Pages:
Author

Topic: Good news from Brazil - page 6. (Read 1808 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 10
September 29, 2018, 09:38:56 PM
Brazil is in the process of becoming the leader of the crypto-currencies . At present, there is more accounts opening of crypto-currency trading than traditional brokerage accounts.

Its a good news when hear people from others country more active in cryptomarket. I am believe in near future, cryptocurrency become popular investment in the world. I am believe there is not too late to start make investment in cryptocurrency
Activity: 209
Merit: 12
September 29, 2018, 07:59:39 PM
People are now getting to understand and see the relevant of them adapting and accepting the use of cryptocurrencies. Cryptocurrency is the solution to the corrupt and centralized financial system of the world. Its time people need to accept the fact that cryptocurrency is the future of the world financial system.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
September 29, 2018, 07:57:14 PM
many countries have started their business on the blockchain system, this is good news for bitcoin investors in entering each country's program for crypto currencies
Activity: 1988
Merit: 254
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
September 29, 2018, 07:53:54 PM
I have not heard any news about brazil. I think brazil's government is planning to legalize electronic money. The electronic money market is booming here. There are many large projects operating in brazil. This is a good news for investors.
Activity: 868
Merit: 266
September 29, 2018, 02:39:42 PM
Each such news is a great sign for bitcoin. The more countries accept it, the faster it is fully implemented in the world as a currency. And it's great that Brazil turned out to be such a modern country.

Most of the countries in South America are poised to be leaders in the cryptocurrency market very soon and I attribute this to the fact that it's cheaper to mine cryptos in Latin America due to cheap electricity consumption.
Activity: 882
Merit: 252
September 29, 2018, 02:37:38 PM
I am very happy if Brazil accepts bitcoin, this will have a positive impact on Brazil's economy, it will be better, of course I am very happy with this news
Activity: 406
September 29, 2018, 02:17:54 PM
I didn't know Brazil was so technologically advanced. I think that such a decision of this country will significantly affect the positive development of bitcoin technology and accelerate its global implementation.
Activity: 490
September 29, 2018, 02:10:31 PM
Each such news is a great sign for bitcoin. The more countries accept it, the faster it is fully implemented in the world as a currency. And it's great that Brazil turned out to be such a modern country.

Activity: 322
September 29, 2018, 01:56:24 PM
This is great news, because I want as many countries as possible to allow bitcoin on their territory and began to develop it, to change in their economy. This will greatly improve the development of the technology itself.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
September 29, 2018, 09:32:36 AM
This is good news  to the crypto family and such that loves crypto. Brazil has a reasonable population where bitcoin can thrive among the people on P2P  basis. Brazil is good fertile ground and the crypto will  sell and do well for all to see. I hope Brazilian government will give full backing to crypto currency.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
September 29, 2018, 09:15:33 AM
 Brazil is the top one country of the crypto -Currency market.Because this country has huge number of users and daily exchange is huge to any other country.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 634
September 29, 2018, 08:40:48 AM
Is someone there can update on what's the current development of acceptance for crypto on Brazil? I heard few years ago than more than hundreds of stores are accepting bitcoin, this was around 1-2 years ago.

But it looks like this country has been quiet in media and I believe that they are developing very well there. It's not only a good news but its also an encouraging and challenging thing on the part of other countries who are still skeptic of adopting crypto's.
Activity: 2114
Merit: 618
September 29, 2018, 08:36:18 AM
Every time you post such a news, it is a good practice to also post the source of that information.
Speaking of the news, every such news brings in a lot of positive vibes to the entire community and the same reflects in the market valuation. Only such news can make people enter this market more and make a fortune out of it.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
September 29, 2018, 08:32:40 AM
I heard that the legendary football player Ronaldinho is launching his platform with his own cryptocurrency. This project will focus on the creation and development of the football Academy, which will involve both Amateurs and professionals. You can say everything related to sports will be present in this platform.
copper member
Activity: 21
September 29, 2018, 08:28:31 AM
yes bro. hope this good news will change the market better Cry
Activity: 8
September 29, 2018, 08:12:55 AM
Now they crypt fever! I think Brazilian and Indian news is really impacting the market as sentiment may be part of a surge in bitcoin prices over $ 8,000. Great! Looking forward on this process and I hope that my country will soon accept and accept bitcoin so that we can easily carry out cryptanalysis. It can mean more public acceptance, and as a result, electronic money will become more reliable.
Activity: 322
Merit: 16
September 17, 2018, 03:52:35 AM
Brazil is in the process of becoming the leader of the crypto-currencies . At present, there is more accounts opening of crypto-currency trading than traditional brokerage accounts.

I am also happy to hear the news because it makes the crypto community more developed, and hopefully, many countries that follow Brazil in the future will be increasingly recognized by the public.
Activity: 28
Merit: 1
September 17, 2018, 03:36:09 AM
That was a new beginning for brazil. Given the economic downturn for many years Bitcoin as a new horizon for this country. It is also a great opportunity to attract the attention of investors and big speculators. I believe that the following countries will accept bitcoin as a payment method
Activity: 1110
Merit: 104
The OGz Club
September 17, 2018, 02:47:02 AM
Yes, that's good news, but I think it will be difficult for Brazil to become a crypto currency leader, I prefer China, which is the leader of crypto currency because in China there are far more users, and it will definitely help for crypto prices to rise again higher.
Activity: 336
Merit: 5
Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain
September 17, 2018, 02:41:23 AM
If Brazil becomes a full crypto friendly country then they can provide plenty of trade for venezuela. The region needs something like that as it is almost a certainty that other countries in that region will fall as well
Pages:
Jump to: