Pages:
Author

Topic: Good news from Brazil - page 2. (Read 1808 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 100
November 07, 2018, 11:34:16 PM
After some day Aren't they tell bitcoin is ben im afraid of, With some good news there some other thing can happen   
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
November 07, 2018, 11:07:12 PM
It's making me jealous of Brazilians. Hope other countries will take a cue from them.
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
November 07, 2018, 10:21:42 AM
I recall back in October 2017 when Brazil hit the limit of their initial million dollars of Bitcoin under administration. Presently they have over $35 million under administration even with Bitcoin falling. They are doing exchange, only with an algorithm. It's a nondirectional exchange that profits on the wasteful aspects, and on the volatility inherent in this new and worldwide cryptocurrency trading system.
Activity: 518
November 07, 2018, 10:04:16 AM
if in the future Brazil can prove to the world that using Crypto money can increase the country's economy, of course, other major countries will emerge following it.
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
November 07, 2018, 09:50:25 AM
The cryptocurrency market is growing quickly, so it is normal for many people to open a cryptocurrency account in Brazil. We expect more development in other countries.
Activity: 742
stabilascan.org
November 07, 2018, 09:26:55 AM
This is really a good news Grin I'm hopeful that neighboring countries as well as the asians will also follow Brazil.
Activity: 868
Merit: 257
November 07, 2018, 09:21:50 AM
Brazil is in the process of becoming the leader of the crypto-currencies . At present, there is more accounts opening of crypto-currency trading than traditional brokerage accounts.
As of now many country started to become one of the best country who use cryptocurrency and most of them started to allow it to use in public places and I think it is a very good news. If Brazil will fully develop it and they fully adopt it I think it will have a good impact in their economy and because of this many countries will be get interested on cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
November 07, 2018, 09:15:07 AM
My opinion is do not have positive and bigger effect if Brazil government want to accept bitcoin because just small people from Brazil is active become investor or trader in bitcoin and crypto currency, we are looking for greatest country like UK or Netherland for allowing bitcoin transaction.
it's true, but with the info about the brazilian government accepting bitcoin will have a good impact on other countries to be interested in accepting cryptocurrency and bitcoin, so with this news will have a major impact going forward.
Activity: 868
Merit: 185
Roobet supporter and player!
November 07, 2018, 09:01:53 AM
Brazil is in the process of becoming the leader of the crypto-currencies . At present, there is more accounts opening of crypto-currency trading than traditional brokerage accounts.
Brazil is a develop country. In fact, it may become a hive of cryptocurrency since there are some brazilian people that I know whom are getting part of crypto world. At present, they need to regulate cryptocurrency so that it will become legal in Brazil. As we know, USA is a cryptocurrency friendly and anytime, it may influence Brazil anytime.
Activity: 1492
Merit: 269
November 07, 2018, 08:43:45 AM
My opinion is do not have positive and bigger effect if Brazil government want to accept bitcoin because just small people from Brazil is active become investor or trader in bitcoin and crypto currency, we are looking for greatest country like UK or Netherland for allowing bitcoin transaction.
Activity: 490
Merit: 28
November 07, 2018, 08:35:19 AM
Brazil's encryption has developed very slowly!
Japan in eastern Asia is the fastest growing country for cryptocurrencies!
Japan is leading the world of cryptocurrencies!
[/quote
This is a welcoming event that there are countries who opened their door on cryptocurrency, these means a wider scope of bitcoin proliferation, while demand is high bitcoin more precious and hopefully it will create an opportunity to all]
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
November 07, 2018, 08:20:00 AM
Brazil's encryption has developed very slowly!
Japan in eastern Asia is the fastest growing country for cryptocurrencies!
Japan is leading the world of cryptocurrencies!
Activity: 210
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
November 07, 2018, 08:10:41 AM
The fact that Brazil is becoming a leader is not accurate information as the race for leadership continues but I am very happy for every country in the world that it develops financial independence from traditional currencies !
Activity: 210
November 07, 2018, 07:36:36 AM
This is a good trend and I hope that we can observe it in other countries and not only in Brazil. this is extremely important for bitcoin
Activity: 308
Merit: 3
November 07, 2018, 07:32:40 AM
This is really good news as more and more people are being aware of bitcoin, it can help also make the value of bitcoin much higher.
copper member
Activity: 182
November 07, 2018, 07:30:01 AM
good news for cryptocurrency users. this is the beginning for the good of crypto world. that's going to be continuous and that eventually it will even support more people especially in our government.
Activity: 84
November 05, 2018, 06:15:08 AM
Brazil good news for bitcoin Crypto currency ligel  Currency From Brazil.Government accept from bitcoin for Brazil.Day by day most country ligal from bitcoin.This is world wide currency. Brazil country government thinking from bitcoin than this currency ligal this country people.Bitcoin user most country people.Bitcoin is world popular currency. This coin market cap.1st listed & high price for market. Brazil people used bitcoin & other currency. I Think so Brazil country government devolope bitcoin uses. Bitcoin economy is better from world wide.
Activity: 336
Merit: 5
Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain
November 05, 2018, 03:48:34 AM
Brazil needs to start pushing forwards or it will be outclassed by its neighbours argentina and venezuela. Brazil has a better economy so there is a better chance for setting up the necessary infrastructure
brand new
Activity: 0
November 05, 2018, 03:45:25 AM
That is a good news, as it is a sign that more and more countries are beginning to open up to the bitcoin market.
Activity: 78
November 05, 2018, 03:08:07 AM
Opening crypto accounts does not only make a country strong or crypto friendly until the government and authorities gives it green light and augment crypto as part of its payment processing like Estonia.
Brazil as a world-class tourist destination certainly does not want to lose momentum in crypto trading, because many rich people who travel use crypto money. This opportunity is used by Brazil to attract as many tourists as possible, because the effects of many tourists certainly make the economy more advanced.
Pages:
Jump to: