Pages:
Author

Topic: Good or bad idea!!!! - page 23. (Read 5941 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
September 16, 2018, 07:50:09 PM
I think that investing in cryptocurrency is a good idea. cryptocurrency has huge opportunities for development and growth of price investments
Activity: 319
Merit: 10
September 16, 2018, 01:46:30 PM
This is a good idea only if you really understand what you are doing. It seems to me that it is worth investing in some coins, but only for the long term. The rest of the options are likely to be not so good
Activity: 159
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
September 16, 2018, 07:51:18 AM
Invest at crypto for now..buy some altcoin and hold it..for now price all cryptocoin hasbeen down..hold and sell when price growing up again..i think untill next years it willback grow up
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
September 16, 2018, 05:37:54 AM
I prefer investments in cryptos than in the stock market. The crypto market is still new and there is so much room for growth and innovation, unlike the stock market with so much automation and saturation. Cryptos are easier and more profitable

Each market has different benefits and risks. With the stock market, you can follow it for a long time, but earning less than 100% a year is difficult, but you can do it with the crypto market within a week.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
September 16, 2018, 05:29:32 AM
Well they are both good in terms of investing because you can really earn a big amount when they reached the growth that they get the success. And I think what is the bad between those two is when you invest in a scam or they have a bad growth in the future, but I prefer to invest is crypto you just need to make some more research of the Crypto you want to invest.
Activity: 112
September 16, 2018, 05:13:20 AM
Invest in crypto and learn to feel the movements of the market. Don't rush. It requires patience and understanding and again, there goes the famous saying "Invest only what you can afford to lose."
Activity: 84
September 15, 2018, 10:16:49 PM
Well both investments were very risky a d needs a little big amount to invest but in my idea id rather choose to invest in cryptocurrency and study how does it runs. If you have already the idea of running this business you will surely recieve the profit you wanted because in this business you only have to be familiar how it runs.
Activity: 69
September 15, 2018, 09:54:43 PM
Investing money here in crypto is very risky but if you had enough knowledge or capital im pRetty sure you can earn a lot of profit in terms of investing
Activity: 53
September 15, 2018, 09:53:14 PM
Forex, stocks and Bitcoin have their own advantages and disadvantages. The choice of the best trading facilities can only be determined by each individual with a mature calculation. Keep in mind that trading in Bitcoin tends to be more risky because the price is more volatile than the other two markets, but the potential of Bitcoin is far greater than both
Activity: 840
September 15, 2018, 09:27:39 PM
Its good to invest money in cryptos or to invest it in share market.Which one is good and which one is bad idea!!

I think stocks market is overvalue right now and i think crypto market undervalue. Cryptocurrency market cap value right now lower more than 70% from highest market cap and i think its more profitable investing our money in cryptomarket
Activity: 152
September 15, 2018, 08:45:48 PM
Some people will tell you it is bad idea and some people will tell you it is good idea. But this sololey depend on you. Are you ready to plau a higher risk game and be okay if you lose your money, if answer is yes then go with crypto. If you however like less risk but lower posible reward then go with share makret
Activity: 250
September 15, 2018, 08:42:53 PM
Its good to invest money in cryptos or to invest it in share market.Which one is good and which one is bad idea!!
when you ask in the cryptocurrency forum the answer is that crypto is the best, but don't just act without thinking and learning. learn first and increase knowledge then you will be able to easily determine decisions
Activity: 1414
Merit: 260
September 15, 2018, 08:31:54 PM
Ill think it was better to invest money on crypto but to be scared if you invested are going down the price, Actually it was always doing that but till the day that you invested are starting increasing the price maybe you can earn enough for that so be calm and wait.
Activity: 770
Merit: 504
(っ◔◡◔)っ🍪
September 15, 2018, 06:07:16 PM
Whatever brings you money is good investment (if it's legit and not some kind of scam).
If you ask such question it means your budget is pretty big - then it's nobrainer to invest in both. Shares are more stable so invest most there and put small percentage into crypto.
Good luck
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Until the end of time
September 15, 2018, 05:57:18 PM
For me I will advise you to invest in both, a wise man never leaves all his eggs in one basket, so divide the money into two, invest one in cryptos and other one in stock so that whichever one that later makes great profit, you will benefit
Activity: 256
Merit: 3
September 15, 2018, 05:55:20 PM
cryptocurrency market is a better place for the investment but choose carefully where exactly you want to invest
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
September 15, 2018, 05:52:10 PM
If you have extra money it is a good idea to invest in something - crypto, shares, real estate, anything you want, but if not, it is a terrible idea to become an investor. One more thing, making decisions based on opinions on the forum is the worst idea which can come to mind
Activity: 882
Merit: 297
September 15, 2018, 05:46:06 PM

Both the market you need experience to trade and you should be ready to invest only the amount which dont affect your financial position if the investment goes zero. As both investment option are risky. But in Bitcoin crypto investment you can get assure that you wont get loss but if the price is down you have to be patience and hold it.

In my opinion both crypto and share market need patience trading and should be not worried if the investment goes zero.
Activity: 224
September 15, 2018, 05:40:43 PM
I prefer investments in cryptos than in the stock market. The crypto market is still new and there is so much room for growth and innovation, unlike the stock market with so much automation and saturation. Cryptos are easier and more profitable
Activity: 71
September 15, 2018, 05:37:58 PM
I think that the cryptocurrency market is more promising and presents more opportunities. so I invest in cryptocurrency
Pages:
Jump to: