Pages:
Author

Topic: Good or bad idea!!!! - page 25. (Read 5941 times)

Activity: 117
Merit: 0
September 14, 2018, 03:07:37 AM
the good idea that I use right now is to look for free tokens from the signature bounty, it is my idea to make a profit, everyone has the right to find their own ideas for profit.
Activity: 296
Merit: 10
September 14, 2018, 03:03:16 AM
It hast its own advantages and disadvantages so I can't say something useful. There is oonly one advice from me: hold coins and but BTC or ETH/EOS.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000
September 12, 2018, 09:15:45 AM
Its good to invest money in cryptos or to invest it in share market.Which one is good and which one is bad idea!!

For me it's nice to start at airdrop then convert your token to coin and use it as your investment. That's my style when i'm starting at investment.

Both cryptocurrencies and investing in shares are very risky and saying this both of them can make us richer or make us poorer which is more likely if we don't invest based on researches.

If we invest without checking about the thing we are investing, about the people that are behind that platform/coin/company, checking their roadmap and many more.
Activity: 249
NeedforTurbo https://needforturbo.com/
September 11, 2018, 06:24:14 AM
honestly I don't really understand stocks, it's just that I'm more interested in investing in crypto because crypto prices can rise to x10 or even x100
Activity: 197
Merit: 15
September 11, 2018, 06:19:35 AM
Investin in crypto seems to be more profitable as I can see. Crypto's given opportunities are so reliable and far-sighted that I recommend you to put it in crypto.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
September 11, 2018, 04:57:29 AM
None of the ideas are bad. It's better to invest in the stock market for long-term investments, and it's also good to invest in crypto because it is the fastest and most profitable investment. So just choose according to your needs.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
The Exchange for EOS Community
September 09, 2018, 08:07:37 AM
Actually, both fields are good and profitable to invest. It's just that the way they develop is different. Crypto has a much higher speed that will generate large amounts of profit with a much faster time if you can choose the right coin. While the stock market is also good, but the speed is still lower than Crypto. It all depends on your ability, and you are free to choose as long as you can manage it well.

These two markets differ from each other not by the speed of gaining profit only Grin If you can gain in crypto fast, you should always remember that you can lost even faster. While stock market is not such risky platform to trade. Both are good, but I prefer crypto instead Smiley
Activity: 110
September 08, 2018, 12:34:28 PM
In crypto market you have a very high risk. But also you can earn a huge amount of money from crypto. The future is not easily predictable. But in share market as far as I know there are no price manipulations like we have in crypto market.
Activity: 196
Merit: 12
September 08, 2018, 12:22:18 PM
Crypto market - it`s a new and promising market and you can get out of it huge profit in the future. But you need to learn a lot. Also, you can try share market if you want.
Activity: 588
Merit: 106
September 08, 2018, 02:34:21 AM
nothing bad, all good, but crypto currencies have a quick profit than the stock market. the difference between the two investments is the level of risk, crypto currencies have a high level of risk with very high profits. while stocks are long in profit. and not too big a risk.
Activity: 378
September 08, 2018, 02:24:49 AM
In my views investing crypto at this time is very good idea instead of investing in share market because due to correction mode of this crypto market all the coins price is very low and if you buy crypto at this time then it will gives you huge returns. Growth ratio of crypto is much higher as compared to share market.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
September 08, 2018, 02:14:47 AM
I think the majority of people in this forum will agree that the best option is to invest in the cryptocurrency market, it is more volatile so it is more difficult to enter. Investing in crypto has produced so much for those who have the courage to invest.
Activity: 308
September 08, 2018, 02:02:46 AM
Its good to invest money in cryptos or to invest it in share market.Which one is good and which one is bad idea!!
In each case, the decision must indeed be taken individually. It seems to me that a concrete decision should be made taking into account the prospects for specific actions or a project for investment, as well as your experience and knowledge of working in a certain field.
Activity: 210
September 08, 2018, 01:04:51 AM
It is unlikely that something can be unequivocally called a good or bad idea. In each case, investments are risky. We need to be guided by our ideas and knowledge in every field of activity. Personally, I think both directions are a good investment product, but it is for crypto will the future of society.
Activity: 304
September 08, 2018, 12:55:25 AM
I prefer to work with investments in crypto. Today, this option is easier, more profitable and more useful for society. Pluses need to pay attention to a careful study of the project for a suitable choice. But a similar problem is also preserved in the stock market.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
September 07, 2018, 12:57:11 PM
all have the same shortcomings, I prefer crypto, because I am more understanding and easy to get profit
Activity: 602
Merit: 106
September 07, 2018, 12:55:04 PM
I don't really see a reason why you couldn't invest in both of them. Stocks are usually more stable with lower price fluctuations and cryptos are riskier but also with a bigger chance of multiplying the price in a really short time.
Activity: 23
September 07, 2018, 12:52:23 PM
I will only talk about good coins and don't want to speak for bad coins. In my opinion, some good coins are BCH, ETH and Litecoin. These three coins can match the value of bitcoin, though not to beat. Their prices are very affordable and market volume continues to increase every day.
Activity: 294
Merit: 7
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
September 07, 2018, 05:02:10 AM

you need to learn a lot before investing in any of those markets. First thing is to understand what you're investing in and how to make sure you're safe, won't get hacked etc
Activity: 196
September 07, 2018, 04:56:28 AM
Success in any field requires knowledge, experience and luck. However, if you choose between these two evils, it all depends on how risky you are. In crypto the risks are greater but the profits can be fabulous. If you are ready to stay with nothing or have already picked up a suitable model of the yacht and sports car, then welcome to the crypto sphere! Wink
Pages:
Jump to: