Pages:
Author

Topic: Good news from Brazil - page 7. (Read 1808 times)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0
September 17, 2018, 02:34:58 AM
That is a good move by Brazil and am sure they are not the only country who want to set record, there are several countries along the line and that is great to hear that.
copper member
Activity: 166
Merit: 100
September 17, 2018, 02:25:12 AM
It really was a great news and a happy news was needed at this moment. Accepting Brazil's Bitcoin will have an impact on it. Brazilian economy will change in infrastructure. Brazil will reduce the number of unemployed people and people will be released from poverty and curse.
Activity: 30
August 12, 2018, 09:34:07 AM
Good news always makes us grateful. Cryptocurrency lovers are the happiest when there is news of crypto money received in a country, or the government legalizes cryptocurrency as a legitimate payment instrument. Slowly but surely the digital currency will become one of the financial instruments that applies globally. Like or dislike.
Activity: 283
August 03, 2018, 07:53:22 AM
Good news for all people in Brazil, using bitcoin they will have the opportunity to earn more income, so the people there have side income in addition to salary from their own work. This should be of greater concern to the people there in order to better improve their economies and prosper the people there.
Activity: 89
August 03, 2018, 07:40:40 AM
This is very pleasing. Over time, the crypto currency is becoming more militant and more rasprostronenoy.Nadeyus soon in every country it will be legalized and recognized
Activity: 448
Merit: 20
August 03, 2018, 07:28:21 AM
Especially good news from a large country of developing countries
Waiting for stronger news to have a greater impact on the market .
Activity: 44
July 27, 2018, 10:48:58 AM
Wow.. This is really wonderful and I hope other civilized countries can follow suite.
Activity: 5
July 27, 2018, 10:47:03 AM
It's a good news, indeed, if it's true, of course. It might mean more public acceptance and, as a result, cryptocurrencies should become more trustworthy.
Activity: 728
Merit: 503
dApps Development Automation Platform
July 27, 2018, 06:20:35 AM
Brazil is in the process of becoming the leader of the crypto-currencies . At present, there is more accounts opening of crypto-currency trading than traditional brokerage accounts.
Wow, actually its a great news from Brazil. I think after this, there will be more contry that will accept and legalize bitcoin.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
July 27, 2018, 06:06:11 AM
Brazil is in the process of becoming the leader of the crypto-currencies . At present, there is more accounts opening of crypto-currency trading than traditional brokerage accounts.
I read that there is 400 000 active users and around 2000 BTC exchanged per day. Great figures !

thats quite a bit. glad that brazil is moving up and improving. showing a great example to other countries
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
July 26, 2018, 12:48:20 PM
This is a very good news that Brazil is one the country that has legalised bitcoin. Bitcoin has been in lots of controversy because of its volatile nature and due to which its valuation keeps on flactuation and the second reason is that is its illegal use and because of this many countries are not in favour of bitcoin but still there are few countries who has legalised bitcoin and they are witness that bitcoin boost their development and I am sure that in the end every country is going to legalise bitcoin.
Activity: 365
Merit: 10
July 25, 2018, 09:49:15 AM
Brazilian must seen the present and future of cryptocurrency which they want to buy into that direction for total economic development. I hope more individual from different countries in the world would buy into that idea which cryptocurrency would bring to them both at present and in the near future.
Activity: 395
Merit: 14
July 25, 2018, 09:12:50 AM
Great! good to all Brazillians   who are into  crypto it's really  a good  news .  Looking  forward on this progress  and I hope that  my country  will soon  accept and adopt bitcoin  so that  it will be much  easier  for us   to  make  such  crypto transaction.
Activity: 476
July 25, 2018, 08:46:05 AM
Well received news  that will soothes all stressed  nerves. I think this Brasil and Indian news are really making impact on the market as the sentiments may be part of the sudden surge in the bitcoin price of over $8k. The rally has started in earnest.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 135
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 25, 2018, 08:40:58 AM
As for the figures it only proves the capacity of bitcoin to help people even you only have a small amount of money, and with this you can generate income while waiting. Bitcoin really is something at the same time government or countries who accepted bitcoin are smart with making decisions because it is a very wise decision to make.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
July 25, 2018, 04:31:06 AM
I really like Brazil! at the beginning of the year, more than 15,000 stores were using to accept crypto coins in their stores! Brazil is well developed in the crypto market! I really like that they are one step ahead of many more developed and civilized countries! Now they crypt fever!)))
Activity: 42
July 24, 2018, 10:47:40 PM
I think  Brazil has some potential to become a cryptocurrency centre, now that exchanges are moving to the largest country in South America, like recently Huobi planning to open office in Sao Paulo. But not too long ago Brazil was a third world country and most of the population is still very poor.
Activity: 293
Merit: 12
July 24, 2018, 09:43:20 PM
Is that so , thats pretty good actually . Never thought brazil are into cryptocurrency . I mean , when i think of brazil i only imagine football or other sports . Guess id have to re evaluate my views . I just looked it up on google and dang , there are lots of people whos into bitcoin from brazil .

"A year ago, an exchange called Foxbit had roughly 100,000 registered users. Today, it exchanges around 2,000 Bitcoin to and from Brazilian reals daily and has a 36% market share. They also have 400,000 registered users out of the estimated 1.4 million that have opened accounts with them and their three main competitors in less than two years’ time. Compare that to the roughly 600,000 who have stock brokerage accounts and it’s plain to see: Brazilians have discovered cryptocurrency. In 2016, Brazilians moved $160 million in and out of Bitcoin. Last year, it hit around $2.4 billion."

That is a HUUUUUUUUGE amount of money than i ever imagine  Grin

Source
Activity: 658
July 24, 2018, 09:10:03 PM
This is really very good news, if more and more countries are accepting bitcoin and are competing to become leaders in the crypto world. this will make crypto currencies have a bright future in the world of the world economy
Activity: 221
Merit: 5
July 24, 2018, 08:57:31 PM
It's really nice to see the rise of blockchain and crypto currencies in Brazil. The Brazilian are really starting to trade crypto in great numbers.
Now it's only a matter of time before we will start to see many interesting ICO projects coming out of Brazil.
Pages:
Jump to: