Pages:
Author

Topic: Good or bad idea!!!! - page 32. (Read 5941 times)

Activity: 1071
Merit: 500
July 08, 2018, 01:24:24 AM
As someone who has invested in both stock market and crypto market, i personally prefer the crypto investment because with stock investment you get less risk but you earn less money.
Activity: 549
Merit: 100
BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange
July 07, 2018, 10:46:36 PM
Investing in cryptocurrency is still profitable though it is risky because of the volatility of the market but still the rewards are there so only invest the money that you can afford to lose, learn from the expert and continue your research about different coins that you wanted to invest.
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
July 07, 2018, 10:43:39 PM
Its good to invest money in cryptos or to invest it in share market.Which one is good and which one is bad idea!!
It is much profitable to invest in crypto than stock/share market because it will takes years for a stock market to grow profit however in cryptocurrency if you are good to pick on where to invest then your money will grow big in just a short span of time.
Hmm, Since you are asking in cryptocurrency forum then you should know that cryptocurrency will be the most answer! It's profitable when you're going to invest in crypto because there are so many potential coins on there. But just make that you will be very careful in investing your money.
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
July 07, 2018, 10:17:04 PM
Its good to invest money in cryptos or to invest it in share market.Which one is good and which one is bad idea!!
It is much profitable to invest in crypto than stock/share market because it will takes years for a stock market to grow profit however in cryptocurrency if you are good to pick on where to invest then your money will grow big in just a short span of time.
Activity: 524
Merit: 258
July 07, 2018, 02:00:28 PM
I’m in the good idea because investing in the very well known business is useful and helpful to earn a good amount of income or profit like the company of bitcoin, don’t worry they are trusted company.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
July 07, 2018, 11:12:56 AM
I think invest in crypto is much better option to invest rather then invest in share markets. Crypto have more potential to grow and Crypto will gives you better return. this is very right time to buy crypto because all the crypto market is droping down, and many coins are available on very cheap price.
Activity: 453
Merit: 101
RISE WITH RAYS FOR THE FUTURE
July 06, 2018, 07:05:50 PM
There are so much hansom rewards on Investment if you choose Crypto over share market only and only if you are a curious minded fellow in studying the Market trend of Crytos to discover Laudable ones with lesser risks. I am trying to let you know that if you are very skillful, confident and wears the mind of higher risks, go for Crypto investments in diversified means: not putting all your eggs in one basket. Then, the sky is the limit of you becoming richer quickly than investing in Shares Market.
Activity: 774
Merit: 250
July 06, 2018, 07:02:54 PM
I believe that it is better to invest in cryptocurrencies. here you can manage your own finances and make yourself rich.
I like what you said, although their is risks in crypto we can get rich when we have patient. Aside from we can manage our own finance also we can manage our time in crypto. Learn and educate about the whole process when investing in crypto anyway their is a good reward.
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
https://www.cd3d.app
July 06, 2018, 06:59:12 PM
I think both are a good idea because all forms of investment all depend on what we make investment for example is although crypto is a good asset to be invested but not all coins can make us profit
it all depends on which coin we will invest so wherever we will invest we have to choose which one is right
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
July 06, 2018, 06:51:52 PM
I can say without any iota of doubt that cryptocurrency beat stock and shares. investing in cryptocurrency is good provided that you are   not deliberately putting your fund at risk.  If you gamble or looking for quick profit,  you are going to jeopidize your funds.
Activity: 112
July 06, 2018, 06:51:08 PM
I think the majority of people in this forum will agree that the best choice would be to invest on cryptocurrency market, it's more volatile so it is harder to get into, but you can use that to your advantage and get more profits than in the shares market.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
July 06, 2018, 06:50:13 PM

Cryptos and sharemarket have, in some way, similar trading principles. Buying portion of the project. But I think crypto has higher risks as you are investing in a still to be implemented project. There is a tendency that it might not be launched or maybe it will not click to the market when released. But if ever it succeeds, crypto will give you very big returns on your investment. Higher risks equals higher returns principle.
Activity: 798
Merit: 38
July 06, 2018, 06:48:48 PM
If you ask such question here, virtually everyone would tell you crypto, because that is our main focus. Investing in crypto has been yielding so much to those who have the courage to invest.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
July 06, 2018, 06:43:56 PM
The person who is quiet tricky and can keep patience during  harsh time  can  invest in this market. It will be good idea for him.
It is a good idea to hodl your coins when we encountered dump in the market just to avoid losses of coin, eventhough it's quite risks for now but we need to be positive in the things just for the security of earnings.
Activity: 392
Merit: 8
July 06, 2018, 06:41:06 PM
The person who is quiet tricky and can keep patience during  harsh time  can  invest in this market. It will be good idea for him.
Activity: 182
July 06, 2018, 10:08:41 AM
I personally think that investing of crypto market is more beneficial than the share market. because we can get more profit from crypto market within short time of period
copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 8
July 06, 2018, 09:41:17 AM

Investing in shares market is a slow process and you might not reap the rewards till after a lengthy period of years like maybe 7 - 20 years. Investing in cryptos on the other hand can be very lucrative once you pick the best coins to buy. A very good example is Spotcoin which which earns you profit for holding their tokens meaning value for the tokens after ico will likely go up this is because you get to earn percentage from their exchange fees and at the same time quarterly dividends. You should really check it out if you haven't
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
July 06, 2018, 04:35:30 AM
maybe you should increase knowledge about cryptocurrency. If you are still hesitant to invest in crypto why are you also in this forum. Reassure yourself first, be self-absorbed and you will get what you are looking for.
Activity: 280
July 06, 2018, 04:31:21 AM
all investments are at risk, there is nothing risky in the investment world, including you are buying gold is also risky, because when gold goes down 1% then you will lose, right?

in cryptocurrency is also the same, when the price drops then your estimation also decreases, when the price rises then your estimate goes up. So, depending on which you choose to invest because all investments are at risk.
Activity: 350
Merit: 110
July 06, 2018, 04:21:08 AM
It would be better if you can determine to yourself as to which you have better handle on the matter. If you have good knowledge in cryptos or how the share market works. IMO, I think share market requires high investment money than cryptocurrencies where you can start in small amounts if you don;t have sufficient money to begin with and work yourself from there.

Invest in the crypto currency. If you learn to use manipulation on the market in your favor - you will be rich, if not, you will lose money. So learn and earn.

Can't say the OP has the power to manipulate the market in anyway considering he is still asking where to invest better.
Pages:
Jump to: