Pages:
Author

Topic: Good or bad idea!!!! - page 26. (Read 5941 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 0
September 07, 2018, 04:33:44 AM
Actually, both fields are good and profitable to invest. It's just that the way they develop is different. Crypto has a much higher speed that will generate large amounts of profit with a much faster time if you can choose the right coin. While the stock market is also good, but the speed is still lower than Crypto. It all depends on your ability, and you are free to choose as long as you can manage it well.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
September 07, 2018, 04:05:17 AM
The stock market is regulated by the securities act.Large profits in the stock market can be expected with long-term investment. The cryptocurrency market is highly volatile.You can earn a lot and lose a lot.You decide.
Merit: 6
September 07, 2018, 03:57:27 AM
Both are in the opinion of a very bad idea and it is better to go to work in a factory or other profitable place. Everyone says that the global financial crisis is approaching and this year it has been avoided so far but what will happen next. The Crypto currency has never felt a crisis in the global sense, since it was created in 2009 after it. And many experts say that the crisis for this will be more than the last time and many companies will cease to exist.
Activity: 149
September 07, 2018, 03:51:02 AM
All I think is nice and this depends on your strategy of doing the trade. And should be able to trade with a clever exploit every opportunity. And long-term investing is a very good option to deal with this current market conditions occur.
Activity: 28
September 07, 2018, 03:45:01 AM
Why do you think investing in this market is a bad idea?
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
0x860FA3F15AcDFC7c7B379085EaC466645285237d
September 07, 2018, 03:37:41 AM
For me, before you invest your capital in crypto you must have a knowledge on how is crypto all about and how crypto works. Because if you are entering crypto without any idea or knowledge, it can make a big loss to you. And in choosing cryptocurrency, be careful, you must choose the right coins that can brings you a good profit.
Activity: 105
September 07, 2018, 03:34:15 AM
well today and yesterday is a right and good time to buy. yesterday all cryptocurrency is falling in bearish market but the volume is high that prove that so many buyer yesterday
Activity: 33
September 07, 2018, 03:32:47 AM
If you know the knowledge of this market, the investment will bring a lot of benefits and profits for yourself. But the risk of investing in Cryptos is very high, requiring you to have very good knowledge.
Activity: 574
Merit: 105
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
September 07, 2018, 03:32:33 AM
Its good to invest money in cryptos or to invest it in share market.Which one is good and which one is bad idea!!

I don't think there is anything bad at all. Both have equal and equal risks. Personally, I prefer to invest or play in the crypto realm. I chose Crypto because I am used to this space, I know the movements and patterns in cryptocurrency and I can use it to take advantage.
Unlike the stock/share market, I do not understand and I tend to experience losses there. Because I do not understand the market.
Do something you know, don't push yourself.
Activity: 20
September 07, 2018, 03:30:15 AM
It's on you, you have to know what you wanna do with it at the moment. If you wanna invest, cryptocurrency market is the best for you but if you invest in the share market, it isn't a bad idea also.
Activity: 518
Merit: 106
September 07, 2018, 03:28:21 AM
Its good to invest money in cryptos or to invest it in share market.Which one is good and which one is bad idea!!
It all depends on the goal that you pursue. Crypto market is very volatile, you can earn here during the day, but you can lose everything. Share market more relaxed, the choice is made based on personal preferences.
Activity: 392
September 07, 2018, 03:23:52 AM
Personally it seems to me that cryptocurrency market is a good option for investing, but you should be careful because it is much more volatile in comparison with other markets
Activity: 252
September 07, 2018, 03:21:58 AM
Both of these ideas are good. We can get returns by diversifying our investments.

I think you can make money anywhere and you just have to choose where you think you can make the most money.
Activity: 93
September 07, 2018, 03:20:12 AM
This 2-year crypto market looks good and I recommend invest crypto because it is more profitable even though in daily life there is a market turmoil but overall there is a good increase in crypto prices
Activity: 350
September 07, 2018, 03:16:51 AM
Personally, I now prefer to work with investments in the crypto market. I just think that this direction has more prospects for innovative development and investors' success. And definitely - the work here is more interesting and multifaceted, and also much more useful for the world society.
Jpt
Activity: 374
September 05, 2018, 06:46:13 AM
Both are good and both are bad. Both of them have risks and opportunities. So what matter the most is how you play. If you do not have any idea or knowledge about any of them, you may sink into debt. And in case of cryptocurrency, you can get profit even if when the market goes down. So it is all about idea and knowledge about trade. I think both are good investments.
Activity: 168
September 03, 2018, 06:00:14 PM

if you ask in this forum, then you must already know the answer. of course almost everyone will answer better investment in crypto, but don't invest now, wait for the market to improve.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
September 02, 2018, 07:53:17 PM

My opinion is that, do not take big risks before learning trading properly. Moving with just speculations and your feelings can be very bad for your economical situation. I think improving knowledge and starting to trade with little amounts can be a very good beginning for you.
Activity: 336
September 02, 2018, 03:49:04 PM
I believe that investing in cryptography is very profitable now, the only thing that you need to invest only in those projects that you believe.
Merit: 100
September 02, 2018, 03:28:41 PM
Investing in cryptocurrency is always a good choice. This market, despite fluctuating exchange rate fluctuations, but it gives you the opportunity to make huge profits if you take advantage of the opportunity to invest properly. Therefore, I recommend investing in the cryptocurrency market instead of the share market.
Pages:
Jump to: