$ again and some analyst including Tom Lee predicted that the price for 1 bitcoin by the end of December will be at 15k$. But on the other hands, many analysts predicted that 2018 is not the year of bitcoin, it will start growing again in the first quarter of 2019.
well, many predictions have been made, but almost everything is wrong. but, I think there's so much good news this year, but it hasn't been able to push up the price of bitcoin for this year. well, hope for next year.
Activity: 334
December 05, 2018, 12:18:04 AM
Indeed the good news gives a positive impact that catapulted the value of bitcoin. One forum with various intrigues about Satoshi and Theymos is a good thing, they have led us to success with the existence of bitcoin and this forum. This extraordinary development makes us stay in any condition.
Activity: 65
December 04, 2018, 09:21:47 AM
Love to hear that great news! The old market cycle will end soon and give birth to a new, even more exciting one!
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
December 04, 2018, 10:50:37 PM
I had a shower thought the other day "maybe Theymos is Satoshi Nakamoto" that would explain a lot don't you think? Smiley Grin

In my opinion, I think maybe? theymos is one the trusted friend or Co-worker in developing this forum and BTC on the past years for our late Satoshi Nakamoto, Or there is a possibility that he already met Satoshi in real Life. But still, its good to hear that even BTC is falling down, there are still a couple of people who want to learn and bet for BTC.
Activity: 1260
December 04, 2018, 10:45:04 PM
Bitcoin prices are down sharply, but there are still a lot of people interested in bitcoin. Evidence that the number of  people discussing bitcoin on Reddit has increased dramatically. TheMos moderator is also mentioned in this article. Has anyone explained to me about Themos's information, he's simply the bitcoin community manager on the big forums: Bitcoin talk, Reddit..  Or did he participate in Bitcoin's network development department, like Vitalik Buterin of Ethereum?

https://cointelegraph.com/news/subreddit-r-bitcoin-hits-one-million-subscriber-milestone

You just need to see the volume in the market to know that there are many peoples still transact using bitcoin.
Although bitcoin price is going down far, it is just only a normal thing that can be happening in cryptocurrency world.
Smart investors will find a way to know where is the bottom of btc price, and buy it later.
Pages:
Jump to: