Pages:
Author

Topic: Good or bad idea!!!! - page 24. (Read 5941 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
September 15, 2018, 05:35:11 PM
Yes, it is difficult to answer that you are closer to that and invest, there is no obvious answer, so that he decides what he wants to invest in
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
September 15, 2018, 05:04:31 PM
My offer is to trade. If you have money, it is the best time to buy some ETH or BTC or some alts that you think have a good chance, and wait till the price will make for you atleast x3 profit and then sell it.
if we recall the price level in 2017, then when we return to these indicators, we will in any case see 5 x for the etherium and 3x for Bitcoin.
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
September 15, 2018, 04:56:11 PM
My offer is to trade. If you have money, it is the best time to buy some ETH or BTC or some alts that you think have a good chance, and wait till the price will make for you atleast x3 profit and then sell it.
Activity: 73
September 15, 2018, 04:45:23 PM
Its good to invest money in cryptos or to invest it in share market.Which one is good and which one is bad idea!!

What is a share market? ah you mean the stocks? You have to assess yourself first if what kind of investor are you. If you are a high risk taker, you must eye for big gains right which are very rare in the traditional stock market as it's more controlled and regulated (unless there's a market crash again and you just gain on the dip).
Activity: 287
Merit: 100
September 15, 2018, 04:18:49 PM
Its good to invest money in cryptos or to invest it in share market.Which one is good and which one is bad idea!!

I think that depends on you. You have to understand very well that investing in crypto is at risk but has your chances of big profits and vice versa with the stock market. So it depends on where you want to invest. I myself am interested in cryptocurrency. That's just my opinion.
Activity: 532
September 15, 2018, 04:16:56 PM
Investment is on your on risk.... If you invest in crypto then you will make more profits if the market is good and loss Money if the market is bad..... If you invest in market you will make small profit but it more safer than crypto..... But just know that both are risky it on your own risk.
Activity: 255
September 15, 2018, 03:21:14 PM
For me it turned out to be one of the best decisions in my life. I was able to make enough money on it. Maybe you will also succeed, so if you have enough money, then you will definitely be able to make a lot of money on it
Activity: 110
September 14, 2018, 11:48:48 AM
Both investments are risky. If you invest in crypto then you will able to get some quick profits if the market conditions are good. But if the market is bad like we are having now, then you may lose most of your investment. Share market is better than crypto. But the earnings are not quick as crypto.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
September 14, 2018, 11:38:15 AM
crypto obviously, but what caused your doubts? i wonder if you're afraid of crypto or possible crash. it happens from time to time and it's normal
I will never hesitate and be afraid of what happened with Crypto because it is normal for me. doubt and fear will only hurt yourself. we must always be sure of our determination that everything will return to normal and we can get benefits.
copper member
Activity: 196
September 14, 2018, 10:24:29 AM
I think it's a good idea to invest in crypto if we earn money & bad idea will create a problem if we disheart by the scamming. so we should be more careful about them.
Activity: 166
September 14, 2018, 05:59:22 AM
Well, you do know u are asking this question in a crypto related forum, don't expect to receive answers based on market share. But my advice: invest in cryptocurrencies it is the future of payment and finance, and a good future is what we are all working hard to attain.
Activity: 126
September 14, 2018, 05:40:18 AM
Both are investments and investments are pretty risky.
One space is regulated while the other ain't.
One can make you rich overnight while the other will take time.
I will suggest you do your due diligence and choose the one that is best suitable for you.
Activity: 64
September 14, 2018, 05:34:06 AM
If yes then crypto place risk is and even scam is very much but the results can be quite larger even further away from the stock. But if you want to find a safe stock certainly is a choice that you are looking for but if compared the results from crypto is certainly very much.
Activity: 210
W12 – Blockchain protocol
September 14, 2018, 04:46:45 AM
crypto obviously, but what caused your doubts? i wonder if you're afraid of crypto or possible crash. it happens from time to time and it's normal
Activity: 152
September 14, 2018, 04:32:49 AM
They have a level of risk which is great. And if you do not want to experience failure. You have to continue to learn and add to your knowledge about investing. You will not easily mastered this field without extensive knowledge. Because basically invest it very good idea because it aims for profit.
Activity: 770
Merit: 14
www.thegeomadao.com
September 14, 2018, 03:41:52 AM
Both have opportunities and risks. So it means both are good and bad. If you lack knowledge and ideas about cryptocurrency, you are likely to suffer loss both in cryptocurrency and stock. It does not mean that one can earn only when the market is up. But one can earn profit even when the market is down all thanks to his or her skills in trading.
Activity: 868
September 14, 2018, 03:31:48 AM
It completly depends what you are good with. if you can wait and let the market move in your favour while holding your coins you can get some really good money from Crypto but then there are lot of learning curves here and with time you will surely master it. I am in favor of Crypto over Shares for the advantages it brings to the table.

Cheers!!
Activity: 64
September 14, 2018, 03:19:14 AM
actually it happened to be one of the best idea ever
Activity: 238
September 14, 2018, 03:18:35 AM
To invest in the stock market you should have a large deposit, for investment in the crypto currency, a small amount that can be increased tens of times in a short time is suitable. Now it's a pretty good time to go to the crypto currency market when prices fell tens of times.
Activity: 406
September 14, 2018, 03:15:55 AM
For me, I think the best idea to invest are from the cryptocurrency because there are a lot of promising coins that will us a good profit in the near future. But you should study first the coins you are going to invest from now than to regrets the worst in the last.
Pages:
Jump to: