Pages:
Author

Topic: Good or bad idea!!!! - page 40. (Read 5941 times)

Activity: 552
Merit: 250
June 27, 2018, 06:16:55 PM
If there is money, then the advice is to invest in the cryptocurrency market because it is very potent. You can x5 profit if you invest in crypto like BTC, ETH for a long time, at least 1 year or more. Investing in cryptocurrency is a good idea if you have a lot of free money.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
June 27, 2018, 06:13:27 PM
As for me to invest in the crypto market  is a very good idea, only you need to know what coins and what projects to invest in  Cheesy
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
June 27, 2018, 06:12:05 PM
I prefer to invest in share market compared to crypto. I have only invested a little in crypto however I do earn crypto via mining, running masternodes and via bounties.
Activity: 314
Merit: 1
June 27, 2018, 06:10:40 PM
I think none of them is a bad idea. Investment itself is very good and it takes boldness and smartness because you can lost your money at any time. But I will recommend that you invest in cryptocurrency for now. Buy some coin and hold for sometime. You will gain from it
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
June 27, 2018, 05:51:15 PM
While investing and holding do not just invest as much as possible and it will take you to Socratus
Activity: 280
The Future Of Work
June 27, 2018, 12:57:54 PM
 I would say that investing in cryptocurrencies is still a good idea, but you need to be really careful about the coin you are about to invest. Because many coins are just non trustworthy.
Activity: 504
June 27, 2018, 12:02:17 PM
A good idea now is to participate in bounty campaigns and raise capital for investment in the long term. I think that now there are promising coins.
Activity: 65
Merit: 0
June 27, 2018, 10:45:40 AM
This is absolutely 2 different markets, which are completely different from each other. If you have such a question, I would advise you to divide your money and invest it in the stock market and into the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 157
Merit: 10
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
June 27, 2018, 10:43:34 AM
I think everywhere you can earn and you need to choose only where you yourself think you can earn the most. I would choose both options and try everywhere and then I would choose the best option
Activity: 364
Merit: 110
SPOKKZ
June 27, 2018, 10:39:36 AM
Its good to invest money in cryptos or to invest it in share market.Which one is good and which one is bad idea!!
If you do not have the money and you do not know anything about trading on the crypto market, then investing in crypto currency is a bad idea!
Activity: 224
Merit: 6
June 27, 2018, 10:34:06 AM
both ideas are good. you can invest your money on stock market and earn profit but depending on the knowledge and strategy you had, investing in crypto is just almost the same as you are doing stock exchange but its more transparent for you and for all. and the main big factors about crypto you could b an millionaire in just one click proper knowledge as well as good technique on trading and lastly have an self confidence.
Activity: 2464
Merit: 603
June 27, 2018, 10:28:07 AM
Should do both in order to spread out risk.  Also, don't invest more than what one can afford to lose or that would cause hardship.
Activity: 420
Qravity is a decentralized content production
June 27, 2018, 10:16:53 AM
Both is a good idea as you should invest your money while you can so you are set later and don't have to worry if you want to retire. Crypto is still new compared to stock so the risk is definitely higher but that means the return is higher aswell as you can see from the last bull run. If you are more conservative type then stock is better.
Activity: 966
June 27, 2018, 10:14:12 AM
Its good to invest money in cryptos or to invest it in share market.Which one is good and which one is bad idea!!

depending on the benefits you can get, especially if you can avoid any losses. then there is nothing better when the losses you get. the core is very risky. Well now depends on your experience, knowledge and insight.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
June 27, 2018, 10:13:04 AM
You should definetly invest in crypto, but you need to make your own research and also its important to understand what do you want... As for me I pick long term investing
Activity: 448
June 27, 2018, 10:12:58 AM
If you want to get higher return and don't mind taking higher risk then you should invest in crypto but if you are afraid of the volatily nature of crypto then it's better to invest in stock market because they are real companies and there are regulations so your money is safer there. I don't think there's better one out of the two as it's different option for every person.
Activity: 490
Merit: 102
June 27, 2018, 10:10:21 AM

If you are here of trading and earning money. As long as you trust your investment, invest in both. There is no harm from trusting your skill.
Activity: 392
June 27, 2018, 10:08:58 AM
You Sir if have a lot of money, I think it's more suitable to invest in crypto although the price is not easy to predict, but it still has a high chance to get a profit in a certain period of time. Well you are in the forum bitcoin (crypto), of course you will be more familiar with crypto and will be more confident with crypto to invest and would be getting a high motivation in here.
Activity: 309
Merit: 5
June 27, 2018, 10:07:06 AM
always diversify your investment we will never know which one will be better next month or next year the advantage of stocks some of them will give you dividends on quarterly or annual basis, giving you a passive income. on positive side if your an active trader you might like crypto's volatility giving you more chance of trades.
Activity: 490
Merit: 256
June 27, 2018, 09:58:55 AM

Both, for me, is a good idea. Investing your money is a wise thing to do in order to earn passive income. Just be sure to invest in a good quality coin, in the part of cryptocurrency, and in a well known and strong stock market. The only bad idea there is if you invest in a bad coin or stock market or you invest without researching. It is crucial to have at least a little knowledge about investing and going in without a plan or something could be devastating.
Pages:
Jump to: