Pages:
Author

Topic: Good news from Brazil - page 4. (Read 1808 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Harmony for One and All
October 13, 2018, 06:10:37 AM
yeah i think that was good news, that we know brazil have some liberal culture and this thing might ben can develop cryptocurrency into out of the boundaries that we have been imagine
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
October 13, 2018, 06:04:26 AM
That would be a good start for the Brazil economy. Brazil is in the process of becoming the leader of the crypto-currencies . At present, there is more accounts opening of crypto-currency trading than traditional brokerage accounts.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 101
ComboLabs
October 13, 2018, 06:02:20 AM
Brazil is in the process of becoming the leader of the crypto-currencies . At present, there is more accounts opening of crypto-currency trading than traditional brokerage accounts.

I seem to be left behind by this news,
but I'm not sure that is true. you should use the official link so that it can be as proof. so we can research it and try to find the truth and not just a rumor
Activity: 672
Merit: 105
October 13, 2018, 05:52:23 AM
It is true that the crypto market is now in need of big news to boost market prices higher, and in my opinion this news is great news, with this news expected that the crypto market will return high in the coming months.
Activity: 12
October 13, 2018, 05:45:56 AM
That would be a good start for the Brazil economy.
Activity: 332
Merit: 100
October 13, 2018, 05:41:14 AM
What's the news in Brazil, whether the price is 1eth high or the price of 1btc or bitcoin has been allowed to enter Brazil, maybe I won't know about it.
the good news from brazil is Bitcoin Gold (BTG) is a free, open-source cryptocurrency project developed by bitcoin volunteer fans. Bitcoin Gold is a fork proposed to the Bitcoin network to create a new blockchain. The new blockchain is not compatible with the existing version of Bitcoin.
Activity: 490
Merit: 1
October 13, 2018, 05:18:37 AM
Brazil is one of the countries that is capable of developing a wider bitcoin and will become a great crypto country. Good news will continue to provide a positive response to the development of bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
October 13, 2018, 03:39:31 AM
I have noticed it too that Brasil is making big inroads into the Cryptocurrency markets and in Bitcoin as well. They also signed a deal with PundiX to get their Xpos around in their shops etc, so they are making big partnerships to make Bitcoin and other cryptos accessible to the locals in more than just the traditional sense so you will be able to buy and sell Bitcoin in a shop as well as going onto an Exchange. This means that even those who don't trade Bitcoin but want to buy it easily will be able to use an Xpass wallet or card and buy it from their favorite shopping outlet that stores an Xpos.
Activity: 21
October 13, 2018, 03:29:37 AM
Legalize bitcoin as a new hope for the Brazilian economy after the crisis. A progress Brazilian step into the Bitcoin space will have a significant impact on the market.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 253
October 13, 2018, 03:17:45 AM
I am happy to read this news, of course, bitcoin is enjoyed by all circles in Brazil. This will have a positive impact, of course I hope not only in Brazil, if all countries are the same as Brazil Bitcoin will be the No. 1 currency.
the good news is that Brazil allows bitcoin, but this is not the first country to make such a decision. much is laid down in the laws of the countries, we will see what changes will be in the legislation of Brazil.
at least this is a trigger for other countries to follow. so that with many countries that allow bitcoin, it will have a big impact on its development. and i think impact is not immediately felt, but it does need a process
Activity: 253
October 13, 2018, 02:56:19 AM
This is a good news in the crypto space and we need more of this. I hope that bigger countries will adopt crypto soon.
Activity: 588
October 10, 2018, 02:00:36 PM
What's the news in Brazil, whether the price is 1eth high or the price of 1btc or bitcoin has been allowed to enter Brazil, maybe I won't know about it.
If this news is true then it will be a great thing for the people who live in Brazil. It's a really big achievement for these people.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
October 10, 2018, 01:45:55 PM
I am happy to read this news, of course, bitcoin is enjoyed by all circles in Brazil. This will have a positive impact, of course I hope not only in Brazil, if all countries are the same as Brazil Bitcoin will be the No. 1 currency.
the good news is that Brazil allows bitcoin, but this is not the first country to make such a decision. much is laid down in the laws of the countries, we will see what changes will be in the legislation of Brazil.
Activity: 882
Merit: 252
October 10, 2018, 12:34:15 PM
Activity: 205
October 10, 2018, 11:04:56 AM
Brazil is becoming a major player in the crypto world and not just investors and traders but we can see many new potential ICO projects that are launching from Brazil promising many benefits to investors and users and it is even a great source even for the betterment of the crypto market in the future because the country is developing rapidly in the trading industry  
Activity: 294
Colletrix-Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worlds
October 10, 2018, 11:01:40 AM
It would be more perfect if you attach the news link that you sent in this forum. But I will say that this is good news, if Brazil will become the leader of the crypto currency. Not only is it famous for the soccer players, Grin but Brazil will be famous for this good news. Thank you..
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
October 10, 2018, 10:59:50 AM
Brazil is in the process of becoming the leader of the crypto-currencies . At present, there is more accounts opening of crypto-currency trading than traditional brokerage accounts.
This is good news for crypto holders, especially for me. I read in Brazil that many people use crypto for everyday transactions, this will make Bitcoin more stable because Bitcoin continues to be used not stored as assets. And that is the main goal of Bitcoin. Brazil is a country that has a dense population and consumption of Bitcoin will have a good impact on the crypto market.
Activity: 606
October 10, 2018, 10:53:20 AM
Wow really good news when Brazil want accepted bitcoin for their payment and make cryptocurrency more famous and know by all Brazil people, hope by this news could make bitcoin and altcoin price will growing up and higher.
Activity: 438
Merit: 250
October 10, 2018, 10:49:17 AM
This is good news, of course, this is a very good achievement, because it is not easy in one country to legalize this cryptocurrency to be extraordinary.
Activity: 4
October 10, 2018, 10:44:43 AM
Great move from Brazil, I hope it will be the american leader in crypto adoption just like Malta is in Europe.
Pages:
Jump to: