Pages:
Author

Topic: Good news to bitcoin traders. - page 14. (Read 8288 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
September 16, 2017, 09:01:03 AM
I think i am late here Sad But the news is very great for all of us.Already price raising and increased a lot.Its good for all of Coin holder also for me.But this kind of move isn't so hard.Its regular or normal for me. bitcoin price is not stables any time it can pump and dump.We need patient for holding it.
Activity: 420
September 16, 2017, 08:58:22 AM
i am very sure they won't close their exchanges. they will just regulate and control that money traffics.
Activity: 308
Merit: 251
September 16, 2017, 08:45:43 AM
 I think before making such move it is a must to be complete with details and well published. So it will not affect the market as many speculation and rumors is circulating around because of lacked of fundamentals of declaring any policy. But if it is what already have planned or orchestrated mainly to spread tensions and panic for the interests of few is not a good ideas. Regulation is a must when it is for the betterment of its people but if it is for the interest of the richest traders is a different story towards what bitcoin made of "Equality".
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
September 16, 2017, 05:31:46 AM
"Chinese government said it is impossible to ban bitcoin that they are just trying to regulate it and they actions should benefits blockchain" https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/6zzmyy/official_press_of_china_it_is_impossible_to_ban/ for fundamental analysis traders, the best time to buy bitcoin is now as this is the best significant news that come from China after the banned of ico and the fake news or rumor of banned of cryptocurrency exchangers in China.

that a good news. bitcoin never end and nothing can stop bitcoin even if the government can not stop bitcoin because there is no band in bitcoin really community just moves bitcoin. bitcoin is a best way to earn a money.
Activity: 910
Merit: 501
September 16, 2017, 04:38:23 AM
"Chinese government said it is impossible to ban bitcoin that they are just trying to regulate it and they actions should benefits blockchain" https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/6zzmyy/official_press_of_china_it_is_impossible_to_ban/ for fundamental analysis traders, the best time to buy bitcoin is now as this is the best significant news that come from China after the banned of ico and the fake news or rumor of banned of cryptocurrency exchangers in China.
Pesonally I must say that I would welcome regulative actions people can rely on.
All this up and down the last week was a result because people did not know what to believe and what to do.
When you have a set of rules all the uncertainty would not have started.
The volatility is good for the traders, but not for me as a hodler.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
September 16, 2017, 04:32:18 AM
maybe they have bought many coin before published this news.  Shocked
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1655
September 16, 2017, 04:31:28 AM

This is a breath of fresh air. However, the damaged has been already and seeing the price now at $3800-$3900. I consider the earlier fake news that someone or some big entities have already benefited from the string of negatives news coming from China. Maybe they have sold already around $4700-$4800 at the height of the massive bullrun, and they spreading fake news so that they can buy in this dip. I already think that Chinese banning or closing down local exchanges are really a band move on their side. They should put a tighter regulation and this is a win-win for all of us. Hope that the dust is cleared already and investors started to go gather and buy bitcoins once again.

I think we have uncovered the biggest fraud and price manipulator of them all, JPMorgan and Chase.

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@cryptowarrior88/breaking-news-peek-a-boo-jpmorgan-i-see-you

They are the biggest buyer of bitcoin when the price hits bottom 24 hours ago. And Dimon has manipulated the price and riding from all the bruhaha that China has started. I suspect from the beginning as well that there are indeed entities behind trying to bring down the market price and sway it in this favor. There might be a lot of news that will be out regarding this discovery, but I don't know if JPMorgan will admit to it or not. Lessons learned. Do not trust bankers.
Activity: 812
Merit: 142
September 16, 2017, 04:29:18 AM
That good news bring back the fresh air.

Seems like bitcoin price start rising this early morning since that article released

Yes the panic was created as it was misinterpreted that govt of China is banning exchanges. They have certainly banned ICO but not exchanges which is considered a positive signal and due to which market have starting to rise back again and cross 3800$ almost a rise of 850$ from yesterday.

So all those bullish traders have made good amount of money on this rise.

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029
September 16, 2017, 04:18:04 AM

This is a breath of fresh air. However, the damaged has been already and seeing the price now at $3800-$3900. I consider the earlier fake news that someone or some big entities have already benefited from the string of negatives news coming from China. Maybe they have sold already around $4700-$4800 at the height of the massive bullrun, and they spreading fake news so that they can buy in this dip. I already think that Chinese banning or closing down local exchanges are really a band move on their side. They should put a tighter regulation and this is a win-win for all of us. Hope that the dust is cleared already and investors started to go gather and buy bitcoins once again.
I do not really view that as damage. Speculations are normal. Some people fall for it and dump fast while some people use it as a way to stash up. We all have the information at our fingertip and if anyone could not properly read through the news to know there was never really a danger anywhere in the first place, then it is their cup of tea.
Activity: 336
September 16, 2017, 03:27:54 AM
Rather good news, I hope that falling down finished, the price of bitcoin now stabilizes and will grow in the future
Activity: 910
Merit: 523
September 16, 2017, 02:56:44 AM

After I check this and read : It's not a statement from the government, it's another opinion written by a "Department of North University Guanghua Professor "
After all, China government never mentioned to ban bitcoin, but it seems they are looking a way to restric cryptocurrencies trading in order to prevent the exploitation of bitcoin for money laundering, foreign exchange conversion, pyramid schemes and other illegal activities, or they just want to limit trading volume out of the country.
Actually, the good news for traders is when bitcoin price will crash, so they can sell off again and buy back at the lowest price.
If bitcoin will rise due to certain reasons, it's a good news for bitcoin holders.
Activity: 560
Merit: 269
September 16, 2017, 02:25:50 AM
There's no way they can ban it. All of this are all FUDs as usual. Bitcoin will recover in a matter of weeks or sooner. Bitcoin right now is at $3,790 a piece at Bitstamp and other exchange .https://cointelegraph.com/news/bitcoin-price-bounces-back-400-in-minutes-as-china-gives-huobi-okcoin-extra-month That's a good sign guys that Bitcoin will recover. Just HODL no matter what. If China totally ban bitcoin exchanges. Then traders will just migrate to other exchange. As simple as that.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 259
September 16, 2017, 02:18:57 AM

Agree with you, this is the best time to buy bitcoin. This news give big impact into btc and altcoin price, finally trader with little money can buy bitcoin again. I decide to sell most coin and buy bitcoin with my salary for this month and if I'm not wrong, next month the price will comes up again. Keep patience and have a nice day.
Activity: 868
Merit: 289
September 16, 2017, 02:06:52 AM
I do not really see this as any news since Chinese never came out to say they were banning bitcoin in the first place. Some whales only took that as a means to make gullible people react to the market so they can buy at low price. Good for those who fell for it.
Yes actually it's true
Bitcoin was expected to fall below $4000 earlier than this Chinese FUD has started. I don't know why people are panicking like hell by seeing FUD news. On top of this JP Morgan CEO's news had reached main stream media and people that this is the end.
Some people can't digest BTC going down a certain percentage but when it's going up they'll be yelling at BTC like "Go to moon!"
It is because they're not mature enough when it comes to the deepest meaning of bitcoin, which in the end they got panic when the price goes down, however the present value so far is little bit recovering anyhow, I guess this will continously go up going to the moon.
Activity: 476
September 14, 2017, 11:59:50 AM
I had previously assumed that the news was Hoax. Now many people are panicked to sell until now BTC prices reached the lowest price of $ 3413.
Activity: 258
Merit: 100
Look ARROUND!
September 14, 2017, 09:49:28 AM
all they need is close some exchange that can make bitcoin price fall down so much. ETH is almost fall back to 200$.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
September 14, 2017, 09:46:02 AM
I am just accepting this update as a truth and have bought a load amount of bitcoin just a minute ago.
I don't know what will happen in forth with my money that i kept in bitcoin,but i believe in bitcoin also.
I will be wistfully waiting for its price recovery so that everyone can gain.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
September 14, 2017, 09:31:37 AM
anyhow bitcoin will fall under $2000 and will rise again.
according to me it is not correct time to invest now, wait for few more days Roll Eyes

I too have started to believe now that investment at this time needs to be avoided. It seems that overall there will be a negative impact after CEO of JPM have started that bitcoin is a fraud. Least we can expect now is that some other country do not ban bitcoin else might be bitcoin will fall drastically in coming days itself.

Good decision you guys took. See how the price is falling today. Right now the price is $3400 i think tomorrow morning we will see the price below $3000. If it happens then once again, everyone will get one more chance to buy bitcoins for a low price. But right now don't do any activities just watch the price and see where it will stop and start to increase. Next few days what will happen no one can predict so wait for the right to buy bitcoins.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 259
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
September 14, 2017, 08:53:40 AM
it is logically possible that china will prohibit the circulation of bitcoin in their country. whereas almost all centers of bitcoin movement exist in them. well here there happened to strange a lot of mazy news about bitcoin. for me this is good news here is your chance to buy bitcoin while it is like this. fore prices will definitely rise higher than yesterday i am sure
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 14, 2017, 08:23:44 AM
Well hopefully that makes btc recover a bit. It's been a wild downward spiral for a few days now and probably that will boost up bitcoin back up. Though i'm taking advantage of his drop and was able to buy a handful of btcs
Pages:
Jump to: