Pages:
Author

Topic: Good or bad idea!!!! - page 41. (Read 5941 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
June 27, 2018, 09:53:29 AM
I prefer investing in crypto because I can choose a good coin to invest. unlimited trading and huge profits exist in the crypto world.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
June 27, 2018, 09:51:33 AM
If you have a capability and knowledge to do investing then go for it, I think you can get more profit in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 365
Merit: 10
June 27, 2018, 09:35:52 AM
No investment is bad provided you will make profit at the end of the session. What some one should consider first is the one in which you can do best without failure at the of it. So I advise you should go for the one you much more about. For me I will use my money to invest in crypto currency.
Activity: 163
June 27, 2018, 09:30:08 AM
Its good to invest money in cryptos or to invest it in share market.Which one is good and which one is bad idea!!
In my own opinion I think the good idea is to invest in crypto but make sure you have a knowledge on how to invest well so that you can avoid a big loss.
Activity: 574
May 25, 2018, 11:58:59 AM
i suggest to invest in crypto but you have to understand first crypto, if you invest to one of crypto you have to understand the project crypto
Activity: 700
May 25, 2018, 10:24:51 AM
Invest in the crypto currency. If you learn to use manipulation on the market in your favor - you will be rich, if not, you will lose money. So learn and earn.

Yes I do agree with you. Learning is when you try to invest. It is risky coz you may gain or lose. You have to learn the market, sometimes your instinct will help you. Cryptocurrency is proven to be valuable and is also volatile. Good luck on your investment.
Activity: 700
May 25, 2018, 10:24:40 AM
Incentives at an early stage can bring much more profit than buying in a store. Although there are different situations on the market, sometimes even a very cool project can not raise its price, because the bearish trend destroys all marketing steps and tricks to attract whales to the project. But still I believe that investing through the Cryptocurrency is the future of our technical world
Activity: 100
May 25, 2018, 10:17:28 AM
I think both are good. It is still better to invest in the share market for a long term investment ,and it is also good to invest in crypto because it is the fastest and profitable investment
Activity: 322
May 25, 2018, 10:01:02 AM
Nothing is a bad idea. It is dependent on factors you should consider in investig, one of which is your riak appetite. If you are a risk taker, why not try crypto? But you can try both, you know amd ypu'll.know ypurself where you can be more profitable.
Activity: 462
Merit: 14
May 25, 2018, 09:57:22 AM
So far it is good to invest money with crypto rather than trading because all are looking for a trade which they could earn but however if all are like this then it is difficult to earn in trading unless if you have so much time looking for a good trade. So if you are a busy man i suggest you to invest directly in an establish crypto like ether or bitcoin and then wait for some time that the crypto will relatively gone high and you could sell that one and earn.
Activity: 80
May 25, 2018, 09:54:16 AM
all have good prospects and it depends on your speculation is accurate or not playing trading is not enough to rely on luck and indeed must have speculation
Activity: 84
May 25, 2018, 09:50:21 AM
Its good to invest money in cryptos or to invest it in share market.Which one is good and which one is bad idea!!
Depends what you want.The stock market is not so volatile,unlike cryptocurrencies. But now it seems to me a good time to invest in cryptocurrencies. I would choose the top 10 cryptocurrencies and invest in them if I were you.
Activity: 108
May 25, 2018, 09:41:53 AM
My oppinion, the good one is invest in crypto. But you have to find out first is it a good crypto or not buy learning the project through their website and whitepaper.
Activity: 554
Merit: 11
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
May 25, 2018, 09:41:40 AM

And the crypto market and stock market are risky goals for investing. Crypto market is more young and accordingly you can earn much more money.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
May 25, 2018, 09:36:45 AM
I prefer to invest my money in cryptocurrency, in crypto it is obviously getting a profit beyond investing in the stock market.
the regular stock market gets a profit of 8% / year, while our own crypto plays it and determines its profit
Activity: 630
May 25, 2018, 09:36:25 AM
Both of them are good options but you need to have good knowledge always don't put your all money in single project or crypto to make your profit maximize.
Activity: 672
umachit.fund
May 25, 2018, 09:33:01 AM
It depends on you whether you invest money into the crypto or invest it in the stock market. Actually both activities are good and both are at risk. If I think, just invest your money into the crypto.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 516
May 25, 2018, 09:30:34 AM
Both are good and the same I think crypto now has many say like share market cause the existence of the project is now connected with crypto you can see in the section in this forum,You're looking for a fixed profit then you must to try investing in this crypto very good and not bad as the media say dude.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 506
May 25, 2018, 09:22:07 AM
of course, it is worth investing in the crypto-currency market, with a competent approach you will be able to significantly increase your profits.
stock market is old
When you wanted to earn profit you will take the risks by investing in crypto or stock market. It is a win win situation because all of it are has it's own risks when you invest. But for me I prefer and good idea to invest in crypto with worth and huge potential return of profit.
Activity: 798
homt.net
May 25, 2018, 09:18:35 AM
Its good to invest money in cryptos or to invest it in share market. Which one is good and which one is bad idea!!

These days the crypto market is the best thing that has happened to mankind which I think is the best investment ground for investors. However you have to choose the best place for yourself after carrying a due diligent search.
Pages:
Jump to: