Pages:
Author

Topic: Good or bad idea!!!! - page 33. (Read 5941 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
July 06, 2018, 04:20:28 AM
There is so much up and down movements in prices, if you are smart ,it is always a good time to invest, however when you buy will also influence when you sell.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
July 06, 2018, 04:20:02 AM
Both ideas are good in their own way.So you diversify your risks.The stock market is regulated by the securities law and is less volatile.There is no regulation in the cryptocurrency market, you can earn more-but the risks are high.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
July 06, 2018, 04:19:18 AM
Its good to invest money in cryptos or to invest it in share market.Which one is good and which one is bad idea!!

In my point of view, both are good idea and both are risky to do, because you are not sure if your money will come back to you and if you are lucky in investing you can have a big profit. So for me both investing in cryptoworld and market is a good idea for a business man. And it depends on how your strategy the output of your investments but I advise invest the amount of money you can afford to loose.
Activity: 350
July 06, 2018, 04:15:37 AM
Its good to invest money in cryptos or to invest it in share market.Which one is good and which one is bad idea!!

You will have a chance to get much richer with crypto market. The one with high risk always bring more returns  Wink
Activity: 309
July 06, 2018, 04:15:27 AM
It depends your, investment ability, reward appetite and  risk ability. But I will choose crypto any day, any time for the next 5 to 10 years.
Activity: 364
July 06, 2018, 04:14:04 AM
It is good idea and i think it is a strategic thinking that we come to this side for investment as we check the investors experience while investing in crypto it is superb way to get benefit from this.
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
July 06, 2018, 04:11:40 AM
It depends if you like against the risk or not. If yes then crypto place risk is and even scam is very much. but the results can be quite larger even further away from the stock. But if you want to find a safe stock certainly is a choice that you are looking for but if compared the results from crypto is certainly very much.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
July 06, 2018, 04:04:00 AM
it seems like a very bad idea because the market will not be sure you better invest by buying bitcoin and storing bitcoin in your existing wallet like blockchain.com to make it more secure.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 106
July 06, 2018, 03:58:05 AM
as it concerns the new birth of finance and the decentralized system or framework, i will say it is a good one and also a good idea come to play, though there may be one or two short comings but then, it has done much more good than bad
Activity: 238
“The Future of Security Tokens”
July 06, 2018, 03:51:49 AM
I think both are good but causec im here abd i do invest in crypto and not in market stock so i would say its bad idea to invest in market stock. The reasons is cause you might lose the biggest opportunity to invest in the biggest development of fintech in history.
Activity: 980
Merit: 252
July 06, 2018, 03:39:55 AM
If you have the opportunity of course invest in cryptocurrency.Do not forget only about the risks you may face.I wish you success in your endeavours.Make investments today.Tomorrow may be too late.
Activity: 8
July 06, 2018, 03:35:29 AM
We should invest money vào crypto and invest it in share market. Which one is good!
Activity: 166
July 06, 2018, 03:19:15 AM
Buying cryptocurrencies with sound mind will always be a good idea, so go ahead and start examining those new-born projects that we are having now.
Activity: 210
July 06, 2018, 01:18:25 AM
Its better to invest money in crypto, People right now are getting hyped up because of the profit they can get on investing in crypto`s, But be sure to accept any risk.
Activity: 147
July 06, 2018, 12:57:05 AM

personally, I think, investing in crypto is a very good and good idea but before doing the first understand the basics and how to do it others, it will make you lose money, but if you make the right consultation then know you will make an income or a very good advantage.

Activity: 938
Merit: 137
July 06, 2018, 12:40:57 AM
These are completely two different types of investing their funds. The securities market is a traditional way of investing. Crypto currency is a relatively new and promising way of investing. Before you make your investments, you must first study these markets, otherwise you will lose your money. By itself, such a question testifies that at least the crypto-currency market you do not yet know. Otherwise, you would not ask such a question. Crypto currency is still one of the most highly profitable sources of current investment. In addition, I do not think that this market is much more risky than the traditional securities market.
Activity: 182
July 05, 2018, 11:31:21 PM

according to me personally, If you here trade and make money. As long as you trust your investment, invest both. But if you are afraid of the unstable nature of the crypto it's better to invest in the stock market because they are real companies and there are rules so your money is safer there. I do not think there is anything better than both because this is a different choice for everyone.

Activity: 296
Merit: 2
July 05, 2018, 10:55:16 PM
Surely you can only decide on what is best for your actions. We are just the same asking for a advice but in the end, you can surely make your own decisions. Prior to your question, it depends on your risk rate on how much is your risk holding up. If you certainly dont care of your funds, you can invest it on cryptos. But invest only for a money that you can afford to lose because in crypto market, the price is volatile.
Activity: 443
Merit: 12
July 05, 2018, 02:07:58 PM
It is you who have to decide to invest or not and where to do it. In any case you will regret because there are a lot of possible mistakes and money losses on this way. But making mistakes you will gain experience – this is most important thing. You have to be careful to do not waste all the money in one risky speculation.
Activity: 182
July 05, 2018, 03:42:09 AM
I want to say no answer. Your own funds make their own decisions. The cryptocurrency is a bear market this year. This can already be seen. If you want to invest, you must understand that it will not be as hot as last year.
Pages:
Jump to: